We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. dil
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, 16 January 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I want to add some new parameters under "addon" tab. I was wondering if there is a way to make these changes in the template folder instead of the plugin folder.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi dil,

It is yes, we have provide the sample for it in templateDetails.xml.
We also have some template which has this feature (JA Magz, JA Fixel ...)

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
o interpret their own emotions, there is no prepared to keep the motives of unreserved, in this mighty growth on the road, we are not exceptional. After some surging emotional surging, when we began to quiet, Adidas Scarpe online in addition to deep helpless and shallow sadness, we have what? What can I do? sigh? Feeling Only that, but also so. Everyone has every person growing pain, after being hurt, and later we will always intentionally or unintentionally protect themselves, guard against others. And finally no longer as before as flawless, thoroughly to rely on a person. Not no need, not worth it, not run out of emotion, but buried deep inside the word, not dare. Not afraid not to face the future, Colors of California Scarpe but can not recall the past in the past. Health also how sad, why died whyDear, you only gently waved the sleeves, but took away all the colors in my life. You only gently turned, but let my world only rainy season. Standing on the beach in the fleeting, my thousands of thoughts again and again Yiyu wrinkled, wet. Holding the old umbrella propped up all the memories of your rain. Say that we want to wear Tang Feng, Mu Song Yu; said I will wait for you to meet the rain in the south of the rain, but now, although I still adhere to the West Lake waiting for that a persistent, adhere to the rainy day and night waiting You, but never give me the slightest audio. A Mino misty rain, so that all the words tie through the desolation, horizon horizon, Kam book hard care. My happiness 'to spring when the dream is not long, go to the clouds without seeking. Countless dreams, flowers like rain. If so, I really want to climb the rain and on, through the layers of rain curtains, go to heaven to find that I will never let you. Dear, I really want to use your favorite blossoming roses for your shop on a road, so that the sweet fragrance of roses drag you back to the footsteps; I really want to use a little fireflight for you to light the way in the dark, so you light Footsteps are not suddenly due to bumps and suddenly. Not into the Acacia door know how to bitter Rain, spilled down the whisper of the millennium, wet the three emotions. You mix with the lotus elegance of the lap of my love, when Pina fly butterflies no longer fled to the Red, I know, my city outside the city are full of UGG Orejeras rojo rain. Rain, wet slate, wet moss, wet four seasons, this Ching Ming, Xu I miss like rain, alone, flying, cold, into the mud ... ... 【】 Looking back, you, double pupil cut water, Nike Air Max Terra Ninety white plains, celestial swirling, I look back in the water, you are like a holy white lotus beautiful bloom. When you fly the water sleeves blowing over my dream, my sleeping heart from the red Miao water side of the head, white smoke to do, dance for you every night. Flying, rolling leaves butterflies countless. You peach-like smile, rendering my brow, so, in the place where the peach blossom, I hold a tube of the flute, the wind to play a 'Feng Qiu', waiting for your light and to. Xu is the favor of God, and finally a romantic picture of your total I painted ... ... I did not think that one day, the wind, the rain, I Xiao Xiao desolate, Red Road, and then see that a trace of Su-elegant, a Sichuan misty rain actually buried that fluttering Yi Mei, West window tears and then pick Can not afford the red sleeves addicted to the dream. My story fell into the peach pool, broken bridge side, only a ray of moncler outlet dream ghost in the bend of Under Armour Curry the willow silently crying, day haggard. Rain House of the old piano sleep in the fleeting of the Court, has not wait for the master's return. A wake up, you, Nike Air Max Shoes always standing where I can not touch. I see that flying Yi Yi will be the life of the love of the war drunk into the Canada Goose Italia snow off the poignant, looking back through the original scenery, everything, are vast. Far away, how far is it? Dear, is not you too sleepy, so no matter how I cried to hear you all heard? Dear, far away you have ever heard of my thoughts on the sunset. Have you ever heard of the chanting of the cold moon? Is not the place where you live so beautiful, so I do not see you in the human reproduction You go, that force through the back of the paper soaked through the astringent tears, my heart, from then on, can not get out of your circle of painting. Do not know, in the moment you left, my world all turned black and white, all of my all have been infected with loneliness? For you, I would like to do a red goose in a goose, any season and another season of thinking Fan dust or rain from the flowers, flowers alone, flying alone; flowers, alone gods ... ... This life, if you really will not come back, then let me shape only a single shadow, sitting in the weight of the time, with far-fetched smile to cover up the wet mood, silently point a lonely cigarette, forget the red laughter, From the seclusion in the depths of the Taoyuan, under the pavilion under the piano from the discretion, Xuan window twist pen chant, do not let people know that my heart Zapatos Nike Shox is always a colorful mind.Father, let me hold your hand Father, let me hold your hand ?When you go home last year, the mother is very careful to say to me: ah, if you
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.