We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Hyeroba Peter
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 05 June 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello All, I want to override the default t3-blank layout with my own layout which has its own blocks.
I have created the tpls folder, added a layout called mylayout.php, I have added a blocks folder in the tpls folder and inside the blocks folder I have added the various blocks for my new layout.

I do not know how to enable this new layout can someone please help? I have tried this on joomla 2.5, joomla 3.0 and joomla 3.1 and have not figured out how to enable my custom layout.

Is there any way to view this custom layout from the admin side?

Thank you.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Hyeroba Peter,

Please make sure you have read our documentation for customizing layout: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/layout-system.html#layout-customization

After finish customizing layout, you need to assign the layout you just customized for a style. Please keep in mind that, the layout will only work for styles that it is assigned to.

http://joomlart.s3.amazonaws.com/images/jat3v3-documents/update/select-layout.png

Next step is to assign menus for the style that has your customized layout assigned to:

http://joomlart.s3.amazonaws.com/images/jat3v3-documents/update/menu-assignment.png

Hope that is helpful.

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Thank you so much.

Your advise is a step in the right direction.

All the tutorials I have come across, even the youtube video that is part of the documentation shows working within a joomlart template other than the blank one. Coming from the blank one, I have failed to understand how to get to the images you pasted above. How do I get to them? The only options I am seeing for editing the template or editing the style and it does not look at all like the pictures you uploaded.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.
Geometry Dash Online Toss The Turtle Snake.is
  Province of Lodi, Italy
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I haven't tried customizing my default layout yet. The layout seemed to blend in perfectly with my use. But I did find mention of customizing the layout while going through the documentation. Hope you will get the answer there. sleep apnea mouth guard
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
The tips and tricks that are shared here on the page to edit T3 blank template are very helpful to beginners in programming like me. The steps shared here on the page are very useful and helpful. Keep up the good work. luxury apartments in kochi
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
TheCheap Jerseys NFL has announced the finalNFL jerseys portions of a proposal to revise its controversial catch rule, one that would most notably eliminate the requirementNBA jerseys to maintain control of the ball throughout the process of going to the groundMLB jerseys.
The proposal, tweetedNHL jerseys Wednesday by senior vice president of officiating Al Riveron, establishes threeOTHER jerseys elements of a catch: control, in Baltimore Orioles jerseysbounds and a "football move."
Riveron thenCincinnati Reds jerseys tweeted that the proposal simplifies the catch process Los Angeles Dodgers jerseysand allows for plays such as Dez Bryant's in the 2014 postseason and Jesse James' in the 2017 season to become catches.
ESPN previewed all three elements and the possible obstacles on MarchSt Louis Cardinals jerseys 8. They will apply whether a player is going to the ground or not.Kansas City Royals jerseys Riveron's tweet for the first time acknowledged how the NFL Toronto Blue Jays jerseyswould define the "football move," which Chicago White Sox jerseyswill measure the amount of time required for possession to be awardedLos Angeles Angels Of Anaheim jerseys.
A football move,Philadelphia 76ers jerseys according to the proposal, will be an act such La Clippers jerseysas a third step, a reach toward the line to gain yardage or the abilityHouston Rockets jerseys to perform such an act. On-field officials will be required to judge whether it occurs.
NFL executive vice president Troy Vincent said the catch will continue to be subject to replay. "If someone asks, 'What is a catch?'" Vincent said, "we can say, 'It's control, two feet and perform a football act.' OK, now that makes senseLos Angeles Lakers jerseys."
The NFL has consideredMemphis Grizzlies jerseys making similar changes in the past but decided against it becauseOrlando Magic jerseys, former officiating chief Dean Blandino told ESPN, it would likely swap one set of controversies for anotherToronto Raptors jerseys.
The current proposal willBrooklyn Nets jerseys ensure that controversial incompletions -- such as Calvin Johnson's infamousCharlotte Hornets jerseys play in 2010 and Bryant's in 2014 -- will instead be ruled completions in the future, but Blandino said it Dallas Mavericks jerseyswould also open a new realm of judgment in determining whether a "football move" took placeDenver Nuggets jerseys.
"If the receiverChicago Blackhawks jerseys performs an act common to the game,Winnipeg Jets jerseys" Blandino said, "if he performs a football move, Pittsburgh Penguins jerseyswhatever you want to call it, on the way to the ground, if you say that supersedes him having to hold the ball all the way to the ground, then that adds another layer of judgment for the official and in replay.
"You're just shifting New York Islanders jerseysthe debate from, 'Was he going to the ground and did he hold on to Montreal Canadiens jerseysit?' to 'Did he make a football move?Dallas Stars jerseys'"
Vincent said New Jersey Devils jerseysthat no rule will be perfect, but the new proposal has wide support, Anaheim Ducks jerseysincluding from officials who were a part of the development processEdmonton Oilers jerseys.
"When you have alignment Washington Capitals jerseysand agreement with the player and the fan and the coaches and the Philadelphia Flyers jerseysofficials," Vincent said, "that's gameColorado Avalanche jerseys over. What are we waiting on? That's what we had. You had a consensus that something needed to be done.Seattle Seahawks jerseys We got into the room. It Denver Broncos jerseysis perfect? No. But we're getting thereCarolina Panthers jerseys."
The competition committee doesn'tDetroit Lions jerseys want to remove the third element entirely for two reasons.New England Patriots jerseys First, it would lead to fumble rulings instead of incompletions on "bang-bang"New York Giants jerseys plays. Second, it would eliminate San Diego Chargers jerseysthe ability to provide a Washington Redskins jerseysdefenseless receiver with protection in the immediate Chicago Bears jerseysmoments after the ball arrives.
The proposal will beAtlanta Falcons jerseys presented for vote to owners next week at the league's Green Bay Packers jerseysannual meetings in Orlando, FloridaKansas City Chiefs jerseys.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Philadelphia Hawks Disappointed by simply Excellent Serving Champion Motor coach buses along with Teammates Trust Piousness Problems

