We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Ashley
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. General Discussion
  4. Friday, 17 January 2014
  5.  Subscribe via email
Hi
I have found a problem with the megamenu alignment
The problem appears in the new T3 BS3 v2.0.2 Blank Template when installed in either Joomla 2.5.17 or Joomla 3.2.1 using the T3 plugin v2.0.2
If you select Justify as the alignment of the submenu it shows correctly in the backend megamenu configuration section, but when you go to the front end website the submenu actually displays as center aligned
The T3 3.0 v2.0.1 blank template on joomla 2.5.17 works fine
This seems to be a bug
If you cannot replicate this let me know and I will post my urls
Best regards
Ashley
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Yes, it is an issue.
Please check the latest commit here:
https://github.com/t3framework/t3/blob/master/source/plg_system_t3/base-bs3/js/menu.js

You can overwrite this file with latest commit on github,

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
education, and thus became an important civil society to promote the development of China's education power. This meeting is not only an opportunity to promote the experience of outstanding civil education reform, but also a microcosm of the development of China's education. It not Womens Nike Air Max Shoes only truly reflects the new educational experiment in the past 14 years to create a perfect classroom practice, but also for education and teaching practice problems provide a viable solution to promote the basic education continue to move forward. The successful experience of the new educational experiment provides the most beneficial and valuable accumulation for the state to formulate educational policies. First, Authentic Nike Shoes Sale concerned about the primary level of the teacher's professional level, determines the quality of education and teaching. The nine lectures on this seminar, combined with personal experience, the use of narrative techniques, full of thoughts and feelings, speak lively and interesting, content, details, depth, innovation, I am deeply infected, deeply inspired, deep educated. From the overall effect of the six teacher narrative, every one has every wonderful. In general, the teachers of education and teaching, the idea of ??novel, unique method, rich in content, the effect is significant. In the ordinary and ordinary workplace, the teachers consciously explore the use of new education theory, the life narrative theory and create a perfect classroom creatively combine, and to create a perfect classroom in the process of teachers and students together to grow the story, With the means of narrative to be presented, and further enriched the educational form. Because, in fact, storytelling is one of the initial forms of generalized education. Specifically, teachers are concerned with students, understanding students, respect for students, starting from each student, starting from each class, starting from the weak links, the students as the main body of learning, continue to study the law of student development, The Pay attention to the cultivation of students' character. At the same time, also actively through the class teacher work and curriculum, mobilize all students, to lead students to get through Air Max Shoes on Sale the channel to the outside world, to promote their comprehensive development and healthy growth, and truly play the role of Lide tree. Many teachers work in rural areas or remote areas, the conditions are more difficult. You represent the image of 10,695,000 fulltime teachers in primary and secondary schools. You learn as a teacher, behavior world, rooted, quiet Nike Air Presto Mens dedication, is the party and the people, parents trust a team. Hope that the grassroots teachers to further improve the professional Air Veer GS Women quality, in accordance with the 'four have' requirements for the country's education and make greater contributions to the cause. Hope that the education sector for the grassroots teachers of education experiments, teaching and educating people, meritorious deeds, professional growth, happy life to provide effective protection and good service. Second, concerned about grassroots experimenters on the whole, you are doing a good teacher, speak very well, I praise for you To sum up, I think that you have to explore the perfect classroom in the creation of the following four common features worthy of attention. First, concerned about the existence of student life. Students are not only learning the knowledge of the body, it is flesh and blood of the body of life. Basic education should be concerned about people, respect for people, understand people, to promote the healthy growth of students and comprehensive development. The ancients said, 'saints teach each reason, Cheap Womens Nike Shoes Sale small to small into large to big people.' Students are of different characteristics, in accordance with their aptitude, in your new education experiment to get full attention, I very much appreciated in the future to further pay more attention to individualized, concerned about each student growth adult talent, a key to open a lock. Second, concerned about the students interest in learning. interest is the best teacher. 