We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Paul
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 17 December 2013
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hey guys,

I'm a beginner to Joomla and T3.

Have downloaded and installed the framework.

Would like to make changes to the CSS but everytime I make changes Compile LESS to CSS overrights my changes.

I have made my own theme folder. Do I copy LESS files into my theme folder to edit CSS or should I be creating a custom.css code.

Really confused what the correct workflow is.

Please help me
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Paul,

We would recommend you to use LESS in T3.

If you are not familiar with LESS, then you can use CSS.
Just create a new theme folder then compiless LESS to CSS and you can modify css in your new theme at: /css/themes/[your new theme]

After create css in your theme, please DO NOT click on the compile button anymore. or else, your changes will be overwritten.

And you can use custom.css if you want.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Thank you for your reply.

LESS is very similar to CSS.

What LESS files would i edit should i choose this route?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi paul,

when you have made a theme
you will found your own file with variables custom.less and variables.less

you can make changes in the variables.less file

regards

Gerhard
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
there, in the West Tucheng, hoping to ride its second-hand cycling, creaky memories Beijing's finest autumn. Seven From the Xi'an Civil Affairs Bureau came out, I found the old Ling relieved. He said may be back to his hometown of the reason, where a flower and a grass so that he felt very cordial, he piumini moncler outlet online said he could hear the heart of the ancient city wall. I grinned and grinned when you said in the West Tucheng. He was New Balance Scarpe silent, but also took my hand. I do not break free, said to him, when you go to school I see Zhang Ailing's novel, you say you most like 'half life', I suddenly thought of Man Zhen on the world that the phrase, we can not go back The. Lao Ling did not let go, watching the distance said, do you remember when we graduated that DV drama, 'one year is equal to life', now think really is a prophecy, in fact seven years is not long, we seem It is in the confirmation of a word, Nike Air Max Shoes the devil will be rational, and God is timeless. I shook my head, until now I do not understand, even if I still love each other, but I still do not understand what he said the meaning of that sentence. But we really can not go back, I suddenly thought of the old Ling to me that Zhang Yimou and Gong Li's topic, he loved her, only to leave her. I now understand, to learn a lifetime of love, I used seven years to learn. But it seems that some do not understand, turned to ask the old Ling, you lie to me! He said that with you how to understand, cheat and not cheat, I was there, not sad not happy; I lie, or do not lie to you, the situation is there, do not come; you love, or do not love me, love In my arms, or let me live in your heart; silence, joy, and so on, Love, silence ... Regardless of whether this article from Timberland Roma Negozio the hand, but when the beautiful memories, or people hush Xi endless.If you give a pocket without a duo A dream, you have to do it If you give a pocket without a duo A dream, you have to canada goose store do it  And friends sitting in the eyebrow lake eating burgers chatting days, I said I most want something is Duo A dream of any door, with that door, from the horizon, 'Then I want to duo a dream ~ and then everything!' Friends laughed. So jokingly asked her: 'If you give you a pocket without a dream, you have to do.' 'Haha, then do not.' The Zapatos Nike Shox answer is very simple. So continue to laugh, laugh at each other's greed, and then suddenly, I feel some sad. From small to large, has been used to accompany the dream of Duo A dream. He and Nobita, Shizuka, husband, fat tiger with the experience of those stories and stories, so many years do not know how many times looking over the times. Those warm, moving, lovely, funny plot are also printed in the brain. Often think of it, feel that the town seems to really exist, those people will never grow up, always laughing together, playing baseball in the open space. A child will really always pull the drawer, that one day there will be a Dora A dream from scratching his head with me SAY HI. However, the original has been like, envy, want to get, is not that blue fear Nike Air Max Light of the mouse's love to worry about the nagging love to eat gong burning no ear cat, but only his pocket The If there is no door, no time machine, no bamboo dragonfly, no memory UGG Botas negro of bread, no test can be a hundred points pen. The The Without these convenient future tools, if only a simple kind of good sense of the robber of the feline, is not it is not so liked, then want to get. After the original growth of us, are gradually become utilitarian, the original has been convinced of the heart, but also mixed with desire and added value. Have enough to conquer the world of magic props, but just thinking about playing some of the baseball, exam test better, pocket money more, and Jing Xiang can play for a while, perhaps only such a Nobita, with that pure clarity of the heart, Only with a duo A dream. So the fairy tale will not be realized in reality, our hearts are not fairy tale so beautiful. So, we have always thought that people who really love, that the most pure feelings, whether it is true, as we thought it is so selfless and clear. Wallpaper house, made cloud machine, food tablecloth, changing clothes camera. The We love, whether it is a dream, or his pocket. Vanity, companion, being caring, not lonely. The Under Armour Curry The We love, whether it is the person itself, or he can bring their own things. It is difficult to say clearly, it is difficult to share clearly. But I know that if you have lost everything, there will be a person who, as always, loves him and sticks together. The legendary outcome, duo A dream no electricity, can no longer activities, if the replacement of the battery will lose all the memory. Pocket still, Nobita can take the pocket, more free to use those magical tools, no longer duo a dream nag and control. But he does not want those, even if usually always crying and ran home to find a dream to come up with a tool to help themselves, even if sometimes stealing tools out, at that time, he wanted to go through only with the adventure Together to defeat the frustrated good friend, he wanted those memories, and remember all the original Duo A drea
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.