T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. jonathan rosenbaum
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, January 08 2014, 03:23 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
For some reason the little icons (three lines when for the responsive menu in mobile mode) and some others are not showing up. it says F0C9. I see that in some other areas of the site. I'm guessing something isn't linked right.

any ideas on how to fix this?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi jonathan rosenbaum,

It seems you have problem with font awesome.
Please revert any recent changes related to font awesome or compare with the clean install of T3 plugin and T3 template package.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Igor Cunha Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I caught my menu for mobile devices to have inserted a fixed position with z-index to an icon facebook, I created it fixed in the right corner and the corner of the screen within mainav and created definition to stay on the left side when it was resized to mobile devices. Workaround: put more margin-right on the fixed position of the icon on my big screen, because even if the button with 3 lines, is not there at the beginning of work on the big screen when working on smaller devices, this causes a crash button and it does not even appear. not overlap the position he will appear on mobile devices, even on larger screens, is the problem. The business was hit with margin shifting and testing until you find a position that did not cause the problem.
  Resende - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.