T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Frits
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, December 08 2017, 05:26 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I'm using the t3_bs3_blank template on a new site that is still in develop stage. I was working on a Javascript that was not working. While trying to debug it using the Firefox console I noticed this message, that seems not to be triggered by my own Javascript as it stays when disabling my script:

Gebruik van getAttributeNode() wordt niet meer ondersteund. Gebruik in plaats daarvan getAttribute(). mootools-core.js:108:287

Which translates as: getAttributeNode() is no longer supported, please use getAttribute instead. And it seems to be related to Mootools.

When I select the Joomla core template Protostar the message disappears. So I thought I'd ask about this message in the T3 forum as a first step to solving this issue.

As a side note: I thought that Mootools is not used by Joomla anymore. This message suggests that it is used by T3. Is it?

Kind regards, Frits
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
sophiajames Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
In the event that you require your scholastic paper (of any sort and scholarly level) to be proficient as quickly as time permits, is precisely what you require. With regards to scholarly papers, now and again it can be difficult to meet all due dates and stick to high scholastic models. EssayLabs.co.uk
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.