T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. 123wdwe
  2. Announcement
  3. Monday, November 27 2017, 03:27 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Woj: Davis will nike air max 90 ultra undergo nike free 3.0 V3 left knee MRI in Portland
According to NBA reporters nike free 3.0 V3 women Adrian Wojnarowski reported that sources, pelican star Anthony - Davis will accept the left knee in Portland, nuclear magnetic resonance examination.
Video playback shows that Davis should hit Damien - Leland.
Before leaving, Davis debuts 5 minutes and gets 2 points and 1 rebounds.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
123wdwe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Paul arranged tactics: defense, Gordon three points, and then we went to take a bath
The nike free 5.0 Rockets beat the 76ers away from nike free 3.0 V7 105-104 on the road today, according to Eric Gordon's three-point lore.
According to Jonathan Feigen, a journalist at the Houston Chronicle, Chris Paul has spoken to his teammates about nike free 5.0 V3 women the end of 30.4 seconds in today's game: 'We will play a defense, Eric (Gordon ), One of you, and then we go to the bath as soon as possible.
Gordon then finished the ball after the ball received James - Harden pass, Gordon hit the third, to help the rocket victory.
Because of the knee injury, Paul did not play today.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Aaron - Gordon: the last cut 40 + or high school all-star game
The magic player Aaron - Gordon performed well, he played 36 minutes 18 shots 14 get 41 points and 14 rebounds, including three-pointers 5 vote All, refresh their own career regular season single-game scoring record.
After the game Gordon said his last time in a game scored 40 + score in California, a high school all-star game.
'We have also experienced a good season before the start, but the end result is terrible, and I'm nike air max 90 ultra focused on the next game,' nike free 3.0 V3 women said Evan Fernier, who finished the game for 3 wins and 1s.
Fournier played 36 minutes today, 15 of 9 shots, got 28 points and 6 nike free 3.0 V3 rebounds and 4 assists and 3 steals.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Aldridge scored a record high of 104 points in the first four games of the season
The Spurs are on the road to 117-7 victory over the Heat today, the game Spurs players LaMarcus - Aldridge scored 31 points, according to NBC reporter nike air max 90 ultra ClevisMurray statistics, Aldridge before the first four games Scored 104 points to create a career high.
In addition, Aldridge is also the Spurs history 14th, but also the team history of the fourth season since the first four games scored more than 100 players, after Tony - Parker, Kewei - Leonard and Tim - Duncan Have done it.
The game, Aldridge nike free 3.0 V3 women played 38 minutes, 20 shots in 12 scored 31 points and nike free 3.0 V3 7 rebounds and 1 assists 2 steals and 1 blocked shots.
Errata: Tiger flutter before the title of the '104 points' written as '104 games' by the enthusiastic JRs reminder has been corrected, in this apology.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Atkinson: Ding Weidi cast some key balls for us
Today, at home to 112-107 victory over the Cavaliers, after the Nets coach Kenny nike air max 90 ultra - Atkinson nike free 3.0 V3 women praised Spencer - Ding Weidi in the end of the game show the aggressive.
'He organized the team very well and hit some key balls, and we've been pushing him to be more aggressive,' Atkinson said.
The game, Ding nike free 3.0 V3 Weidi played 32 minutes, 13 shots 7 got a career high of 22 points, there are 5 rebounds and 6 assists and 1 steals.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Eric - Gordon career hit the third of the nike free 3.0 V3 women number rose to the history of the first 88
Today's rocket away 105-104 victory over 76 people, rocket player Eric - Gordon played 39 nike air max 90 ultra minutes, 20 shots 7, of which three-pointers 16 vote 5, get 29 points 5 assists and 4 rebounds And hit the buzzer lore nike free 3.0 V3 three points.
The game before the Gordon career regular season three-point hit for the 1033, the game's two-thirds let him tie James - Posey (1035), rose to the history of the first 88. Ranked in the history of three-point hit number 87 players is Steve - Blake, his career hit the third of 1037.
Gordon played 30.5 minutes this season, can get 23.5 points 2.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Eric - Gordon's first time to nike free 3.0 V3 nike air max 90 ultra women complete the buzzer lore
Today, by virtue of Eric - Gordon's last whistle three to 105-104 lore 76 people, according to ESPN statistics, this is Gordon's first career buzz kill.
At the same nike free 3.0 V3 time this is the rocket for nearly two years the first buzzer lore, the last time is James - Harden in Beijing on January 24, 2015 against the sun in the game sent lore.
The game, Gordon played 40 minutes, 20 shots 7 got 29 points 4 rebounds and 5 assists.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Anthony Davis left knee injury, the field will not return
Today's pelican on the road against the pioneers, pelican player Anthony - Davis in the first section of the game left knee injury, the game will not return.
