T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. l
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, November 21 2013, 10:03 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi there,

I moved from JA Elastica template to T3 blank template.
For the JA Elastica template I needed JA T3 Framework system plugin.
While for the T3 blank template, this plugin doesn't work.
You get a
JError: T3 Plugin is not enabled

You have to disable it and install instead the T3 Framework system plugin.
If you let both enabled you get a
Notice: Constant T3_TEMPLATE already defined in E:\Web_Pages\pb2011\html2.5\plugins\system\jat3\jat3\core\define.php on line 20
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class T3Path in E:\Web_Pages\pb2011\html2.5\plugins\system\jat3\jat3\core\path.php on line 191

This un-interoperability of both plugins is a shame because
* it is pretty confusing because both plugin share really similar names !!!
* The JA T3 Framework system plugin comes with nice enhancments for the menu items you have to abandon when using the T3 blank template

I use:
Joomla : 2.5.16
Templates :
* ja_elastica : 2.5.3
* t3_blank : 1.4.2
Plugins :
* T3 Framework : 1.4.2
* JA T3 Framework : 2.6.7

At short term, Is there any solution (even hack) to use the T3 blank template with the JA T3 Framework system plugin ?

At long term, is it foreseen to merge these 2 plugins ?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

We are sorry but that these two plugins are conflict with other.
It seems there was no way to install these two plugins in the same Joomla website.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
html color Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi. I am also a new member of the forum. I am looking forward to exchange and learn more. Looking forward to sharing more with the same people!
html color picker
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Michael Jack Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Abe on the school michael kors bags cheap scandal to accept the Congress questioned michael kors handbags sale the people asked Abe to step down
Prime Minister Michael kors factory outlet Shinzo michael kors hamilton bag Abe (in) in Nike Free Running Shoes the House of Representatives in New Nike Shoes Japan to accept Nike Air Jordan 28 the question. Nike Shox R2 TOKYO (Reuters)Nike Air Max 2017 - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo nike air jordans shoes for sale Abe accepted the question again,Nike Air Foamposite One but the review Air Jordan 26 has not yet made any real progress.Nike shoes sale Hundreds of Japanese people held a rally before the Nike Air Max congress and asked Abe nike lunar running shoes to step down immediately.Nike Air Max 90 Japan's House of Representatives Budget Committee on michael kors shoulder handbag the same day to review the Gakuen scandal,Nike Air Max Flyknit Abe and the former Nike kids kobe shoes Ministry of Science michael kors clothing mens and Technology Deputy mk wallets officials before Chuanxi Ping,Air Jordan 13 Abe assistant and Quan Yang Nike Air Max and other scandal key figures appeared in the Council.coach backpack outlet store The parties did not make any real progress.Nike Shoes for Women About 12 Michael Kors Shoulder Bags o'clock Adidas Superstar local time, Nike Air Jordan 13 hundreds of people came to Congress,coach satchel outlet for the plus school scandal michael kors handbags online and other Abe government involved in Coach cases a series of issues to protest.Adidas Shoes Outlet They held the slogan of 'Completely Identifying the Gardening Parks' and shouting slogans of 'Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost Abe immediately stepped down'.michael kors watch Fukuyama Tetsuro,Nike Air Max TN Acting Director mk men's bags of the DPRK's Nike Free Run largest opposition Michael Kors Devon Shoulder Bags party, Nike Air Max 87 said at the rally that the Abe government was unaware of the day's deliberations.Coach bags 2017 Japanese nationals believe that the Prime Minister's Nike Kobe AD 10 residence and the Coach Accessories plus school scandal coach handbags for sale can not get away,Kids Shoes Abe's support rate Cheap Michael Kors Fulton Satchles will Nike Jordan Shoes be below mk bag price malaysia the 30% mark.Adidas Originals July 24, in Tokyo,michael kors coats Japan, Prime Nike Shoes Outlet Minister Shinzo Nike Air Max 95 Abe in the Michael Kors Backpacks Sale House of Bags outlet online store Representatives in Nike Free 6.0 Japan to accept the question.Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoes Xinhua News Agency reporter Nike Free 5.0 V4 Ma Ping said that coach trifold wallet the ruling party Liberal Democratic coach wallet outlet Party in the Tokyo parliamentary nike air foamposite pro elections in the defeat,coach canvas tote the people of the Abe nike zoom shoes government nike free shoes mens criticism is coach crossbody sale escalating,Basketball Shoes and Abe appeared in the council NIKE AIR MAX 90 can not quell the criticism of the public,Nike Kobe AD 9 Will only make it intensified.michael kors shirts The Japanese Shoes Outlet Congress has examined the Nike Free Gardening scandal on the 10th of this month,Light Up Shoes but has not made Micheal kors Cynthia mini any real progress.Nike Air Pegasus 83 At that time abroad Michael kors on sale visit Abe did not Michale Kors Bags attend the Nike Air Jordan CDP deliberations,Nike Kevin Durant 7 was criticized for Nike shoes max lack of sincerity to explain Nike Free Running Shoes to the 2015 Mk Bags people.Nike Air Foamposite Pro As the recent Abe Cabinet support rate has fallen below 30%, in order to retain public opinion, Abe agreed to appear on the 13th Council, Nike James Lebron 12 plus school scandal and other Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 issues to accept Coach bags 2017 the question.michael kors women's shoes Japan's 'Daily News' announced the latest poll on the 23rd,Michael Kors Men's bags Abe's cabinet michael kors kids shoes support rate michael kors Cheap Michael Kors Satchels clothing discount has dropped Nike Air Max 2010 to 26%,Nike Running Shoes once again refresh Abe once again Cheap Michael Kors Satchels since the ruling cheap nike air max shoes rate of the Michael kors satchel Medieum lowest record. 'Nike Heels Boots Asahi Shimbun' 2015 Mk Bags revealed in Nike Kobe 9 Low May this year that some of the documents were coach handbags vintage suspected of being coach hobo bags coach tote bags on sale clearance a document of the nike sb dunks Ministry of Education,Nike Air Max 2016 Culture, Sports,Nike Free 3.0 V2 Science and Nike Air Jordan 15 Technology,Coach Jewelry which included plans to use the 'COACH Luggage Bags National Strategic Special Zone' as a new Nike air force director of nike lebron shoes the College 2015 Mk Naomi Satchles of Veterinary Michael Kors Chelsea Shoulder Bags Medicine.Nike Air Foamposite Materials said that the process of accelerating Coach bags 2016 the advance of the new Veterinary College was 'Nike Lunar Haze instructions from nike free running shoes the top of 2015 Mk Selma Satchles the residence.'
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
akes everyone happy. 4, I so like you, you like me will die Mens Air Jordan ah. 5, I am not the yuan, how can let everyone like me? The 6, it Nike Air Max Shoes Sale is impossible to extricate themselves, in addition to teeth and love. 7, when the life of the heart of all malicious things into a black humor, I push myself into a highly educated rogue. 8, the time is too thin, fingers too wide 9, the little girls dream of looking for a white horse, opened his eyes found that the world is not gray autumn autumn donkey, distraught, Cheap Nike Shoes For Women only from the donkey to pick a strong, such a donkey It Cheap Nike Air Presto Mens was named: Economical man. 10, I will cry, I will trouble, a night do not sleep, the hands of a bottle of sleeping pills, take a small rope to hang. And then ugly also love, talking about the world is full of love. 11, our goal: to the money to see, to thick earned. 12, I turn you to forget the passers-by A, why accompany you wasted years to the horizon? 13, no health insurance and life insurance, after dark do not courageous ... ... 14, crowded bus is included Sanda, yoga, judo, balance beam and other sports and fitness projects in one integrated sports. 15, his aging mother opened his eyes to know that you are a evildoer. 16, hand pocket, who do not love. 17, holding a chopper to cut the wire, all the way with a lightning bolt. 18, single is not difficult, it is difficult to cope with those who do everything possible to let you end a single person. 19, happiness is what? Happiness is that you eat fish, I eat meat, watching others bite the bones. 20, read more than ten years of books, think of kindergarten or better mix! 21, I was also a child of infatuation, the results of the rain field ... ... drowned. 