T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Asif
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, December 23 2013, 09:55 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
How to change default caret style with font awesome icons???
  Islampur Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi

T3 does not support for this feature by default.
You need to customize css.

.caret {
width: auto;
height: auto;
border: none;
display: inline-block;
font-family: FontAwesome;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
line-height: 1;
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
}

.caret:before {
content: "\f015"; /* the icon content you want to use */
}

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Asif Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for your support... It worked for me.

Regards Asif
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
to make more use of the rest of the week. Try to do something you've given up for a while, or focus on things that will have a significant impact on your work this week. Such as morning exercises can make your blood flow, enjoy a cup of coffee or browse the industry news again, this will help make your brain into the working state before the action. Complete a big task aiming at an important todo item on your task Nike Dunk SB Mens Wholesale list, processing it and completing it. So you will not be distracted, feel more a sense of accomplishment and be able to make more use of the rest of the week. Try to do something you've given up for a while, or focus on things that will have a significant impact on your work this Authentic Nike Shoes week.´╗┐Office workers to ease eye fatigue six tips Office workers work busy every day facing the computer 10 hours. Eye sour fatigue is a common problem of urban whitecollar workers, I suggest you still put their eyes to the appropriate leave. 1, can be lazy and lazy busy daily work, but not always need you always open eyes. Such as when calling, or thinking about a program, the eyes closed for a few seconds is also good. If you work in front of the computer 6 8 hours, it is recommended every 2 3 hours to rest once. Remember to go to school when the eye exercises? In the temple, four white points rub rub, you can ease fatigue. 2, practice yoga health experts say, yoga is not only insight into the soul of the door, but also a good way to restore vision. Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes Eye sour fatigue is a common problem of urban whitecollar workers, it is recommended that you put your eyes properly to leave 3, hand blindfolded his eyes rubbed his hands, until the palm of the hand fever, and then cover the eye with the palm of your hand, do deep breath, and imagine the dark Quiet and serene. Do 20 minutes a day to reduce eye fatigue. 4, with green tea every day to drink green tea on the human body has a lot of benefits, you can also dip the green tea towel light towel eyes, there are pure eyesight effect. Eye sorrow fatigue is a common problem of urban whitecollar workers, it is recommended that you still put their eyes to leave false 5, blink of an eye and wheel eyes deliberately blink 300 every day, help to clean the eyes. Wheel Air Max Shoes eyes are also the eye of the exercise, in the head of the premise, the eye to do circle around the movement, can make the eye get exercise. 6, let the green help with a small pot of green plants to the unit, on the table, and often staring at it, can relieve eye fatigue. Relief of eye fatigue recipes 1, pig liver soup Ingredients: 100 grams of liver, two eggs, tempeh, light blue, salt, monosodium glutamate amount. Practice: liver soup liver washed, cut into pieces, set the pot of water, a small fire to cook liver, add lobster sauce, light blue, and then into the eggs, add salt, monosodium glutamate and other seasonings. Efficacy: eggs and liver are rich in protein foods, pig liver contains more vitamin A, can be nourishing the eye, the two can eat a total of the effect of Liver eyesight, for adolescent myopia (and for hyperopia) Diet. Which liver can be Air Jordan 7 Kids used sheep liver, liver, liver Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes instead of chicken. 2, walnut jujube egg soup Ingredients: walnut (slightly fried peeled) 300 grams, 250 grams of red dates (to nuclear), 150 grams of medlar, fresh liver 200 grams. Practice: walnut, red dates, medlar, and fresh liver with chopped, put porcelain pot add a little water, water stew for half an hour after the reserve. 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, into the two eggs, add sugar for the soup. Efficacy: beneficial kidney fill liver, nourishing eyesight effect, can improve myopia, vision loss and dizziness forgetfulness, Yaoxisuanruan and other symptoms. 3, sesame walnut milk honey drink raw materials: black sesame seeds, walnut meat. Practice: the black sesame fried into the end, walnut meat fried smashed, divided into the bottle. Each time take a spoon, into the milk (or soy milk) a cup, add a spoon of honey transfer service. Efficacy: can nourish liver and kidney, eyesight moistening, can be used for therapeutic myopia and dry eyes, dry stool knot. 4, peanut melon jujube bean cake Ingredients: 100 grams of peanuts, 50 grams of pumpkin seeds, jujube meat Womens Nike Air Max Shoes 60 grams, 30 grams of soy flour, rice flour 250 grams practice: the peanuts, pumpkin seeds, red dates meat, soy flour, , And jujube pound for the mud, and then transferred into some flour, Cheap Nike Mens Shoes For Sale add the amount of oil and water, mix thoroughly and make a cake, steamed, eat one day. Efficacy: can make Spleen Qi, nourishing eyesight, improve myopia, blurred vision, palpitations, shortness of breath, physically weak constipation and other symptoms. 5, wolfberry pork raw materials: medlar 100g, green shoots 150g, pork 250g, seasoning Nike Kobe Bryant Shoes Sale amount. Practice: pig lean meat washed, shredded, thicken. Green bamboo shoots washed, shredded. Wolfberry fruit choose clean. The pot into the vegetable oil, cooked under the pork, bamboo shoots, slippery, cooking into the cooking wine, add sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate stir well, then wolfberry fruit, stir fry several times, pour into the sesame oil, fry The Efficacy: wolfberry ca
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
sasa Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
John Cruise Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your post very much.
happy wheels
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Anne Watson Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I am very much happy to find this post. I have read this post very carefully i like this post. Thanks for such a great post. 1 Hosting
Comment
quotesbunch Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
that was so easy :D I don't know why I didn't get it earlier. anyways thanks :)
https://www.quotesbunch.com/sunset-quotes
Comment
heena Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
thanx for sharing his information free gift card generator
  Jena, Germany
Visit 
Comment
bloxorz Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is so fun! What a great idea. Also I love how authentic you seem to be. Your style and passion for blogging is contagious. Thank you for sharing your life!
bloxorz
  HA Building, Gainesville, FL 32606, USA
Visit 
Comment
heena Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I have read through some similar topics! However, your post has given me a very special impression, unlike other posts. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone free gift card generator
  z, 3333 Peck Rd, Monrovia, CA 91016, USA
Visit 
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.