'Those who know better than those who Cheap Nike Shoes are good, those who are better than music.' You do not have to force the way to repeat the students, repeated training, overtime, do not use the holidays on weekdays to organize students to Authentic Nike Shox Womens Shoes make up classes, but to 'learn him' into 'he wants to learn', really mobilized the study interest. I think, to mobilize the interest of the classroom, it is possible for teachers and students to live a happy and complete education life. Third, concerned about the common growth of teachers and students. 'Learn and then know enough, taught and then know the poor, and then can not selfreliance, knowledge and then can be reversed again.' In Cheap Air Jordan Shoes the new educational experiment, the teacher is no longer high, but equal to help students develop. Six teachers narrative without exception, are reflected in the teaching and learning, interaction with students, teachers and students in the learning atmosphere has been improved. Fourth, concerned about the classroom inside an
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
When Buffett speaks the word 'focus', I do not know how much of the crowd here can Nike Men Shoes Sale understand the meaning of his word, but has always been an important guide to Buffett's advance. Focus on what is the pursuit of perfection, and this mettle is unique, not who can imitate the imitation of the. Focus is not only the key to success, but also a characteristic of a healthy mind. Focus is to focus on something above, and you are concerned about the integration of things, not attracted by other foreign objects, will not be haunted by anxiety. Can not focus on people, it can not relax. Focus and relaxation, in fact, is the same coin only two sides, focus is also a key feature of a happy life. A person is only devoted to one thing, will bring fun. For one thing, no matter what you have seen in the past, it feels how boring it is, and once you focus on it, it becomes alive! And a person's most beautiful state, is to enter that living state. Focus on the pursuit of professional excellence, it is due to focus, only the achievements of Thomas Edison this American history, the greatest inventor; it is due to focus, was born Walter Disney, the world-renowned cartoon father; It is because of the focus, let everyone know the American soul godfather James Brown. Similarly, the focus or the determination to complete the great cause, otherwise, people will not see the first female congressman Janet Lan Jin Cheap Nike Shoes force against the United States to participate in two world wars, and these two wars to the world in addition to disaster It is pain.Look at the wonderful silence in the vivid There are many things in life, we can not change, but we can do our best Perhaps there are many situations in life, we are unable to, but we can be treated with heart. Whether hard or tortuous, whether sad or painful, we can not lose confidence, give up the hearts of faith. The face of all kinds of life, try hard, even if not the desire of the heart, we have no regrets.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
. July 1997, he applied for a real estate agency's issuer, the basic salary of 300 yuan, not including room and board, issued a single business, only a little commission.The first day of work, the boss told a lot of encourage everyone's words, one of them 'do not find an excuse to find a way, is the last word is perfect' let him impressed. After work, he was full of strength, every morning at 6 o'clock on the evening, 12 pm still roadside leaflets. He worked hard for three consecutive months, issued a list of the most, the most feedback information, but did not make a single business. In order to give himself a boost, he told the boss of his phrase 'do not find an excuse to find a way, is the hard truth' written on the card, at any time to remind myself.His business gradually more, the company put him from the issuer promoted to clerk. At that time, the company sales of real estate is located in Beijing West Third Ring of high - grade office space, the value of 2,000 US dollars per square meter. This high - end housing, each sold a set of generous. He was so happy that he could make a difference. However, two months in the past, he did not sell a suite out. Finally one day, a customer came to him. He was mixed, happy is finally a customer, worry about I do not know how to talk with customers. His face Biede red, palms straight sweating. However, in addition to simply introduce the Mens Shoes On Sale Cheap situation of real estate, he did not know what to say, can only look at each other innocently. As a result, customers are disappointed to go.'Do not find an excuse to find a way, competent is the last word.' He constantly to their own encouragement, began to practice skills, take the initiative to talk with the street pedestrians, introduced real estate. Two months later, the ability to speak a lot higher.One day, a man holding the box to him to inquire about a bar where Sanlitun where. He enthusiastically told each other, but the other still did not understand, he simply led the other side, but also help the other side of the box. When he bid farewell, he made a leaflet to each other. That person is very interested in the next day to find him to buy two suites, and said: 'I usually annoy someone