T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. ray
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, October 02 2017, 04:28 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi support team,

My template layout is missing all the position configuration in a sudden.
i didn't do anything and it just disappear.

and i searched the same problems in the fourm, there were some other people ran into the same problem and seems not be able to solve it.

Can you please help me take a look what's going on and solve it?
i can sent you related information to login backend, and please provide me your email address.

Thanks,
Ray.
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Abbie Alaric Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi, My name is Abbie Alaric I have same problem "My template layout is missing all the position" Please any one tell me what can i do? here is my website link: https://www.assignmentglobe.com/
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
tylor Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
i have the same situation essay writing service uk essay writing service uk My template layout is missing all the position configuration in a sudden . i need help
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Gregory Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Excellent site! I found quite a few useful things which I’ve spent hours looking on other web sites. I would surely suggest it to everyone.

<a href='http://androidappgame.webnode.com/a10-places-that-you-can-find-hungry-shark-evolution-hack/'>cheats blog</a>

<a href='http://www.friendsnow.net/index.php?do=/public/blog/view/id_104033/title_10-alternatives-to-score-hero-hack/'>my page</a>

<a href='https://coetail.com/members/chadsimmons/activity/73764/'>my site</a>

<a href='http://androidappgame.webnode.com/the-top-roblox-hack/'>blogging site</a>
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Alex Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Checking pan card status is one of the most important thing to do after you apply for pan cardapply for pan card. It keeps you on track on when you will get pan card delivered to your home.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
panistefanin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you for your work on the blog! You're doing a good job! I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what literature to study?

Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
maria smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I was facing this problem on my website but after reading this post, I resolved it pretty easily. Thankyou for this. Best Sewing Machine for Quilting
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
DanielAnthony Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I also noticed some sudden improvement on my ranks and positive trends on my impressions Titlewebsite
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
James Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I think the best you can do now, is find the error you made before, you can search on youtube for some guide to find it.
Then, fix it with these solution you found out.
mobile app development services
it company in vietnam
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
BrettzxMorganey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The actual Philadelphia Eagles trainer leg techinques the actual trapeze and also the Philadelphia group is victorious the actual name

The Philadelphia Flyers performed towards Tampa These types of Super as well as found a unique target audience. He or she had been the actual Philadelphia Eagles trainer Doug Pederson. He or she not just viewed the entire online game totally, but additionally offered like a kick-off visitor about the kick-off wedding ceremony prior to the online game NFL Jerseys.

Doug Peterson is going to be upon america following Weekend night, Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Beijing period following Mon early morning, the actual Philadelphia Eagles, Brandon Brooks Jerseys as well as joined the actual Extremely Dish 8 occasions because getting into the actual 21st hundred years. The actual 5 powerful champ Brand new Britain Patriots contend for that 52nd. Extremely Dish champ. Chris Maragos Jerseys The overall game will certainly get to be the visible concentrate from the individuals associated with america. Just like everybody appeared ahead towards the day's appearance, Chance Warmack Jerseys it had been stated how the the majority of energetic trainer from the Hawks at the moment made an appearance about the picture from the NHL team's group within the exact same town, that not just offered increase to a lot of speculations.

Herman Edwards Jerseys Many people state this displays which Doug Peterson doesn't have concept within their center which their group will not possess the opportunity to earn the actual Extremely Dish, Chuck Bednarik Jerseys therefore he or she rapidly demonstrated their interest prior to dropping. If the actual Extremely Dish manages to lose, this probably will not occur once again from the wedding website. Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Many people state he is really a high-profile look. In the end, the actual Hawks happen to be underestimated completely, the actual gamers just about all ridiculed on their own because canines (underdog), Darren Sproles Jerseys still promote the actual internal enthusiasm, depend on the actual team's conquest, actually Atl The actual Falcons and also the Mn Vikings possess 2 powerful groups as well as guarded the actual self-esteem of the personal Nationwide Category Absolutely no. 1 seedling. Since the actual group lastly offers the opportunity to seem about the phase from the Extremely Dish, they're nevertheless observed about the decrease. Harold Carmichael Jerseys Therefore the trainer Doug Pedersen really wants to announce their own self-confidence towards the globe so. .
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
Hoemy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
John Mara, the giant's boss, told the media that he was tired of questions about Beckham's private life.
"I'm tired of answering questions about audley," marla says. " cheap jerseys wholesale He knows what we expect of him, and it's up to him now."
After the Internet with a video associated with David Beckham, David Beckham in the video with a woman and a box of pizza, also seen in the video a cigarette in a brown and some white powder.
When mara was asked whether the video was a sign that Beckham knew what the team expected of him Movie Football jersey, he said: "it doesn't help."
Beckham is due to enter the final year of the contract, and for several months there have been rumours that the two sides are about to renew their contract. WOMEN JERSEYS Marla doesn't want to talk about it: "I won't talk about his contract. The contract issue will be resolved when it should be done. We just need to wait and see.
Marla has not spoken to David Beckham, but he says coach Pat Shurmur has spoken to David Beckham. He also said the giant was not actively trading David Beckham, but after trading defensive end Jason pierre-paul,Seattle Seahawks Jersey mara said: "no one can touch it."
The giant has said in the past that they want Beckham to work for them all his career, and it is not clear that the latest incident is enough to change their minds. Dave Gettleman, the general manager, had previously said that Beckham was "innocent" to him, but he did not seem to think so.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
robin max Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Your site is good Actually, i have seen your post and That was very informative and very entertaining for me
Avriq
Avriq India
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
John Smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
i tried solving it mysel but could not. Tried googling and i found this code in T3 website layout.
<div id=”t3-admin-layout” class=t3-admin-layout hide”>
The "hide" is what’s making it not work. The .hide class has a display:none in it. Obviously, this class exists for a reason, I just don’t know why it is being applied to this div at this time. I can’t just remove the display:none from the class because I’m sure it must be being used somewhere. paris walking tours
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.