T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. A Fabian
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, June 22 2013, 06:05 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

Wondering if somebody can provide assistance, trying to get this to work, these is what I have installed:

- Joomla 2.5
- T3 Framework (Latest Version)
- Virtuemart 2.0.20b

I've done some modifications to the css files, as well as added new blocks and positions. For some reason I'm not able to see my virtuemart frontpage whenever I click on the mainmenu link, it will not show up. At first I thought that I made a mistake somewhere, just to be sure, I backed up, did a clean install, and prior to modifying, I installed Virtuemart and attempted to show the virtuemart front page?

Does anybody have any ideas?

I appreciate any assistance anyone can provide.

Thanks,
A
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi A Fabian,

By default T3 Blank home layout will not output the component content.
There are many ways to output this content.

1. Set the new layout ('default') in Layout tab (Template Manager) for the template style that assign to "Home" menu item
2. Open \tpls\[home-1].php (the layout which set in the Home-1 template style and change the 'mainbody-home-1' to 'mainbody' block.
3. Remove the assignment of the Home-1 template style to Home menu item.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
nghi Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello Admin

Admin can better explain how I do not quite understand steps, I expect admin explain step by step or screeenshot. Because I'm a newbie. I am also such cases

Tks very much.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Please check the documentation: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-layout-system#layout-configuration
It has screenshots with explanation, hope it help you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
nghi Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you for your answer, but I still do not

When my choose menu item of mainmenu other types virtuemart the color and it works great functionality, but when I choose menu item type virtuemart, it will not work anymore colors lost and the mega menu not be shown

Hope to receive your feedback

Tks very much

nghi
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

For this, you may have to customize it. Please check the docs: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/purity-iii/compatible-third-party-extensions#assign-style

