We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Admin
  2. Hole-in-One Sherlock Holmes The Voice
  3. Announcement
  4. Tuesday, 04 June 2013
  5.  Subscribe via email
Download
http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=473
https://github.com/t3framework/t3/tags

Here are what news on this version:

New features:
- T3Blank: Update Font Awesone to version 3.1.1
- Bootstrap: Update to version v2.3.2

We also improve:
- Removes designed by Joomlart link in mod_footer override
- Overwrite: Add support hook to joomla content parameters
- Module chrome - adds new module chrome to replicate core Bootstrap
- Update T3 Logo
- And many other bug fixes.

View our changelog page from this link: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
night I do Cheap Nike Shoes Online not know tired of hard training, eighteen years Authentic Nike Shoes old, published poetry 'border guards', 'Zhang Yang Youth ',' the messenger of the soul 'and so on more than thirty; prose' youth on the road you, not Authentic Nike Dunk SB Womens For Cheap Sale alone ',' love, thank you 'and so on. Become a well-known poet, he is good at doing ideological work, good at speech, the university along the way, he fruitful. At the age of eighteen in November, he was introduced by the teacher to enter the work of the City Association, the work of the road, he used innocent text for their own and its unit won a number Nike Mens Free Shoes of honors, in September, special newspaper into the work (civil servants ), He worked hard in the workplace, loved by the leadership and his colleagues, in 2009 appointed to edit the three groups leader, 2010 for love, to give up their beloved career, leave the newspaper, 2012 because of love, he has nothing , Lost the cause and its love. In 2012, he used his own hands for his second venture to do the final fight, life once again into a fall, nothing so that he learned to not yield, learn a strong. He is not someone else, he is me, a man will not yield to dignified. The so-called pain let me understand the so-called reality, this is me, the young heart will Nike [url=http://www.nikedelicacy.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=139]Nike Basketball Shoes Sale Air Max Shoes Sale[/url] not bow because of ups and downs, as long as alive, as long as there is a breath, I will start with the entrepreneurial in the end. We can cry, leave silent tears, we can talk, talk to us the pain of unknown, we can speechless, all the people bear, but we can not choose to abandon, can not fall on the starting line, with fragile face It does not matter. Life for each of us will not be calm, smooth sailing. Mentality determines our ideas, ideas determine the pace of our forward. Treat people and things depends on the attitude of the key, thanks to the cause of Nike Air Max Shoes the success of the cause, the mentality is the cause of long-term protection. The vicissitudes of life will not give us mercy, ruthless will not give us sympathy, the sea will not give us a smooth sailing, heaven will not give us good weather, the reality will not give us the so-called heart of things. All this is their own change in their own experience in Air Jordan 9 the choice of strong. Willow Yiyi, not the spring breeze awakened his soul, but he was glorious in the strong bloom, flowers for him in full bloom. The meaning of life is not that we take a good hand, but lay a good hand. We are not rich second generation, our father is not a millionaire, they are born in the mountains, longer than the mountains, facing the loess back overturned, creating a spark of life. Put away their own fragile, strong live out of their own. Lights are dim, who is writing for you, busy, who is waiting for you, my pen is not a wonderful pen flower, my pen is not spring. I was quietly waiting, quietly waiting for you in full bloom when the flowers shine. Three years ago this sentence I will not forget that you use life for my presence today, I will use this life to achieve your wishes, the next year flowers in full bloom, is for you bloom. Dance is the youth, publicity is the personality, you quietly left the moment, I use tears for you practice. Life on the road, I grew up, know the meaning of existence. In the text of the ocean drift, I found the real oneself, the word between the lines of floating among my wine love, once geometric, I am crazy in the text, had geometry, drunk half bell, I knocked out his life. Confused life lost me. Dark night, sleeping face hold up a heart not abandoned. I used to sleep sleepless nights, I used to accompany the night, wine drunk slightly drunk, half of the bell is not a beautiful scenery. On the young road, a bit more naive, a little less meditation. Love on the road more than a pain, less a bit unknown no one happy. Long night, once asked myself, how can I face. I have learned to cherish, have nothing to have the day I experience what is lonely.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
