T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sgiobbio
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, January 10 2014, 05:30 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Is there a way to make "onclick" instead "fading" only some menu items?
This is because some modules, for example "Login" and "Search" shown under the correspondant menu items, need to be visible until you fill them up.
Unfortunately they disappear when you move the mouse outside them, because of the fading.
However "fading" is better then "onclick" for all the others menu items.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi sgiobbio,

I am sorry but Megamenu does not support this feature.
This will require a lot customize though.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
re Zapatos Under Armour Curry the paddy fields, but the highway to repair a road connecting a road, just after the village west, widowed old man's yard on the demolition, grinding plate abandoned for many years , Of course, neem tree is also cutting. The old yard to subsidize the twenty thousand dollars a penny did not lose money, neem tree lost three thousand dollars, the village has a family, each household to a hundred dollars. This time back, I saw the Lang, he is already in the old lord, and then pick up the nebula when there is no neem tree, he gave me Yang Yang hand, wry smile, but did not say a word. Itchy tree This itchy tree is our village a unique itchy tree, it can be said that we have a circle within ten miles unique tree. The tree in the eternal yard yard, is his grandfather to go to Shanyang County when young, from there to bring back transplanting. Trees for decades to have a thick wooden cylinder, trembling over the eaves. The tree is also peeling, like a drug tree, but the color is always gray. Because the tree and other trees are not the same, the village who are to the eternal baby home, have to scratch a hand scratching the roots, watching the trembling trembling trembling. Trees and people together for a long time, not the tree affected people, that is, people affected the tree. Wu Kui home of the courtyard collapsed side, he had no money to buy brick repair, planted a row of blacksmith eggs, this tree covered with long thorns, but the general long thorn is soft thorns, his temperament brutal, blacksmith eggs Long thorns are very hard, people can not get into the cat dogs are not drilled. Itchy trees in the eternal yard yard, forever baby's temper has changed, even see people shy, and timid. When a road reconstruction, the original old road from the village after the slope through the transformation canada goose outlet after the south to move, accounting for tens of acres of arable land, the village people went to the construction to make trouble, Yong baby also participated, but that trouble was the Public Security Bureau Come to force the pressure, and later have to pursue the responsibility of the troublemakers, others are nothing, forever baby to scared sick, sick from the body after the birth of psoriasis. He did not wear shorts shorts, it is said that every night so that his wife with a chopstick to his body, scraping a lot of skin on the skin. The village people say that this disease is itchy tree planted in the yard's sake, he also became itchy tree. His son to cut itchy tree, he does not agree, say that since I am a human itchy tree, you cut the tree, I will not die. His son would not dare to cut. The first three years of the spring, the city came to the city of Xi'an, looking for a tree in the village to buy trees, heard the eternal yard ya yang itchy trees, came to see to buy. Yong Wa is not willing, the group of people to buy the village of twelve purple locust tree, three sweet-scented osmanthus trees. Yong baby's son later inquired about this is a Xi'an buy a tree company, they specifically in the country to buy trees, and then sold to the city's real estate developers, transplanted to some luxury villa area, from profit. Yong baby's son to find the group of people, agreed to sell itchy tree, said the price is a thousand dollars, after several bargaining, and finally to five hundred dollars, but the conditions must be by the son of Yongwa to dig, Of the soil dug out. Forever Nike Air Max 90-2009 baby's son that day will be forever wandering to his uncle, Nike Scarpe and then dig a tree to sell, Zapatos Nike Shox and so on forever baby back, a deep pit in the yard, Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet no trees, Yongwa angry fainted. Yong Wa is the year of the eight teeth died. Last year, Yong baby's daughter-in-law suffering from gallstones to Xi'an surgery, the son came to see me, I asked that itchy tree sold to which company, he said it is God Green, the tree and sold to a Sunder Villa , His father died before he told him to see the tree, he went to see, but the tree did not live.´╗┐Some time ago to see the US drama 'card house', the protagonist's wife every morning have morning running habits, one day, she naturally ran into the community's cemetery. I was impressed by this lens. In the foreign tourism, the most impressive is that in the community can often see around the large or small groups of cemeteries, UGG Orejeras rojo in fact, not very solemn, many tombs before the weeds, but the feeling is not horrible desolate, but very natural. I pass a cemetery every time, always go in a circle, is out of Timberland Roma Negozio very selfish purpose: among the dead people, can be very confident to feel that they are alive. I have ever seen an architectural design, the western town of Dylan, the town of eastern cemetery has been opened into a public park, the park's cemetery has moncler outlet built a cafe where people are there or exchange, or memories. Cafe is surrounded by reflective glass, cemetery landscape projected on the glass, the living was surrounded by the dead, the two blend, just feel fresh and gentle. Compared to Western countries, Chinese cities are rare cemetery Some people may say that this is a cultural gap between China and the West, is the reason why the West b
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.