Hope it help you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
s failed, have their own reasons, but there are a lot of those who lost in the Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes hands of those who are slippery, they watched their boss Mens Nike Air Jordan Shoes in the wrong way farther and farther, not only do not know to stand out and say, even Still next to 'shake the flag cry', which not only harm the boss, but also to become a 'accomplice.' Liao Dynasty emperor days of the emperor days of nature like hunting, Minister Lou Lou on remonstrance, so he was very unhappy. At this time, there is a man named Xiao Hu Du see the emperor 'good tour, every words from the birds of the music to their meaning.' Day oak emperor 'Yue from the', let him accompany the left and right, and those who oppose their hunting minister removed from the capital. Eventually a strong Liao Dynasty was days to donate away the ostrich, Xiao Hu Du has also been reviled as a traitor. Holderman, Ehrlichman and Price all in their anthologies to Chuck Cole Sen (White House Associate Officer) pulled out as Nixon to step down the real culprit. This man aroused the anger of Nixon, instigating the president to punch his enemies, and then did not inform the other staff on the implementation of Nixon those rage, bad instructions. It is in this person under the plan, led to the 'Watergate' occurred. 'Watergate incident' is not the direct result from the straight Nixon, but this led to Nixon had to resign from the presidency. Do not know to correct the mistakes of the boss, but singing this hymn, this is Nike Shox shoes not 'dereliction of duty' problem, but 'trouble' problem. As Mencius said a word: 'Jun Jun evil of the crime is small, every evil evil sin.' We can not be incompetent because of the problem of ability, but can not let themselves become a defiant evil bad subordinates. Sometimes, in the absence of the ability of the boss's behavior and decisions to make any changes, would rather remain silent, and do not go to festivals. However, we should also see that this is not a correct choice, as Barbara Kellerman in the 'follow the force' mentioned: 'For followers, silence is not gold. Silence only two The silence can only show that followers either retreat to the point of ignorance and indifference, or is already aware of, understand the actual situation, but out of a Kind of reason is not bold to say. 'To do a good subordinate, do not let yourself remain silent. There are two main forms of performance: one is the ability to complete the tasks assigned by the boss; the second is the ability to suppress and change the boss's bad behavior and bad decisions. We refer to subordinates with the second manifestation as good subordinates. In other words, a good subordinate is the kind of ability to rely on their own strength and wisdom to influence and change the boss of the people, not just to obey their own boss. As John Gardner talked about: 'The best relationship between leaders and subordinates should be the ability of the leader to specify the direction of development, subordinates have the ability to criticize and correct this, and ultimately to resolve the dispute with everyone's wishes Forward. 'Yu Liang has a principle is' executive 2014 New Nike chairman of the words to stay overnight, 'first put down Authentic Women's Nike Shoes to consider, and then decide whether to implement, if there is an incorrect place will be directly to the chairman Wang Shi put forward. Wang Shi also admitted that 'with Yu Liang often have different views.' And Wang said more than once: 'When I am most happy, that is, one of my views finally proved to be wrong, and they (Yu Liang and management team) Is the right. 'This is also the final determination of Wang Shi Yu for their successors an important reason. Known as the embodiment of outstanding military actor George Marshall to 'against the superior' and famous for the first time in the Cheap Nike Shoes For Women face of the accusations of Admiral Pershing and he had a sharp confrontation, even in the face of a higher commander in chief President Roosevelt is also true. When he thinks the president's decision is wrong, he will say very sharply: 'I am sorry, Mr. President, I do not agree with your point of view.' At one meeting, President Roosevelt showed no interest in his topic, He then asked Nike Womens Running Shoes to speak for three minutes, his 'impassioned' statement much Cheap Nike Shoes more than 3 minutes, so that everyone present was very shocked. The then Minister of Finance Henry Morgenthau wrote in his diary: 'He blatantly contradicted the president.' But it is such a leadership like a blatant against the superior but got the trust and love of the boss, he was appointed President Roosevelt as Army Staff Long, became President Roosevelt most dependent on the assistant. Of course, we can not Nike Football Boots simply say that the 'top' of their own boss is a good subordinate, we see a lot of highlevel leadership eventually had to choose to leave, that is because with his boss 'politically do not,' the boss to the 'top 'annoyed. So, not 'top' certainly will not be a good subordinate, but the 'top' to 'top' of the 'top' of the truth, 'top' to allow the boss to accept you, thank you, appreciate you. This is a good subordinate. Many of us do not do well, not from their own to find the caus
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