In the final analysis, there is a natural difference between men and women What is the problem. The acquired environment did not change the structure of men and women brain and its traits, but only to the middle of men and women have excellent traits that part of the men and women developed more fully. This is probably the most scientific analysis of the socalled 'yin yang yang' phenomenon in our college entrance examination so far. A crosscultural study showed that boys were always more than girls from the proportion of high scores of math exams in most countries. Prof. Jiang Guohua, Honorary Dean of the Iris Deep Research Institute, pointed out that in the contemporary era, the gap between men and women is shrinking, indicating that the difference between ability and achievement is not an absolutely immutable gap. Both men and women have their own characteristics, have their own strengths, men and women complement each other, constitute an organic and colorful world. Since 2000, the Chinese college entrance examination champion 'Yin Shengyang decline' of the temporary phenomenon, which may be the pursuit of gender equality in the great journey of China's basic education leading role in the future will disappear.Why can not you go straight to get off work? Do not know how many of you have had a similar experience: If you are accustomed to working overtime every day, suddenly one day, you want to work on time, to produce a do the same feeling like a thief. Or your new entry into a company, to get off work time is ready to leave and found that the surrounding colleagues are still working hard, there is no work has been awakened, then you embarrassed and carefully pressed just happy mood, light Gently picked up the backpack, did not dare not looked up the chest, but the tiptoe of the rapid withdrawal of the tiptoe. One day I saw a complaint in Nike Air Max Shoes the background, and then went to some staff voices community to see (yes, I lurking in your middle), found that complaining about the situation quite a lot of people, so today Say. NO.1 with the company's assumptions conflict First of all such mentality certainly with the corporate culture, we say that corporate culture is the organization of the Nike Men Shoes Outlet behavior of the byproduct, is the various groups in the longterm production work, life and business practice gradually formed A traditional habit, psychological tendencies and cultural stereotypes that are united with corporate values. Often, this habit and cultural stereotypes are the unspoken rules that everyone defaults to obey. At the same time, corporate culture also creates a lot of assumptions, if a company has such a hypothesis: overtime means more work to pay! Then when you do not match this assumption, you will have the same feeling as a thief. What does it mean to do it? Is it true that I am doing this by default, or that I assume that it is mainstream, and that when you are in a nonmainstream state, it does not match it, but it does not match The On this point in the advertising company is more experienced students, I talked with friends who advertise, although many advertising companies are nominally nine to five system, but in the actual implementation of the majority of noon or no Afternoon to work, and then work overtime at night the state, this time a habit of regular time to work classmates if the entry of the advertising company will be extremely painful, why? Because he knew the work mode with the business or the industry The default assumption is completely conflicting. NO.2 work generated by the lack of value of the second case, excluding cultural reasons, in fact, there is an important factor: your heart for the value of the work of dissatisfaction. This discontent is more or less empty. If you feel that your work is very successful, you really in this post is able to go beyond this position on your request, do not have to do the feeling of thieves, Xiaoxiao sprinkle away how? But when your The value of the work is not a good expression, virtually generated a sense of emptiness, we see that we are still working, you have to punish the get off work of this matter will produce a sense of uneasy. If this is the case, then I suggest to reexamine the value of their work, the problem back to 'how to create their own jobs beyond the required value' above. NO.3 In order to integrate Nike Free 5.0 V3 into the environment Third, the essence of man is the sum of social relations. It is a very difficult thing for anybody to get out of the team and the organization, and for the vast majority of us, personal achievement is proportional to his integration into society and into the group. So it may also try to look at this matter from the perspective of the Nike Casual Shoes Mens Online Outlet team, this work overtime itself is the meaning of the work is the need for team collaboration or corporate culture oriented? Sometimes you may be very valuable work, you complete Is really very efficient, but out of the team's feelings and the team's temperament to consider, willing to keep pace with everyone may also be a choice. Whether it is because of what, or do not work overtime, to work over
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