to sell things to me, but you are different, trustworthy.' This single let him earn Air Jordan 2009 ten thousand yuan. Gengrang his excitement is that he believes he can do the job. But his performance is not good, can only sell one or two suites a month, in the clerk is relatively poor.August 1998, the company formed into five sales groups, to take the final elimination system, he was eliminated in the edge. At this time he was 'competent is the last word' has a profound understanding, to be qualified to find a good way. So when an experienced clerk communicates with the customer, he sat next to it and listened to how they described the real estate and how to get closer to the customer. He also bought a lot of marketing skills on the book to learn, he learned to grasp the customer's psychology, to determine customer needs, strength, each time with customers are targeted. His performance began to rise steadily.August 1999, another company in Beijing to his company to dig people, promised to twice the current treatment, ask him to go. He carefully analyzed the situation and found that many of the company elite, he is difficult to succeed, declined the invitation of each other. 'Excavation' to the company a great impact, leaving the people immediately became the pillars of the company, has two years of experience, he quickly come to the fore. One of his clients wants to buy a desk and can not decide. Billion know, to the customer made a report, a detailed analysis of the characteristics of the real estate, while telling customers, his real estate price advantage where The customer finally decided to buy a large area in his real estate office. This single, sold 20 million yuan. Later, he sold a season to 60 million yuan in the company ranked first. In accordance with the provisions of the company, sales of the top five who can run the Deputy Director of Sales, he decided to try. As a result, he succeeded. Did not expect the end of the first season, he led Cheap Nike Shoes For Women the sales group came in the last one. He was in the deputy director of the 'throne' did not sit hot, was withdrawn. Most of the people who had been revoked deputy director positions had chosen to leave because they felt no longer a face as an ordinary salesperson. He thought, he was eliminated, entirely because they are not competent, where to fall, I want to get up from where to get up. Redo the clerk, he adjusted his mind, and worked hard as before. In 2003 the last season, he also won the first company, once again campaign as deputy director of sales. This time, he began to carefully train the staff of his staff, their experience unreservedly imparted to them. He said: 'Only everyone is good, my situation will be better.' The results of the end Cheap Nike Dunk SB Mens Shoes of the season, his group achieved very good results, sales of more than 80 million yuan, the lease has reached more than 50 million yuan. Since then, his team's performance has be
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I tell the truth: 'taste okay, that is, tofu a little soft.' The boss smiled, as much as satisfied with the way. I said: 'Why do not you learn to Nike Men Outlet learn it?' The boss looked at me and said, 'What is he?' I said, 'Make the tofu really strong!' The boss asked me, 'Why should I learn from him?' 'I thought, you said, to me here to eat less tofu, is it?' I nodded. The boss suggested that I come back two months later to Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes see if there will be changes. About a month later, Zhang mind in front of the team actually really lined up. I am curious, but also line up to buy a bowl to see the bowl of tofu, is still a rare soup, and no difference before, eat up, but also the taste of the past. The boss' s face is still hanging simple and honest smile, I smiled and asked: 'can tell me the secret of this one? The boss said: 'In fact, I and Pan remember the boss is a brother.' I am a little surprised: 'That you do not the same tofu?' The boss said: 'is not the same. Really good, I really can not compare; but my tofu soup is to add several bones, matched with spices, and then after 12 hours brewed, the brothers in this regard as I am. 'See me some Understand the boss to continue to explain: 'This is my master specially taught to us. Master said that the business in order to long-term, we must have their own expertise. Master also told us that 'eat' business is the most difficult to do, People's tastes are constantly changing, even if the delicacies, often eat will be annoying. So the master pass us a different craft. In this way, people eat tired of my brother's tofu, will come to me to soup. A long time, people will return to my brother there. After a while, people will come to me again. In this way, our brothers business can be more long-term to do so, and do not affect each other. 'I tentatively asked:' Do not you want to Air Max Shake Evolve learn to do with the brothers tofu it? 'The boss said:' Master told us that it is not easy to do a fine thing. Sometimes, you want to be fine, the result is poor. 'Zhang mind the boss of the words, I thought that in addition to the old tofu and, with a person's career, a person's life seems to have some ties .Life must be beautiful once Growing in the Afric
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.