22, many people say that marriage is the grave of love, but no marriage, love will die without burial place. 23, empty feng shui to death, after the death of a good tomb is also considered to make up for the good life can not afford to buy a good room 24, it is said that only two people choose, busy or busy living, I think I have The third option: busy and so die. 25, spring sleepy summer lack of autumn, winter is just sleep. 26, miss can not own, the pain can not take care of themselves, the results can not self, self can not be self-sufficient. 27, a child I thought he could grow up after the whole world, and so grew up to find the whole world can not save me. 28, if you are destined to give me the expectation of the response, then keep it out of the safe distance. 29, please do not put me on your tolerance, as your shameless capital. 30, the woman is no talent is Germany, I must be too wicked. 31, Zhuge Liang out of the mountains did not bring the soldiers ah, you Pingsha want me to have work experience. 32, with the spirit of hip-hop to the same erhu life. 33, ostrich's happiness, just a pile of sand. 34, God, too blue! Sea, too salty! Life is too hard! Work too annoying! And you, destined! Miss you See you too far! 35, wake up, days are black. 36, drink medicine delivery bottle, hanging to the rope, jumping the floor holding a small handkerchief off. 37, iron pestle can be ground into a needle, but Air Jordan 9 the wooden pestle can only be ground into a toothpick, the material is wrong, Cheap Womens Shoes For Sale and then no Cheap Nike Shoes effort to use. 38, you have to figure out the script of his life - not your parents' sequel, not your children's prequel, but not your friend's outside. 39, the tree more quiet and the wind, I Nike LeBron basketball Shoes love and he is not. 40, want to wake up one day and opened his eyes and found himself sitting in the primary school classroom desks and chairs. The teacher throws the chalk head just on his forehead. 41, juvenile is not rogue, bold presumptuous, ask the old age where the subject matter then year. 42, as a monster, my desire is to destroy at least one Altman. 43, and then a few decades we come to meet the crematorium all burned ash you bunch of a bunch of me who do not know who all sent to the countryside to do fertilizer ~ 44, the beauty of knowledge, is that people confused; The beauty of the United States, is to incite men and women derailed; the beauty of women, lies in the stupid no regrets; man's beauty, lies lying on the Authentic Kids Nike Shoes hell. 45, I thought I was very decadent, today I know, I had scrapped the original. 46, immature man's logo is for the ideal heroic sacrifice, the sign of a mature man can be ideal for the humble. 47, life is like Song Zude's mouth, you never know who will be the next unlucky. 48, the sun is warm, the years quiet, you do not come, how dare you old? 49, people are not smart, but also learn others bald. 50, I am in God's gesture, shining in the moment of this beauty. Mortal do not interfere ... 51, young, we often directed at the mirror grimace; old time, the mirror is even pulled. 52, to work hard! For your Audi my Dior. 53, I was white collar: today received a salary, pay the rent of water and electricity, bought Yumi instant noodles, touched the pocket, lamented, this month wages and white-collar workers ... 54, hold your hand, the child dragged away. Do not go, ok, close the door and put the dog! 55, life, that is the case. Always occupied the absolute leadership of the position, w
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
he old Ling did not have the student cadres of the prestige, it is with a variety of shapes. Looking at Nike Air Max 180 his beloved man really like an orangutan was over and over again to play with, I suddenly felt that the world is very ironic, but also very realistic. I began to consider the dream can not give up, I love him, it should be with him to bear. I want to work, even for love it four We are really married, just two months Canada Goose after graduation. In his hometown of Xi'an, I got his promise to give me a lifetime ticket. Similarly, he also has one. The picture on the ticket I laugh very bright, I try to tighten the mouth, but still very bright. I know from this moment, we will really want to eat the problem began to eat. Put the banquet we went back to Beijing, he had and several directors had dinner, there are several small roles quite suitable for him; I because of bold temperament, has not