rdinary, we wear and others do not like the clothes, and others to see different books, like other things different people, go to others did not go Over the place, we strive to make their own life and others are not the same, when we talk about the future, depicting a wonderful blueprint for each other, Dr Martens Donna each person's future looks so climax after another. Do not remember from the beginning we will always envy others that ups and downs of the ups and downs of the blurred life, and even shy to mention their own plain life. Remember and had two years before graduation with the seniors to eat, he said faintly: 'Now we sit together with these buddies no longer think about the future, we talk about which brand of milk is better, which lot of It 's not expensive. No matter how crazy we were when we were young, we were going to be dubbed in the plains, and the uncle said, 'I hope you will have Nike Air Max Shoes the courage to be dull in the future, and the best is the greatest.' No one can revel in the scenery of the journey, but not everyone can actively face the bleak life. Whether it is a person riding to Tibet, or a person backpack around the world, these brave are not worthy of peace in the courage. Roman Roland said: there is only one kind of heroism in the world, that is, after recognizing the truth of life still love life. We are in the youth how arrogant and arrogant, we can once again how stubborn, unwilling to ordinary, we give ourselves a better future than a wonderful, whenever we talk about the future of this topic, all eyes Light, meaning windy. But we no one in the silence of the night, a person lying in bed thought, maybe not a few years, more than 20 years old, and a love of people married and have children, and then a lifetime mediocre, rice oil salt, Earn some money brains, every night for the child's milk money and school money and tossing and turning on the side of the New Balance Scarpe arms around the repetition I do not know how many times the old words, while the same as the alarm clock as usual to greet the parents, every day Home to tell my dear, and so earn more money for some time to take you out to play a circle, while telling yourself next year must be a better car, can live still so hot day after day, a few years Later, although Zapatos Nike Shox there is more money, but still can not and love out of a circle of travel, still not willing to change the car itself has been driving in the heart of the car for many years. This is what most of us will face in the future, but now we may not moncler outlet onine even imagine the courage. We are so eager to orgasm, eager to stimulate, despise their own mediocre, hate life trivial. We have the courage to take risks, but always have no courage to accept the ordinary. Think of our life, not many years after the results of the results but in a chance to succeed, that people will not love you finally fell in love with you, once hate friends smile obliterate hatred, one or two unforgettable travel, Night, to become father and mother that day, to remove these climax, the life is more in the plains passed, plain to one day you will go to work every day to go how many steps to go. This is the truth of life, but when one day we can really understand the truth after the UGG Guantes rosado courage to continue to love it. A child read the Cervantes 'Don Quixote', then for a young man may be esoteric, after some things, slowly fell in love with Don Quixote, he said: We want to dream It is impossible to dream. How many times have been touched by this sentence, but now when you open this book, suddenly wake up, Nike Free 5.0 V4 a person's life can be so dreamy to be so crazy, chic to put all the responsibility and love, this is how naive behavior , The author is not in praise of him but in criticism, he is not a warrior, he is just a lifetime to escape the reality and responsibility of the coward. The real warrior, must dare to face their bleak life. And now we are often so, hiding in a haven called dream, escape all the realism and life of the storm. The dream became the best excuse for us to flee all responsibility and reality. Everyone in the young years, in the years of silence, there will be uninhibited ideas and abstract fantasy, but when we are more than 30 years old, and the beginning of the quiet year, life is like a ruthless Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 knife, change We look like. Years later, when the court that all-powerful dream of entering the national team of basketball teenager opened a sort of a small company, then holding guitar Chuang world life and music accompanied by the juvenile was a primary school music teacher, Once that uninhibited all dancers superb want to jump a lifetime dance young people admitted to the civil servants, daily tea reading newspaper. Years are ruthless, life is cruel, but we must accept, must canada goose store go to brave face. No matter how many years later, our lives how bleak, as long as we dare to face, is the real hero, iron warrior. Youth is so beautiful so fleeting, woke up to see the mirror of their own, it has quietly left. While we are still in the youth, to rush to love a person, to feel once said to go on the trip, do what you want to do, to see you want to see people, whil
