T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. infinitanet
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, December 02 2013, 06:03 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello, I am trying to install the T3 and I am getting the error:
Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.

I've tried to unzip the zip file and install it via find, but the parameters of the template does not work.
  And the site gives error:
500 - T3_MISSING_T3_PLUGIN

Thank you!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Richard Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi

This could relate to the size of the download and your hosting limit

http://t3-framework.org/discussions/unable-to-install-t3-framework-and-template,-it-says-error-there-was-an-error-uploading-this-file-to-the-server.html

Cheers
Paul
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi infinitanet,

If you download the package on github (zip format), just install it directly.
If you want to install the plugin only, then you need to extract the package and then encode the plugin folder to a new zip file and install it.

After install the plugin, please find the T3 Framework on Plugin Manager and enable it.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
kartik Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I am unable to install t3 framework and template, It says " Error There was an error uploading this file to the server." What I suppose to do now ? Please help me with this !!??

Yes I downloaded the package from git hub and I tried to instal it directly but I am getting the same error .......

I tired the solution given above by you as well but still getting the same error !!!!

Please help me with this ....!!!!:(
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
infinitanet Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nice Richard.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
enough. ?I was so looking at her in the world of light to dance, was removed one by one night, wiping one another shoulder, like a play. In the past to see tears, and now gradually look calmly, but decided to do the last thing to leave the final people. ?6 ?Junior examinations, Lanzi Jun absenteeism too much, was discouraged by the school. ?After the announcement, she disappeared for a long time. After the holidays, the school people are clean, she came back, told me to help her pick up dormitory items removed from school. ?I sorted out her things, sorted and packaged, carry down the stairs to put in the car. When packing, see the bed under the folder sandwiched a photo, was discarded for a long time. Is the shadow of two people under moncler outlet onine the street. ?I picked up, wiped the ash above, sometimes broken heart. That night we walk the river, the lights are drunk, spend a full moon. She will take pictures, I will take this two shadow left to her, she said, I will not forget this night. ?I took the picture, want to talk to her, but see her back to me, busy finishing clothes. I looked at her back, then cold down to the mouth, only asked in the heart, Zijun, you can remember ... ... ?But I know Dr Martens Donna she has no heart. She will not care. ?I did not speak, silently put the photos into their own chest pocket, if nothing had happened to pack up. ?She left the school and did not return home. Then I was almost broken with me. She is always the one who is late but will leave early. But I would rather believe that I knew her, she was too scared of this world of cold, or she was too used to this world of cold. ?Later learned that when she was very abjection, and his family break, leave the school, living in a married man to her room, willing to do cage birds. Life only day and night sleeping, watching the night, a day all day lying in bed eating wine, smoking ... ... the only waiting, that is, he came with her to do a few love. That man narrow heart, afraid of her and others to catch, not allowed her to go out, do Canada Goose Italia not give her any money. Almost confined. ?I went to see her, she just got up from the bed to me Nike Air Max 87 / 1 to open the door, Xingzhong a face, not woke up. I marching the floor of the discs into the bottle of cigarettes, suddenly under the heart of cool. ?Her roots still, but UGG Orejeras rojo it is like a beautiful thin shadow, played more and more involuntary play, and as a deep valley in a poppy, in the wind candle is generally swaying. ?I can not help but say, Zijun ... ... why is this why you ?She said, you do not come to talk to me. Do not ask me, do not say. Sit with me like a meal. ?A few days later she broke up with the man, and then she and my friends together. Three people also came out to eat a meal, each other know, looked up and laughing, bow on the sadly silent. ?And then see her, her girlfriend called me, so I understand what is the matter, sorrow and grief, resentment, panic, but still do not want to rush to find her, conditioned reflex in general. Zi Jun ah Jun Jun. ?I heard her pain, in the dirty toilet, took her from the floor to hold up, one hand is blood. Blood is as cheap and shame as tears. The texture is like a straightforward reminder of the warm semen of someone else who is left on her, or the tears of the night. ?Her forehead is cold sweat, but smile to see me. I can not bear to disdain her, bow to her hair, but also tears. ?She boil over, just very weak, like a hay. ?Her lip color was as dark as a layer of gray, thank Nike Scarpe online you, thinly spit out the words, hesitated to reach out on my knees, after a while and groped my fingers, Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet stubbornly Root a grasping, gradually fastening. ?I have never seen her so desolate, weeping eyes looked at her, I do not know. Heart of a trace of moving are gone. ?Zijun - I silently think - it is unspeakable. I thought I was determined to play for you, Tolerance to give you feelings of silence. I have been so love you. But I'm tired all the time. My heart is old, do not want to be a poor man. You do not belong to me, I do not belong to you ?Yaohui, we are together ?she says. ?I did not answer, sitting alone next to her, slowly think of something, think of the night to read the tears of the sentence, copied down, go out in the morning two weeks to send her. Think of her generous to say, or with you happy ah or with you happy; think of her frustration in the heavy rain when the night knocked on my door; think of her won my bed sheets, deep smell ... ... I think of her My chin, do not lose me. ?What is the Under Armour Curry 3 time when it is, this memory is as light as the night. About the time when I love her so what. When you met you, I was still a piece of white paper, but you wrote the first word on paper, but I gave a lifetime of love, my heart has waves. But I know that the waves are always calm. ?The world is no such a more beautiful silence.There is a mature, called the supreme treasure There is a mature, called the supreme treasure ?A mature process there are too Zapatos Nike Shox many forms, I think, the supreme treasure is a mistake and then wrong, to the final formation of the regret can never be saved, and then by these regret day and night sufferi
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.