Davis nike air max 90 ultra played 5 nike free 3.0 V3 women minutes before leaving, 2 of 1 had 2 points and 1 rebounds and nike free 3.0 V3 1 blocked shots.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Popo said Murray waved him away: it was cool, showing leadership
In a match against the Spurs in the Raptors, LaMarcus-Aldridge and Sergei-Ibaka had a physical conflict, and after both sides were pulled, the Gregg- Bovic wanted to come forward to comfort Adelaide, but this time, nike free 3.0 V7 De Zhang Tai - Murray wave waved to wave, let him come.
'For a young man, this shows a very good leadership, and he uses his own way to let others calm down,' he said of the wave, I had intended to go, but he waved his hand nike free 5.0 V3 women to let me go, as if to say: 'I can get, proper, do not need you over.' '
'Very cool,' said Bobo.
When asked about the conflict between Ade and Ibaka, Murray said, 'I just told him: 'your level is nike free 5.0 another level, do not worry about that, continue to hit your game.' He this season The performance is very great, he is enjoying the game, I told him not to worry about the conflict thing, let us move forward, win the game.
Adelaide said he was grateful to the young man's encouragement.
'He is a born leader,' Adelaide said.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Andre - Drummond has five career rebounds
Today, the Pistons beat the Timberwolves at home 122-101 today. Pistons player Andre - Drummond played nike free 3.0 V3 nike air max 90 ultra 27 minutes, 10 shots in 6 scored 15 points and 15 rebounds and 4 assists nike free 3.0 V3 women and 2 steals.
Before the game Drummond career regular season rebounds for the 4996, today's game after this figure has reached 5000.
This season regular season de la Demmond played 4 games, averaging 31.2 minutes to get 13.0 points and 12.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Dion-Vetters will play against the Spurs today
According to nike-air-max-skyline nike-air-max-r4 The Palm Beach Post reporter Tom D 'Angelo reported that because of an ankle sprain missed the team yesterday training Dion - Waites will play today against the Spurs game.
Waites played 22 minutes in a game against Eagles, 4 of 4 shots and nike free 6.0 10 of 2 rebounds and 1 assists.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Ding Weidi 22 points to create nike free 6.0 nike-air-max-skyline a new record of personal career scoring
Today, at home 112-107 victory over the knight, the Nets player Spencer - Ding Weidi this game got 22 points, which also created his personal career single field scoring new Record.
Previously, Ding Weidi's single-game scoring record was 20 points, he was in Beijing on February 29, 2015 on behalf of the Pistons against the Wizards game played 25 minutes, 14 shots 8 scored 20 points 4 rebounds and 8 assists and nike-air-max-r4 1 Steals.
The game, Ding Weidi played 32 minutes, 13 shots 7 got 22 points 5 rebounds and 6 assists and 1 steals.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Anthony Davis left knee MRI results were negative
Today Pelican is away from the pioneer, Pelican center Anthony Davis in the game left knee injury left.
According to journalist David Aldridge, pelican head coach Gentry said Davis's nuclear magnetic resonance results were negative (no structural damage), nike air max 90 ultra local time on Wednesday nike free 3.0 V3 women they will get more detailed injury report.
Davis played 5 minutes before leaving, get nike free 3.0 V3 2 points and 1 rebounds.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Anthony talk about why frequent long shot two points: I have to vote on the vacancy
According to Transcript reporter Fred Katz reported that the Thunder star Carmelo - Anthony in an interview to explain their frequent long shot two reasons.
Last season, Anthony averaged 9 times in the distance, the second largest for the NBA, second only to De Mar - DeRozan. In the thunder of nike free 3.0 V3 women the three games, this data has not changed, he has shot 27 times in the distance, including 11 times in the absence of the jazz game in the distance. nike air max 90 ultra Last season, Anthony's mid-range hit rate was 45%. Many people think that the distance is the most inefficient way to score, but Anthony has a different view.
'I would rather not vote for two points, but if I was in the space, I had to go to the shot, no matter where I was,' Anthony said, 'once I get used to playing with these guys, Russell (Weiss Brooke) will not be angry because I pass a good shot, I will be fine.
'As long nike free 3.0 V3 as two points, if I have the space, I would rather direct to vote or do not want to move back or forward in the next step, in that time, I prefer to direct shot.' Anthony said.
Season so far, Anthony played 35.7 minutes per game, can get 23.7 points 2.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists and 2.0 steals 1.0 blocks.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Antoine Jamison came to the Wizards with the Lakers game scene
US team player Antoine Jamison came to the Lakers home, ready to watch nike free 3.0 V3 women nike air max 90 ultra the Wizards and the Lakers regular season..................
Jamie had played for the Wizards for six seasons, and he currently serves as a scorer of the Lakers team.