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Such as the earlier launch of the sport bracelet called Razer <a href="http://www.nikeneo.com/free-run-c-1.html">Nike Free Run Shoes</a> Nabu, and at the last year at the US International Consumer Electronics Show, the company has also released a smart watch. However, in the global wear equipment market, Razor market influence is very weak, also did not appear in the main city of the company's quarterly report. In recent years, the outside world for the wearing equipment market is generally not optimistic, and even the media that the so-called wearing market has died, only a few companies can continue to survive in a small number of ways. Razer's submission shows that the company is not profitable at the time, with sales of $ 390 million last year, but a total loss of nearly $ 60 million. In 2014, the company achieved a profit of $ 20.3 million, but the <a href="http://www.nikeneo.com/nike-air-shox-mens-shoes-c-153_154.html">Cheap Nike Men For Wholesale</a> second year and a loss of $ 20 million. The <a href="https://www.mkco.fr/">Michael Kors Sac</a> company has to wear equipment and even the smart phone market as a growth area, early this year, the company spent 15 million US dollars, the acquisition of a company called NextBit smart phone company. The company also confirmed that by the end of 2017 or early 2018, will launch its own brand of smart phones. The company executives have hinted that the future may enter the field of game consoles. Data show that the company in Australia and the United States employed a total of 749 employees, its shareholders include Foxconn Group, Intel, IDC-Accel and Hong Kong's richest man Li Ka-shing, Li Ka-shing through the Redmount venture capital fund, participated in the company D round of financing. According to media analysis, as the US technology company Razer, but <a href="http://www.nikeneo.com/mens-shoes-air-max-90-hyperfuse-prm-c-84_88_97.html">Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Prm</a> listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (not the mainstream of global technology companies choice), and Li Ka-shing's shareholders may be related to the background. It is worth mentioning that China Mobile (microblogging) Internet company Mito selected listed in Hong Kong, financing 629 million US dollars, but the investment institutions and to show the enthusiasm of the next single. (Integrated / dawn)Why does Microsoft cut jobs: change the fresh <a href="https://www.louboutinco.fr/">Christian Louboutin Escarpins</a> blood to cloud computing services According to foreign media reports, Microsoft is redoubling efforts to cloud computing services transformation. According to informed sources, the tech giant may announce a new round of layoffs on July 5. The company's global sales and marketing department may cut thousands of employees. Microsoft is from the traditional software applications to cloud services transformation, the layoffs may be to further strengthen its cloud computing business. A Microsoft spokesperson has yet to comment on this. Over the years, Microsoft has been cutting staff, especially its sales staff. In 2016, Microsoft cut 2850 employees, of which 900 employees from the sales department. In 2015, it cut 7,800 employees. In 2013, it carried out the largest round of layoffs, cut off 18,000 employees. Of which 13,000 employees were cut with Microsoft $ 7 billion acquisition of Nokia equipment and services related. Patrick Moorhead, founder of Moor Insights Strategy, a market research firm, said that while layoffs would make a lot of people lose their jobs, it was also the CEO of Satya Nadella's strategy Indispensable part. 'I think this is a cycle, they need to get new talent to sell future products,' Moorehead said, 'this future product is the cloud service.' 'In the next few years, I expect they will be more More layoffs, 'he added. After several rounds of layoffs, Microsoft may be recruiting new employees to promote its Azure cloud products, just as before. Microsoft has been aggressively promoting <a href="https://www.mkfeel.fr/">michael kors</a> its Azure Stack technology, which allows enterprise customers to run Microsoft's cloud computing platform on their own servers, not Microsoft's data centers. Some Silicon Valley giants, including Microsoft, Amazon, Google (microblogging), IBM, Salesforce and Oracle, are competing and consolidating their position <a href="http://www.nikeneo.com/">Nike Air Max Shoes</a> in the cloud services market. Microsoft wants its Dynamics (customer relationship management software) and Azure Stack (to be launched in mid-2017) to help it 'grow vertically' into a more professional market, such as health care and financial services. 'If they want to fight against Oracle and Salesforce, then they need <a href="https://www.gooseca.co.uk/">canada goose womens jacket</a> more people to do more vertical sales.' Moorehead said, 'This is the company in the field of business success of the basic <a href="https://www.vbags.co.uk/">cheap celine bags</a> method.To date, Microsoft In this area done great. 'In the field of public cloud, Microsoft is still not as good as Amazon AWS. However, in <a href="https://www.coachx.fr/">Commande pas cher Coach Drawstring</a> the enterprise cloud market
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 4
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.