T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Mahnoor anwar
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, January 02 2018, 01:17 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hey, Everyone, It is my first post on this platform i would love to tour different places and like to get knowledge about their momentous things.Recently I have toured many countries but I heard many times about beauty of Pakistan.Pakistan Have also places where we can go to expand our holidays.So this time I would decide to go there and want to explore the beauties of Pakistan there are many places to visit like Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Naran Khagan, Leepa Valley, Upper Neelum, Lake Saif-ul-mulook, Shogran, Siripaye and many more. But I need some suggestion and favored some reluctance I have about pakistan which getting confused me.Could anyone tell me best Pakistan tour packages organization which have reliable services?? and Is there safe for me to travel there??How is the security condition of Pakistan right now??
  Pakistan
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Martin Lee Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi i'm from UK and i have visited this piece of heaven and i can say Pakistan is a safe country with the most generous and kind people I've ever met. Pakistan Tour and Travel hosted me while i was in Pakistan on Pakistan tour packages and i can say it was the best in town for their services and responsibilities. I wanna say everyone should should visit this country once in a lifetime.
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
saba Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Agreed to Miss Mahnorr that there are enormous places to visit in Pakistan that provide breathtaking views. Each and every quarter is filled with stupefying locations, waterfall, stream, snow cover mountains will make to fall for Pakistan again and again. Honeymoon Tours from Pakistan can make your holiday more amazing.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
robin max Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is really a pleasant and useful, containing all data furthermore greatly affect the new innovation. Avriq
Avriq India India Much obliged for sharing it
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.