Jamison's career played 1083 nike free 3.0 V3 regular season games, averaging 34.8 minutes to get 18.5 points and 7.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists and 1.0 steals.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Barkley: Bauer is a good boy, but his father gave him too much pressure
Tom Barkley today accepted the TMZ sports interview, he said, although he is Ronzo - Bauer fans, but if they were born in the same age to play, he will not nike air max 90 ultra Make him better.
'I will disrupt his thoughts, and there is no doubt that I will keep nike free 3.0 V3 women talking to him about his father's thing,' Barkley said.
'I think he is a good boy, he will be a very outstanding player, but his father gave him too much pressure, he let people do not like him, now, he let everyone do not like his son, he It is not a good thing for the son to come to deal with these things now, 'said Barkley.
Barkley also said that Powell before the game's high light performance is not count, because he is against the bad sun.
Talking about the sun, nike free 3.0 V3 Barkley talked about the allegedly want to leave the team Eric - Blaiseo.
'You have to pay you for a year, and you should not say that 'I do not want to stay here.' You have to go quietly, you can not say online, you can not do that, too bad.' Barkley said The
Comment
Votes
Undo
Ding Weidi will vote for nike free 6.0 the key ball to the team assistant
The Nets hit the Knights at 112-107 at home today, the Nets player nike-air-max-r4 Spencer - Ding Weidi the last time the game hit a key three points. After the game Ding Weidi interview also nike-air-max-skyline talked about this key ball.
'That shot was the result of training with my player development coach Adam Harrington,' said Ding Weidi.
Ding Weidi played 31 minutes this game, 13 of 7 shots, 22 points and 5 rebounds and 8 assists.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Dorell Wright will sign the German club nike free 6.0 nike-air-max-r4 Bamberg
The Serbian team Igokea today announced that former NBA player Dorele-Wright will leave the team to join the German club Brose Bamberg.
In the Igokea effect period, the Wright field can get 24.3 points and nike-air-max-skyline 3.3 rebounds, 'Wright last time in the NBA regular season play in the 2014-15 season, the season he played for pioneers, field Are playing 12.4 minutes to get 4.6 points and 2.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists. In 2016, Wright had briefly signed the Heat and played five playoff games. Wright's NBA career played 549 games, averaging 22.4 minutes to get 8.4 points and 3.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Bamot talk about Ariza absent: the next person to stand out of the mentality
The Rockets striker Trevor Ariza will miss the Rockets' next away game. With the absence of Ariza, Luke Richard Barmot will start.
'Most of my career is playing off the bench, with the absence of Trevor, we have the next person to stand out of the kind of mentality, and strive to find a way out, on the one hand because of our kind of play, we nike free 5.0 The position of these players in the field are interchangeable, 'said Bamot.
The Rockets will face the 76ers, the Hornets and nike free 3.0 V7 the Grizzlies, which is the Rockets trip to the three opponents.
'The effort nike free 5.0 V3 women is going to be better, our goal is definitely to win, but every time we play, we're going to make ourselves better,' Barmot said of the team's goal of the road trip.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Help is not enough! Jazz main to get 79 points off only 9 points
The Jazz lost to the Suns on the road today nike free 3.0 V7 at 88-97, and the Jazz bench played poorly in the game, with only nine points in the case of 79 points.
Jazz off the Saab - Sefolesha sand played 18 minutes, 2 of 1 had 4 points, nike free 5.0 V3 women Joe - Johnson played 17 minutes, 7 of 1 to get 3 points, Donovan nike free 5.0 - Mitchell played 13 minutes, 7 1 scored 2 points, Raul - Netto played 14 minutes, 2 of 0 did not score 0, Ai Pai - Youdu played 12 minutes, no shot.
Jazz next game will be in Beijing on October 29 at 9 am at home against the Lakers.
Comment
Votes
Undo
Bobo Prairie: The brain is so good that it can always make a good decision
According to the 'San Antonio Express' Spurs correspondent Tom nike free 3.0 V7 Orsborn reported that the Spurs coach Gregg - Popovich in today's match before the Spurs point guard De Zhang Tai - Murray.
'As a young player, he was fearless, and it would be very special to have a defender like his rebounds,' Popovich said in an interview.
'He's now in good control nike free 5.0 V3 women of the team's offense, and he's so good enough to make good decisions on the floor,' Popovich continued.
When it comes to his favorite Murray, Popovich said, 'That 's nike free 5.0 his focus on defense, and he' s enjoying it.
Murray in the 2016 NBA Draft in the 29th overall by the Spurs selected. This season so far, he played a total of three games, averaging 26.3 minutes to play 13.3 points 9.7 rebounds and 4.7 assists and 1.3 steals, shooting 56.7%.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.