The 52nd Excellent Serving Finals in the Oughout. Ersus. Seasoned Basketball Federation located a stop. Jordan Matthews Jersey Your Philadelphia Eagles overcome your Five-King A warrior Brand-new The united kingdom Patriots through an disappointed involving 41: 33 along with gained your champion pertaining to the 1st time of all time. Leodis Mckelvin Jersey Your quarterback in the Hawks, Nick Y. Nick Foles grew to be essentially the most Important Gamer in the Excellent Serving, plus the notion in the Hawks instructor along with affiliates in addition induced prevalent worry Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys.

Falls explained any time they played out your finals, Ron Brooks Jersey they found The lord's arms in the office. As outlined by NBC Athletics, Terrence Brooks Jersey Tony adamowicz Dungy, ex - instructor in the Tampa These kinds of Buccaneers along with Indiana Colts, ended up being interviewed following sport along with explained: “Nick Is catagorized informed me throughout Philadelphia yesterday that they thought Our creator inquired your ex to get below to generate this. Zach Ertz Jersey They recognized this became Carson Wentz's crew, nevertheless they ended up being able to participate in this evening along with participate in as being a success. "

Brian Dawkins Jersey In relation to earning your crew, Is catagorized placed the little girl Lily along with droped straight into rips involving enjoyment. Jalen Generators Jersey "All fame travels to Our god, " explained essentially the most important gamer along with acknowledged your Hawks' affiliates along with motor coach buses, Carson Wentz Jersey introducing: "Here can be our little girl, partner, teammate, this specific area... were quite... advantage. ".
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
John Mara, the giant's boss, told the media that he was tired of questions about Beckham's private life.
"I'm tired of answering questions about audley," marla says. " cheap jerseys wholesale He knows what we expect of him, and it's up to him now."
After the Internet with a video associated with David Beckham, David Beckham in the video with a woman and a box of pizza, also seen in the video a cigarette in a brown and some white powder.
When mara was asked whether the video was a sign that Beckham knew what the team expected of him Movie Football jersey, he said: "it doesn't help."
Beckham is due to enter the final year of the contract, and for several months there have been rumours that the two sides are about to renew their contract. WOMEN JERSEYS Marla doesn't want to talk about it: "I won't talk about his contract. The contract issue will be resolved when it should be done. We just need to wait and see.
Marla has not spoken to David Beckham, but he says coach Pat Shurmur has spoken to David Beckham. He also said the giant was not actively trading David Beckham, but after trading defensive end Jason pierre-paul,Seattle Seahawks Jersey mara said: "no one can touch it."
The giant has said in the past that they want Beckham to work for them all his career, and it is not clear that the latest incident is enough to change their minds. Dave Gettleman, the general manager, had previously said that Beckham was "innocent" to him, but he did not seem to think so.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Opening Day is nearly here for the Angels.
baltimore orioles jersers The Angels will cap their exhibition schedule with two more Freeway Series games against the Dodgers at Dodger Stadium before heading to Oakland for their regular-season opener against the A's at 1:05 p.m. PT on Thursday.
cincinnati reds jersers Here's what you need to know about the Angels before they officially kick off their 2018 campaign.
detroit tigers jersers Projected Opening Day lineup
Ian Kinsler, 2B
Mike Trout, CFwholesale baseball jersers
Justin Upton, LF
Albert Pujols, 1B
atlanta braves jersers Kole Calhoun, RF
Zack Cozart, 3B
los angeles dodgers jersers Andrelton Simmons, SS
Shohei Ohtani, DH
baltimore orioles jersers Martin Maldonado, C
Garrett Richards, RHP

