T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Hina Eni
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, November 11 2017, 09:34 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi, I am Hina Eni and I am a web developer.I have not a much-experienced developer. Just designed and developed my first e-commerce website.I have dont complete e-commerce web designing uae of this website and developed it myself.But i am facing some errors.It's a WordPress e-commerce website and these errors are stopping from functioning with full potential.These are the errors which i am facing on my e-commerce website

Warning: Division by zero in /home1/sandgco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping.php on line 373

Warning: Division by zero in /home1/sandgco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping.php on line 415

Maybe these errors are occurring because of the plugins which i have used for my website but i am not sure about it.Please help me in fixing these errors.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Marlin Wright Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
When I popped out my online business sometime these errors occurred, but after updating it is resolved and working smoothly. Now students are easy to get online Cheapest Essay - 7 Dollar Essay for the culmination of their academic writing task and enhancing their writing skills as well with the assistance of this service.
Comment
Adam Brown Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I was also facing these problems when I was working on my nursing essays UK website and now it is working perfectly and we are assisting students in their academic related problems especially medical students.
Comment
shauntait Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Be that as it may, I am confronting some errors. Coursework Help It's a WordPress internet business site and these blunders are preventing from working with web-basedntial.These are the mistakes which I am looking on my web based business site
Comment
evamandis Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
that not a big dead recently I have been launched my new website do my essay now in which we provide online essay writing service if you are facing a problem you can search it on W3school where you can easily solve your problem.
Comment
Julia Roberts Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Just write your question on StackOverflow and you will receive some genuine answer.I made my website of cheapest essay writing and I faced many errors while developing my website.I was stuck on one error and I got the solution from StackOverflow.
Comment
DavidWatson Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
There's additionally an opportunity for many e-commerce websites to target long tail movement by giving a purchasers guide or custom assignment help | AssignmentEmpire. Noting watchword related inquiries is a decent technique for driving pertinent activity to their site.
Comment
Isabelle Stephens Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
E-commerce stream have great scope in recent days and most of the people are entering in to this field. Here errors in e-commerce website will helpful for beginners to get more idea about it. Visit @ best essay writing service reviews to get reviews about websites.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.