We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Frits
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, 07 September 2017
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I'm an enthusiastic user of the T3 BS3 Blank template; I've customised it for quite a few websites. Recently I had two issues that seem to be related to template overrides included in this template, as they are not present when I switch to the Protostar template that comes with the Joomla core.

I found no override files in the template that are relevant to these issues at the location where I expected them to be: /templates/t3_bs3_blank/html. I hope that you can help me to find them.

The first issue relates to the highlighting of search results. In the titles of the articles, the html code of the highlighting becomes visible, like this: <span class="highlight">search term</span>

From a Joomla forum in my own language (.nl) I learned that this was a know issue that should be solved in J.3.7.5. It had something to do with a php escape command that should be removed from echo $this->escape($result->title)

The second issue is about the new Custom fields in Joomla. In an other site I found that the tabs containing the custom fields do not show up in front end editing mode.

I hope that you can help me on this - and maybe you can explain how I can locate this type of overrides within the T3 system by myself in the future.

Kind regards, Frits
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sorry, I found out that both issues are solved in the latest update :(

Yet I would sill be interested in knowing where these overrides are located in the framework.

Frits
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
These two posts seem like spamming to me. Can I report them somewhere?

Frits
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.