Key roles
miami marlins jersers • Kinsler is expected to be the Angels' primary leadoff man and serve as the spark plug for the club's revamped lineup. The veteran second baseman will add some pop to the top of the order and also possesses the ability to draw walks, deliver a strong contact rate and steal bases. That skill set has allowed Kinsler to be productive in the leadoff spot for much of his career, yielding a .271 batting average with an .800 OPS over 1,056 games.
Kinsler's solo home run
Kinsler's solo home run
00:39
Mar. 12th, 2018
minnesota twins jersers • The Angels are unlikely to name a designated closer at the outset of the season, though Blake Parker, Cam Bedrosian and Jim Johnson all have varying levels of experience pitching the ninth inning. The Angels are more likely to keep their bullpen roles fluid and deploy their relievers based on matchups and leverage.
st. louis cardinals jersers • Luis Valbuena and Pujols are projected to split time at first base, with Pujols playing the field a few times a week to free up at-bats for Ohtani at the designated hitter spot. The Angels tended to sit the left-handed-hitting Valbuena against lefties last season, so Pujols or Jefry Marte could get the majority of starts at first against left-handed starters.
Injury updates
oakland athletics jersers • Andrew Heaney (left elbow inflammation) is expected to open the season on the disabled list, though the Angels are not overly concerned about the setback. Heaney, who underwent Tommy John surgery in July 2016, has been cleared to resume throwing, but he will still need to return to the mound and rebuild his stamina before he'll be ready to pitch for the Angels.
boston red sox jersers Though the club still plans to use a six-man rotation in 2018, it will open the season with five starters, as it can use an early off-day to delay using a sixth starter until April 12. If Heaney isn't ready by then, the Angels could call up Parker Bridwell or Nick Tropeano from Triple-A Salt Lake.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
This is really a pleasant and useful, containing all data furthermore greatly affect the new innovation. Avriq
Avriq India India Much obliged for sharing it
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
The NFL jersesys shop scene of the postseason Saints's regrettable exit last year is still vivid. Defensive end-user Cameron Jordan believes that if the defense team is stronger then the SaintsShop NFL Jerseys By Team may get the Super Bowl. Into the offseason, Jordan has been trying very hard to recruit Endem Kong Su, but he was disappointed that Sue eventuallyBuy Custom NFL Jerseys chose the Lost and Lost Los Angeles, he chatted endlessly in the interview complained that Su could not wear the black shirt. "The ability Shop NFL Hatsto introduce players like Su is definitely a huge improvement, but it's clear he's more interested in Los Angeles." Jordan said in a live interview: "I'mShop NFL T-Shirts not saying I'm disappointed but just feel a bit sorry. The experience of the past year has given I know a lot, I think we had a chance to recruit him, butShop NFL Hoodie
I didn't succeed.San Francisco 49ers Jerseys I think we can go fishing in the weekend in Louisiana, we can do everything and we can take him everywhere. The Super Bowl is even Philadelphia Eagles Jerseysmore eager to go further in the playoffs. The Rams have done a lot of big things during the offseason and will be our strongest Customized New England Patriots Jerseysopponents." It's a partnership with a defensive beast like Su that I believe is a dream for any player. Cameron JordanCustomized Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys also used to make a double-ghost match with Su, but in the twinkling of an eye, Su chose the league's best defensiveLos Angeles Rams Hats player, Aaron Donald, and turned from a teammate to an opponent. "I want to say that our defense was very