T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Alexon B.
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, December 03 2013, 07:57 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,
Can update a boostrap 3.0.0 to 3.0.2 and same CSS syntax class="...." if possible (Same documentation on getbootstrap).
And someone can confirme me, current or news.

Best regards thank's in advance.
  75017 Paris, France
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi L?W,

The latest version of T3 now contains Bootstrap v3.0.3 instead.
Please check it out. https://github.com/t3framework/t3/releases/tag/v2.0.1

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Alexon B. Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank's to updated this!!!.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
moment of the rapid rise of the turtle food up to mention that those turtles snatched, Gudong plump fell to the water, then the father Mother will laugh with joy. A bowl of Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 food to feed finished, his father has excited the cheeks red hair shiny. Give them to buy time, they are not willing to. So I discuss with the seller in private, articles they say that turtle food has been reduced to five yuan a bowl, and then said the business free gift, spent more than two hundred dollars, so that they enjoy the funny turtles. Leaving the turtle pool very far, they still hesitant to laugh, see their parents happy, my heart is very comfortable, very pleased. Not far from the seal Museum also spend money to feed the food project, I took them down to the edge of the pool. Shop to see me buy more than the original ten yuan four small fish, one dollar to sell me. Father and mother in the seal Museum with bamboo bamboo sandwiched small fish from the head to the other end, teasing the seal roll to follow, they are excited eyebrows are pushed together. Father from time to time came hell laughter, old mother's laughter is like a little girl in general smooth and gentle. I immediately captured a variety of shots, I found his father regain the heroic of the young, the mother legs and feet have become neat. Hands holding bait, they happy smile, moving, tease those seals constantly beat the belly competing to follow. Many of the tourists at the top of the pool are watching them feed the seals, they are also screaming with joy, I and young with their elderly parents with those feelings of those naive seals brought UGG Botas negro happiness and happiness, was infected by this happiness, The store complimentary twenty fish, was originally a fee item of the touch seals, the store did not receive money, so that parents for the first time with the seals made a long time close contact. After the mother asked me how much money, I said: Mom, I see you play very happy, you see my dad is Nike Scarpe not very happy? I take you out to play is to Nike Air Max 2014 be happy, as long as you happy I am happy, how much money is worth it. The mother of a hand was pulled by his father, the other hand clenched my hand, said: Well, the people of the village, I said that with my dad had such a girl had a big value, than any of our village Nike Air Max Shoes A son is good Said she would dig a towel to wipe his eyes. I stretched out her hand and said, so many people here, how do you like a child? She laughed on the tears of the fork. Dad see the mother and tears, he did not speak, did not laugh, but the mother's hand pulled his chest, so that the mother closer to his body. From the polar ocean world, I took them to Longkou Nanshan to see the Buddha. On the way to Nanshan, Dad said: 'This is the way to Huang County.' Longkou County before the construction of the county called Huang County, said his father had gone through this road before. His father was young when the village to do business run, he traveled nearly half of China, in rural areas he was a man, is a very insightful people, even to this age this situation he still clearly remember a lot of people And things. I drove this road is a new repair soon after a highway, the father is certainly not gone, he should be through Colors of California Scarpe the surrounding mountain geography feel the location. My heart is a burst of excitement, the mother is also very happy. She said: 'Your dad usually looks foolish, and talk to him he loves not take care, I thought he was confused, Biao. Zapatos Nike Shox You see him now the essence of God, and almost the same. Alas, your dad has the spirit of the head of the loss of you have a good girl ah. 'Then she worked out the towel to wipe the eyes. Through the rearview mirror, I saw my father walking in front of the driver's seat looked forward, I leaned against the roadside, said to his father, 'Dad, come to the front.' Dad looked at her and said, 'No, I'm fine in the back.' Father is to accompany his mother's side, he did not want her to stay in the back seat, do not want her feel lonely. Father is five years older than his mother, forty years of marriage has been tightly tied to the two of them together. Mothers are chunky, walking slowly, father body tendons, walking with the wind, two people half of the wind and rain, his father never left his mother behind. Old, he looked more of her tight, every walk he had to pull the mother's hand, he took her hand walked four decades of marriage road, holding her through half of the ups and downs, from the young handsome To the temples white, he always laughed at the waxy waxy in front of him to move the penguin as an obese body dangling. When the children grow into solo, the family only two of them, they support each other, traction to take their old piumini moncler outlet road. Evening arrived in Longkou, the students arranged to live in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Canada Goose never lived such a luxury hotel they holding hands curious in the hall to see the East West Chou Chou, lamented the luxury of the hotel. I and my classmates did not laugh their minds, the students are also born in rural children, his former family is more difficult, parents bite teeth clothing for him to read t
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.