T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Oskar
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, December 07 2013, 06:24 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I'm using Joomla 2.5.16 - T3 Blank template V.1.4.3 - plugin V.1.4.3
I have copy of my site on localhost for testing before any update work so I decide to update to newest template version 2.0.0 and plugin 2.0.1 firstly on localhost, and after done that on ThemeMagic (on my customized theme) I got following error massage: (prt.scr. attached)

Couldn't load "http://localhost/listribolov25/templates/t3_blank/less/themes/ribolov_pikeman_theme/vars.less (404)"

" >http://s18.postimg.org/gxfexpnix/vars_less_404.jpg

So I decide to NOT update newest version to my live site until problem is solved on localhost, so if anyone have solution for my problem....

And I just saw that on this localhost version I have TemplateManager look like on this prt.scr.

" >http://s9.postimg.org/3o1wt9fyn/template_manager_1.jpg

And at the same version of Joomla and T3 but on another computer with completely identical configuration of Windows, Wamp and site (site is from same source - exactly same copy of online site) I have TemplateManager look like this picture.

" >http://s27.postimg.org/sso9nasw3/template_manager_2.jpg

How is it possible???
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Oskar,

Please check again if you have import vars.less file in any less file in your theme folder.
Please remove those imports.

You can also expand the search to the whole /less folder if needed.

And the last picture, you may have to clear your browser cache.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Oskar Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Please explain what U think with
"...if you have import vars.less file in any less file in your theme folder. Please remove those imports."

Ain't fully understand what imports are U meant, which vars.less? I found only 1 vars.less and its look like on this prt.scr

http://s29.postimg.org/usniux6vb/vars_less.jpg

On prt.scr U can see file position on localhost folder. And for the last pic in previous post, cache is cleared and then I'm done that prt.scr.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Oskar,

You can try to open /t3_blank/less/themes/ribolov_pikeman_theme/bootstrap-reponsive.less
and remove @import "vars.less"; line if they was there.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Oskar Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks 4 help SU, but after I remove @imporrt "vars.less"; line I've got next error like on this prt.scr:

http://s9.postimg.org/50xe079rz/vars_less_2.jpg

and following line "localhost/listribolov25/templates/t3_blank/plugins/system/t3/base/bootstrap/less/responsive-utilities.less" does not exist at this location (.../templates/t3_blank/plugins/.. does not exist)
but I found "localhost/listribolov25/plugins/system/t3/base/bootstrap/less/responsive-utilities.less" and it's look like on this prt.scr:

http://s18.postimg.org/tg5iq4em1/new_file.jpg

And one more thing, these errors I've got on localhost but on online site with Joomla 2.5.16 - T3 Blank template V.1.4.3 - plugin V.1.4.3 don't have errors on ThemeMagic.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ed Dr Martens Donna to be very dependent on his parents when he was so young, and would smile and Under Armour Curry 3 go to his parents' arms, rather than as it was now. His parents must be very young, black hair and lively smile, he looked at his UGG Orejeras rojo mother with silver hair, the heart is more soft. He said: 'I will be careful, I will not fall.' Mother seems to wait for him like this sentence, look suddenly relaxed. In fact, the child is just a perfunctory commitment, showing that parents sometimes like a child. The child let his parents go to the hostel. Parents too expensive, not far from a basement is very cheap, only 4 dollars a bed. Children do not let them go, we must go to the hostel. And finally made a fire, they were New Balance Scarpe reluctant to live. The next day the mother told the child, that guest house with hot water bath, unlimited supply. 'I and your dad are very comfortable to wash a long time did not wash so comfortable bath.' Mother's expression is very comfortable. Father is very nervous to tell the child, said to listen to other students living with the parents said, canteen food is very poor, 'you do not save ah,' canada goose outlet said the father: 'people are iron rice is steel, you can not eat Go to the outside to eat, do not heartache money, know? 'The child agreed, and some parents are assured that some do not worry about the train back. At night the new students trouble for a while, then sleep. The child can not sleep anyway. He wanted to wash a hot bath so happy mother, want to care for his father. The child's family conditions are not very good, the child's body is not very good Parents are usually very frugal, his father also from time to Nike Free 3.0 V5 time to the foreign town set up factories to help do some technical guidance or something, and sometimes accompanied by smiling face beg for survival. They are so ordinary, but this world is the most love these two people. He is their bone in the bone, meat, meat, this world who will be so intimate love to love him? Even bear his impatience, cold, and wholeheartedly love him? He imagines, those who worship, what star ah, mayor ah, and even doctors ah, engineers, ah, what is his eyes in them? Nothing is it. A dust, a sand. But his little parents, so much so love him, love so deep. The child cried, crying sad, tears and even wet a half pillow. ��four�� Later, the child grew up, work, and work hard, with a little success. He knows that his achievements are half to parents, so that parents can be proud of. But the child on the surface of the parents or a touch, and occasional concern is rough voice. But the child is very loving love his parents. That kind of love, perhaps born with hidden in the bottom of my heart, but that summer had just surfaced. At least, he knew his heart. The child is he, is you, is me.(Thanks to children's shoes to enjoy the original content of Yun Yue read friendship) Autumn bleak, walking in the clouds full of leaves, feel piumini moncler outlet the chill of autumn. He sighed gently, life I, vegetation a fall Busy, why come? He was some dazed to pick up a leaf, letter to play. Suddenly, he found that piece of yellowed leaves are so noble, so awe-inspiring, although out of the mother, lost the lush life, but it mature. It is still clear the context, that gold-like color, all highlight its luxurious honor, it should be admired, it is ordinary and extraordinary, for the rest of his life, it gives only the silent dedication, never to People ask for anything, but did not complain about anything. When it was young, how did it and its companions have shelter? How many people made the indispensable oxygen of mankind, and Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet how many people in the summer of summer to cover the scorching sun, sent to the cool breeze? Now it is old and has to retire. A leaf, yellowed leaves, what can it do? He could not help but think of a word: 'scattered into the mud and dust, only fragrant.' Unfortunately, it is not fragrant flowers, it was only ruthless step on the soles of the feet, into. But the same is its heart. 'This is perhaps the most true portrayal of it.' It is happy, because it did not ask anyone what, but did not complain about anything. Fallen roots, it is the happiest in the world, happiness is given to others what, rather than ask for something to others. Its life is dedication, never-ending dedication. Looked up, and a yellowing leaves fall down, break away from the branches of the retention, to carry out its life in the first air travel. Take the wind of the bus, do not know where it is the final destination. How many leaves can be the first Leaves are lucky, it follows the arrangement of nature, no matter where it goes, it will be there as their own home, not like people, always want to fall leaves, do thousands of efforts, down thousands of trouble. Is white-haired, why preoccupied with, leaves the roots or else, not worth the first strike, always natural arrangements, the fate of teasing. Homesick affair Everyone will have, if you learn the leaves of the tranquil, revel, Zapatos Nike Shox people not much less trouble? He sighed again, watching the sky in the rotation of the leaves, as if to realize what, and at a loss no clue. Look, the yellowed leaves fall
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.