been Nike Air Max Shoes able to have a suitable crew to stay until later To the respect. As if the overnight thing, Guo Furong fire, because Colors of California Scarpe I took to the streets need to wear sunglasses. Lao Ling said that I played four years of drama lost to your four months of sitcoms. I said you're jealous. He said no, this is a celebration of things, eat this bowl of rice overnight fame this psychological quality I still have, but did not expect you. I said you were still jealous. He really shook his head, really did not, to celebrate it, today called a few students, we celebrate. That night old Ling drink a lot of wine, and his shop hug together said a lot of words. After his graduation went to Beijing Art, in the new version of 'teahouse' played a few diners. Before leaving the shop on the bed can be laughed after the old Yao Yao you have to care more, what a good book can be introduced to the brothers under the next. I must be sure that the old Ling told you what? He said nothing, 'a word!' He pulled a Peking opera flower, leaning on the moncler outlet wall away. Since then I have very little home, and then took a lot of drama, I try to let my mouth in the laugh when Shoulong some, because I tried to get rid of the shadow of Guo Furong. But the old Lingluo class will persuade me, but also presumptuous smile, do not accept, this is your label, regardless of fashion or costume drama, people want is your heartless feeling, if you are rational, No taste! This is why I love you. Married for so many years, in Nike Scarpe the cast, the old Ling said he loved me the reason. After he left, I was at a loss. In the crew, he said he loves my reason, I do not know if this is not acting Because everyone is playing, you know, in the crew for a long time, you often have a sense of time and space chaos. Lao Ling said he loved me, huh, he did not say this for a long time. Fives I used to discuss love with Ning Choi God. Old Ning in the depths of the lens behind the gleaming wisdom can still be glow, his words make me a bit unforgettable, he said that sooner or later love will be pot pots and pans to be smashed. I said that we do not cook home, he said you do not play smart, what I mean, you know! Yes, I understand. Life is very realistic, old Ling sometimes can not hold. We have no time to play together, was arrested in Xidan asked to sign the photo is Under Armour Curry 3 the old Ling most annoying plot. Sometimes I will refuse passers-by to ask for a photo of the phone, took the old Ling fast to leave. At this time the old Ling also complained about me, you can not treat your fans like this, how to take Zapatos Nike Shox a picture like a person. I said I was so few days free, we should be a few days two people's life. He will be bitterly said, how could we, we can not have a leisurely life. I know that this gap will make a strong self-esteem can not stand. Before he is in the state to bring me, and now all of a sudden over the feeling that no one will be better, not to mention their loved ones love ah 'Do you have a time difference? Is this feeling.' Sometimes I will run against him. But he was the chairman of the student class still in the quarrel, and I quarrel: 'I'm sorry, Yao big names, I flew from Xi'an to Xiamen, this distance from the need for time difference. Do not you later to show me the crew, I Ling Someone does not need it! ' From Xi'an to Xiamen, I think of it, that is, we decided to get married before we go home, talk about marriage. Is it yesterday? six I rarely UGG Botas negro talk with the circle where we said, although he refused, but I still have the opportunity and cooperation with the director recommended Lao Ling, that he is our monitor, the student president, I can play So good, he must be better. There was a director told me that morning morning you are too simple, and now acting is not acting, but the audience's awareness. I did not have the courage to enable new people, are you the director you have? So I will be very at a loss, although I feel a vague feel the glass has been struck between us. When I was a person I really hope he is Chow Yun Fat, I was Chow Yun Fat's wife, so that a balanced upright to support a family. The world is not as good as people willing, God and we joke, it makes me become Brigitte Lin, and I love the old Ling is still
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
panistefanin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the useful information! You helped me with advice!
