T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sarah emi
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, December 11 2017, 07:42 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
We have been using WordPress for a long time for our entire web management system, and now, the new developer's team in our Web Designing Company in UAE, likes to make Joomla as the new CMS and web management tool, according to them it is more responsive and resultant. But as a project manager, I have done my research and found Wordpress to be more powerful, user-friendly as well as SEO Friendly. Coming to the conclusion, is this a better option to manage our sites through Joomla, leaving Wordpress. Will it cause any effect to its rankings and performance (as all of those sites are well ranked in search). Need your honest opinions, thanks.
  Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
umer ali Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Well, WordPress is no doubt, the most powerful and also the most used CMS worldwide. Talking about the SEO experience, the Wordpress is the best, as I have been providing SEO Services in Pakistan since 2012, and always found it to be very friendly. But Joomla wins in its plugins and responsiveness. It is too good in speed, UX and graphics also.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Antole K Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
WP, Joomla, Drupal, PHP, Python etc etc are just tools. The problem has never been tools, but the people using the tools. I have seen many people claim WP is "powerful" yet the internet is full of crappy WP sites with bugs, slow, unresponsive and not SEO friendly. WP is definitely popular, but it's popularity has been pushed by "developers" mainly because you can buy a $30 theme, change the logo, populate some content and present it to a client with a $1500 invoice for "web development" services. That's why its popular, it earns you a quick buck from very little effort. I worked for a web studio that referred to WP as the "conman's tool". Choose the tool you are comfortable with, a tool that does the job and get the right people to do the job. A real developer will use any tool, it's "developers" who are picky.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Jessica Morgan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Both WordPress and Joomla can be utilized to make astounding Web Site Design. Both are content administration frameworks. Both can be extended utilizing modules, which can without much of a stretch be found on the Internet coming to the furthest corners of the universe (perhaps a slight distortion). Both can utilize topics or layouts to change the look of the web design.
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.