good last year, but he needs aAtlanta Falcons Hats strong core. I just want more powerful teammates." Although he did not win the Soviet Union, the biggest thing the Saints team did during Jacksonville Jaguars Hoodiethe offseason was Renewed quarterback Drew Bliss, considering that Brisbane is 39 years old, the team has to find his successor.Washington Redskins Hoodie Judging from the team’s 27th pick, they have only two excellent quarterbacks. One is Lamar Jackson of the University of LouisvilleTennessee Titans Hoodie and the other is Mason-Lu of Oklahoma State. Astoria. If you are the Saint General Manager, then who would you choose? Cameron JordanDenver Broncos T-shirts gives such an answer. "If I'm looking for a future quarterback, then I'll give him the same treatment as Aaron Rogers. Let him learn aChicago Bears T-shirts few years behind Brisbane, and then let him play." Jordan pulled in the screen Mar-Jackson said that he clearly pointed out that the reporterArizona Cardinals T-shirts soon realized this: "Are you talking about Lamar Jackson?" Jordan joked: "No, no, no. I mean Sheldon-Jenkins of Louisville. "We Kansas City Chiefs Hatsknow that a few months of predictions may become meaningless in the hours of the NFL draft show. I don't know how Lamar Jackson willCustomized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys feel when he hears Cameron Jordan's remarks. Lang has a good intention, and the Saints also want to prevent the otherPittsburgh Steelers Jerseys team from winning.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
The thread was informative in the creation of my new tpls folder. I am glad you have shared this doubt with all of us. I was in the middle of my project and checking here for details helped me a lot in completing the same. Thanks for the clipping path company details.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Bayern will Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale usher in the first round of the home match with Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final. Heynx attended the press conference at noon local time, Shop By National Team and he still performed relatively optimistically.
For the upcoming World Cup 2018 strong opponents, Heynckes is very peaceful: "The only players who can enter the semi-finals are the top teams. Rome eliminated Barcelona. I respect Bundesliga Jerseys every team and every player. Also, he has already proved how great his career is, and we must focus on analyzing him, but to win the championship, we Other Teams need a high level of integrity. Don't forget, we still have Lewan, this guy has this season already I scored 39 goals. Then I have to ask. How can I Premier League defend him?"
For Hewitt and C Ronald's La Liga exchange of news, Heinkers also said humorously: “This question is for the reporter, not us. This question (I’m not trying to get Levin to change Ronaldo ) Ligue 1 nonexistent."
When talking about the Germany Teams Jerseys Champions League goal, Heynckes said bluntly: "I love football. When I do a job, I always give 100% effort. In order to reach the finals, we must Spain Teams Jerseys be both competitively and mentally. I do a good job. I have a team of outstanding players and coaches. Now everything can't go wrong, because in the France Teams Jerseys semi-finals, all four teams have a chance to compete for the championship. But now we have to pay full attention to Real Madrid Argentina Teams Jerseys."
Regarding the Italy Teams Jerseys current personnel situation of the team, Heynckes said: “Alaba and Tolisol will be able to determine whether they can be in the big list tomorrow. I USA Team Jerseys will not disclose anything about the starting list before the game, about Tiago and J. Luo's arrangement will be announced Liverpool Soccer Jerseys Sale tomorrow."
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 17
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.