cbr
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Uwais Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Deskripsi adalah paragraf yang menggambarkan suatu objek sehingga pembaca seakan bisa melihat, mendengar, atau merasa objek yang digambarkan itu. Objek yang dideskripsikan dapat berupa orang, benda, atau tempat.Ciri-cirinya: ada objek yang digambarkan. Contoh:Harga besi siku baja
Harga besi siku baja
Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
Harga besi wf
Agen bondek
undangan pernikahan unik
Supplier Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam
Supplier Pipa Besi baja
Harga besi h beam baja
Supplier besi beton delcoprima
Jual besi siku baja
Jual besi siku baja
Agen Plat besi
Jual besi wf
Agen wiremesh
undangan pernikahan ada foto
Supplier Bondek Cor
Agen Pipa Besi baja
Jual besi h beam baja
Supplier besi beton cakra steel cs
Supplier besi siku baja
Supplier besi siku baja
Agen besi h beam
Supplier besi wf
Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan yang unik
Supplier Atap Spandek Sni
Toko Pipa Besi baja
Supplier besi h beam baja
Supplier besi beton bjku
Toko besi siku baja
Toko besi siku baja
Agen besi wf
Toko besi wf
Agen besi hollow
undangan pernikahan ala jepang
Supplier Plat Bordes Kembang
jual laptop asus <a/> [url=https://goo.gl/FEppdU]jual laptop asus <a/>
[url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/> [url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/>
[url=http://ironsteelcenter.com/pipa-besi-hitam-medium-sch-schedule-40-80-a53-seamless-welded-wiremesh-wermesh-cakar-ayam-m4-m5-m6-m7-m8-m9-m10-m11-m12-ss400-a36-stainless-stenliss-stainlis-stainles-stenlis-alumunium-tembaga-sus304/harga-jual-pipa-besi-baja-supplier-distributor-agen-pabrik]Jual Pipa Besi baja
Toko besi h beam baja
Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Agen besi siku baja
Agen besi siku baja
Agen wiremesh
Agen besi wf
Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
undangan pernikahan simple
undangan pernikahan arab
Supplier Plat Besi Hitam
Harga Pipa Besi baja
Agen besi h beam baja
Supplier besi beton ais
Pabrik besi siku baja
Pabrik besi siku baja
Agen besi unp
Pabrik besi wf
Agen besi wf baja
undangan pernikahan ala jepang
Supplier Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel
Pabrik Pipa Besi baja
Pabrik besi h beam baja
Supplier besi beton
Distributor besi wf
Distributor besi wf
Agen besi cnp
Distributor besi hollow
Agen besi unp
undangan pernikahan bermanfaat
Supplier Jual Besi Siku Baja
Distributor Plat Kapal Besi baja
Distributor plat besi hitam
jasa konstruksi baja
Harga besi wf
Harga besi wf
Agen besi hollow
Harga besi hollow
Agen besi siku
undangan pernikahan ada fotonya
Supplier Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal
Supplier Plat Kapal Besi baja
Harga plat besi hitam
www.pusatbesibaja.co.id
Jual besi wf
Jual besi wf
Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Jual besi hollow
Agen Plat besi plat kapal
undangancinta.com
Supplier Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording
Agen Plat Kapal Besi baja
Jual plat besi hitam
undangan pernikahan islami
undangan pernikahan unik dan murah
www.pusatbesibaja.com
Supplier besi wf
Supplier besi wf
ironsteelcenter.com
Supplier besi hollow
Agen besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah
Supplier Besi Hollow
Toko Plat Kapal Besi baja
Supplier plat besi hitam
www.jualbesibajamurah.com
Toko besi wf
Toko besi wf
Toko stainless steel
Toko besi hollow
Agen besi cnp
undangan pernikahan akrilik
Supplier Wiremesh
Jual Plat Kapal Besi baja
Toko plat besi hitam
Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir
Agen besi wf
Agen besi wf
Toko atap spandek
Agen besi hollow
www.gudangbesibaja.com
undangan pernikahan bentuk tas
Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80
Harga Plat Kapal Besi baja
Agen plat besi hitam
Pabrik besi beton sii
Pabrik besi wf
Pabrik besi wf
Toko baja ringan
Pabrik besi hollow
Toko besi Wf Baja
undangan pernikahan online
Supplier Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40
Pabrik Plat Kapal Besi baja
Pabrik plat besi hitam
Pabrik besi beton psi Ulir Polos
Distributor besi hollow
Distributor besi hollow
Toko bondek
Distributor pipa besi
Toko bondek
undangan pernikahan modern
Supplier Pipa Besi Hitam Medium
Distributor Wiremesh Besi baja
Distributor plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton perwira
Harga besi hollow
Harga besi hollow
Toko Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel
Harga pipa besi
Toko wiremesh
undangan pernikahan unik dan murah
Supplier Besi Wf
Supplier Wiremesh Besi baja
Harga plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton PAS

link8
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.