'Fear' is just a process     My ear blowing through the biting wind, the heart could not help but rise a feeling: that is afraid. Dark night, a long field on Nike Mens Shoes Outlet the road I ride alone crazy walk on the way home, my heart again and again to tell myself not afraid! But when I passed a cemetery, my heart could not help speed up the speed of jumping, eyes from time to time to look at the cemetery to see two eyes, my mind suddenly emerge all the ghost stories I have seen. I am afraid of 'ghosts possessed', my heart and told myself that is just a superstition. But I could not help but speed up the speed of cycling, really want to immediately home! But the road or need to step by step, and now feel this road is so long, as if not the end of the road. My surface is calm, but Cheap Nike Shoes For Men the heart is afraid! Finally saw the dawn of victory, my heart Nike Free 5.0 relaxed a little. When the light reaches the place, the heart is full of joy. In fact, there are a lot of life we ​​did not dare to try the first time, but you do not try, you can not get the kind of heart from the heart of joy, you can never win another of their own. Some people may say: I failed, how to do? I am afraid of failure, so I do not challenge I can not do things. If you think so wrong, the world is not only a successful life, there is no only a lifetime of failure. People always have setbacks in life, Cheap Nike Lunar Mens Sneaker you face you did not do things, you retreat, that you are very weak! If you choose to challenge, to overcome, even if you fail, you will feel confident. Because you did it, failed to sum up experience from scratch! As the lyrics said, 'do not experience the wind and rain, how can we see the rainbow, no one can casually succeed.' In my opinion is afraid of just an excuse in life, overcome the fear of just need a process, the length of the process is the need for your own definition. There are many celebrities in ancient and modern, they are not born is a successful person. Their success is the need to step by step down to earth, they are afraid, but also failed. But they are afraid of the front and did not retreat, but to overcome! People see is always their brilliant life, people will never see the brilliant life behind. We can put in the first time in the fear, as another life in their own. You can not let the cowardly oneself live in the world at the same time, so that you will provoke ridicule and irony, so you are going to destroy that cowardly oneself. This process is a step towards your success. All in all, fear is just a process, the length of the process just need you slowly to consider their own. The process may be full of excitement, failure, etc., but I hope that every friend must go to challenge the process, always remember 'do not experience the rain and rain can see the rainbow.''Bird's Nest' chief electrician   In March 2009, a film called 'Rainstorms' was shot in the 'Bird's Nest' boot film, the film is the 'Bird's Nest' contact builders - Tan Shuangjian's struggle for the prototype. The play, Tan Shuangjian also starred. In 1980, Tan Shuangjian was born in Hebei, an ordinary farmhouse. In order to reduce the pressure of their parents, so that my brother, sister peace of mind to school, the first did not finish, he will tear down the textbooks, picked up the hoe. 16 years old, Tan Shuangjue regardless of family dissuasion, alone boarded the train to Shanghai. He does not light every day from the bridge hole 'get up', began to find a job. Three days later, Tan Shuangjian trot all the way to an electronics factory. Row for a few hours after the team, and finally turn to his interview, 'education?' 'Over a junior year.' The other side of his white one: 'finished junior high school again!' Tan Shuangjian immediately pushed back by the people The. He also found a number of factory interviews, because the education was blocked in the door. Finally, Tan Shuangjian in the terminal to find a carry a large bag of work. A shoulder is nearly a hundred pounds, less than two days after the neck will be grinding up the blood bubble, rejection of the arm like a dislocated like. Adhere to more than two months, led by more than 200 yuan wages, Tan Shuangqiu resigned back home Unyielding Tan Shuangjian decided to go outside to break into a break, he came to Beijing, and exactly the same in Shanghai, after a series of running for more than ten days did not find a job. Just use the body with only five cents by bus to the suburbs to find a job, Tan Shuangjian through the windows to see the roadside there are several buildings under construction, and quickly get off. Contractors look at the fellow in the fellow, leaving him at the site to do small work Once in the top floor work, Tan Shuangjian noted that several electricians are on the roof to install a thick 'antenna pole', very curious. The workers told him: 'This is called lightning rod, the city every building has.' He secretly try to figure out: If you can master a little technology, at least than when the future work ah! Tan Shuangjian began to consciously pay attention to this door 'technical content' of the work. Sometimes the
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
And to write a character, the need for 'details' and 'sentiment' two pillars, Cheap Mens Shoes On Sale especially in the 'sentiment' is essential. After all, the purpose of writing is to test the Chinese heroes of the great style and feelings, rather than to Nike Air Max Shoes write which name. By the way, Beijing volume another topic 'deep soul of love'. This topic requires 'the choice of a thing (plant, animal or artifact. Plum except)'. In accordance with the 'all the language are all words,' the cognitive law, the 'one thing' love, are associated with 'love', also with the 'character' associated with the Chinese nation's traditional culture, good feelings, and even And 'Chinese hero' with the same name. Just if you do not pay attention to the clear boundaries of the subject, write things directly 'people' or 'things' or write 'plants, animals or artifacts' will not be accepted. 'To the problem' debut [national curriculum two volumes] to read the following materials, according to the requirements of writing an article of not less than 800 words.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
