T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Renaud Warnotte
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, October 02 2017, 08:17 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been already discussed, but I never find any reference about that.

I updated recently some of my website with the T3 plugin 2.7.0 but and the contact category list seem to have a bad css or something.

Look at the WithROWFLUID.png file and you'll see that each item of the list have not the good height.
And If you look at WithROW.png it looks like it should.

So I dig a lot and find perhaps a solution.

It's in the file installed in "/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/com_contact/categoy/default_items.php" you got :

<?php if ($this->items[$i]->published == 0) : ?>
<li class="row-fluid system-unpublished cat-list-row<?php echo $i % 2; ?>">
<?php else : ?>
<li class="row-fluid cat-list-row<?php echo $i % 2; ?>" >
<?php endif; ?>

with "row-fluid" (and it seems deprecated if I'm not wrong) so i replaced with "row"

<?php if ($this->items[$i]->published == 0) : ?>
<li class="row system-unpublished cat-list-row<?php echo $i % 2; ?>">
<?php else : ?>
<li class="row cat-list-row<?php echo $i % 2; ?>" >
<?php endif; ?>

Could you please see if my solution is correct and if something can be fixed for next release ?

Thanks.
Attachments (2)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Renaud Warnotte Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It looks like it was also there in T3 plugin 2.6.7 but in 2.6.6 the code look different and I think was working because it was not using "row-fluid" calsse for <li> elements. If it can helps.

(Aslo : I'm using JA Purity 3)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Aisndin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
Votes
Undo
Mind boggling post. I discovered your site ideal for my necessities. To an awesome degree essential data particularly the last part. Grateful to you for providing for us, and we truly trust you will keep reviving or post unmistakable articles
Comment
Votes
Undo
Comment
lisasmith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Nice post. Thanks for sharing this.Keep it up.We provide Email Customer Support.

if you want any solution related to any email then visit here: Hotmail Support Number UK
PC Care
Comment
Lena Smith Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
We offer round the clock Technical support for all type of Printer errors . You can get in touch at our services make a call at our HP Printer Support 1-888-827-9060.
HP Printer Support | HP Support | HP Laptop Support | HP Desktop Support | Dell Printer Support | Dell Support | Dell Laptop Support | Dell Computer Support | Canon Printer Support | Brother Printer Support | Lexmark Printer Support | Sony Printer Support office.com/setup www.office.com/setup
Comment
Roy J. Fischer Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Our UK Dissertation Help is the best among all other composition administrations since we have the best-qualified paper authors on board. Genuine Dissertation help concentrates on conferring their customers with unmatched advantages that esteem their certainty on our thesis benefit.
References
  1. https://www.dissertationempire.co.uk/
Comment
Jamie Watson Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
MTP KIT Online - MTP Kit is widely used for the termination of unwanted pregnancy. Buy MTP Kit Online we work 24 x 7 to provide you ultimate convenience of getting the MTP Kit delivered to your home at the most reasonable price. Get complete MTP Kit Reviews on our website.
Buy MTP Kit Online | MTP Kit Online | MTP Kit Reviews
Comment
Gesture Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
Marry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's a nice read. However, I like watching videos more instead of reading articles though. Canon Printer Support Phone Number,Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number
Comment
Marry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's a good read. However, I like watching videos more instead of reading articles though. www.office.com/setup, office.com/setup, office setup
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.