nd water (dialect: mother buffalo) to sell The Like marry a woman, like the father and mother depends piumini moncler outlet on the buyer's face is not good, there is no Bodhisattva heart. Father and mother in the Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet feeding of cattle to eat just pull back the bundle of straw, the cattle side of the straw side Nike Air Max 2013 of the grass swaggering bell 'bang Lang!' 'Bang Lang!' 'Bang Lang!' 'Bang Lang!' Eyes straight look father and mother. Crossing the neighbors have come, in the rumors of the discussion: 'It 's just this winter!' 'When the sky fell to the sky to accompany Timberland Roma Negozio it up the mountain graze!' 'This time, I do not know when someone will buy Oh!' 'A grandmother, you are a few years with iron cattle, and also keep it!' Mother sighed and finally spoke: 'My college students are their family to help out of the disk!' 'How do I not know how to sell it easily!' Dad came out from the bullpen, in the head of the dry eaves rock squat down, 'Come on! Come on!' The smoking smoke, a word did not say. Cattle off the squatting side of the 'chi chi!' Laugh, no sound, after laughing, but also just 'despair! Come on!' Smoking the smoke. Three rural Wu Er Niuke are not good to buy this cow, only this person, the old ox off there is one of the biggest features is not to speak, always smiling. This old cow will be doing business, understand psychology, every time you go to sell the cattle can let the father and mother to find the next home. In the time of the time, the father and mother to inquire about the home of the Daniel calves are sold to those who love the farm family, father and mother to be assured, so, father and mother have been very trust him, the family of cattle, small Most of the cattle are taken away by him. 'Big Brother, sister-in-law, I came from the Cao sector sector, I heard that the river is only you stockade cattle sell, guess on the, and know is your home.' (Big Brother, sister-in-law is Zapatos Under Armour Curry the elders of the younger generation The title) 'I did not want to sell, you keep, I leave a phone, want to sell when I call me! Cattle off is clearly used to the law, father and mother heart is very clear. 'Do not buy and sell, breakfast is to eat.' Said, father led the cattle off to the fire bed side of the fire. Mother from the fire bed on the fire rack UGG Botas negro to remove a smoked black bacon, washed red and bright, cut large tracts of large, thin, half-refined half of the bacon, speculation fragrant, Sprinkle a few slices of cut incense garlic, twisted a small cabbage under the edge, is a hot pot! Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody Mother told them to eat fast, father fell on the home collection of aged rice wine, two people eat up. I am old, this may be the last time to the country! I have no good fortune to eat your family delicious food! 'Mother from the jar folder to a bowl Acid a red pepper, 'Mo boast me, uncle, eat this open appetite!' Mother know this cattle off the most favorite home of a hot pepper. A few glasses of wine, cattle off on the 'hum!' Crying, and father did not love to say more than words, gossip, old even more talk. But he only likes to talk to the children of the school, and now the children call him 'the public teacher'. Today, drink a twenty-two wine he came to the words. Dad said: 'Ye Er two drink a glass of Adidas Scarpe what is so sad!' 'Uncle, do not cry.' Then also followed the 'Chi Chi!' Crying. Niuke said: 'I have not seen anything in my life, what bitter I have not tasted, but I have not seen you do big things, have not seen you so harder than the Huanglian people! Large flower fruit mountain, one college student! Dad said: 'Our generation is bitter!' Daddy sipped and said: 'I just was born in the new China that day, my father was so happy! He did not enjoy the blessing in the year I was twelve years old famine died! 'Do not say so much, I'm the same.' 'You live a book, when the private teacher and contemporary teacher, no evidence; I do cattle off life, there is no card, a few rivers people call you 'teacher', a few rivers people call me 'cattle officer '' 'Your children are teachers, my children are business travelers!' 'Jishou business city my home a few facade of home appliances, can not keep up with a few teachers in your school a few teachers! Everyone is said to be 'the speaker' really right! Father and mother are like this thought. 'To the retirement age, the old secretary can not let people substitute, come to you, you worry about the village you had Zapatos Nike Shox built a small withdrawal, bite the teeth adhere to the wanderers class, four hundred dollars a month wages; me, seventy But also to do the last business! 'Said two are' Chi Chi! 'Laughed. Niangbu bowl of rice poured in the pig scoop to send cattle to eat, the cattle finished, the mother came back to see them still sad, they rushed to them: 'Now the day better than one day, know that both of you cry and Laugh at what! Mother said: 'Uncle, today you take the cattle take it!' Then put the pressure cooker in the rice bowl to two people to eat. 'I want to give cattle to eat a meal to eat!' Mother in the big stove pot put a large number of pickled rice, a large group of rice balls, rice and mix thoroughly, burn a pile of fire, for a while put
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.