T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Sumit
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, June 22 2013, 11:19 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
where i can add add <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/coustom.css" /> for module............anybody help
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gerhard Bies Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
So far is i now you can make custom.css in the Css folder and is it not there you can create it there.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Sumit Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
after creating custom.css in css folder.......... how to load the module with its own stylesheet.......... can you explain me code thanks
  India
Visit 
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Admin Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Sumit,

I am not sure understand what you want.
1. Create a custom.css file in template 'css' folder, and it will be load automatically (please do not modify the head.php, there a rule to load custom.css file in this file).
2. A module can/should have their stylesheet. Just use official "JDocument"->addStylesheet method to add your stylesheet for module.
3. You can always add any other style sheet by modify head.php, you can use addStylesheet via PHP code or <link .../> tag

Hope it clears

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Mainstwebguy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
@Sumit
As "Super User" said, you can add it to the head.php file.

The head.php file is located in <site root>/templates/t3_blank/tpls/blocks/header.php
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
n nourish the liver and kidney, lungs eyesight, pork is rich in protein, both food, can make blood strong, nutrition, the organization within the eye. 6, bean sprouts rice rice porridge Ingredients: Nike KD Shoes red beans, lentils, peanuts, Coix Seed, walnut meat, longan, lotus seeds, red dates of 30 grams, 500 grams of rice. Practice: the above food with water porridge, mixed with sugar can be warm food. Efficacy: can spleen qi, Qi eyesight. Suitable for myopia, intolerance, sleep less satisfied that less, indigestible people eat.Do not have demonized college entrance examination to grab 'head incense' Social issues Source: Beijing Youth Daily, 2016.05.23 do not have to demonize entrance grab 'top notes' Author: Wang Zhuantao the entrance of the importance to put in there, changing the path of the family are also out there, who do not change either. Official Nike Womens Shoes May 21, Anhui Lu'an Maotan town, Authentic Kids Nike Shoes 2016 before the college entrance examination of the last lunar calendar fifteen, known as 'Asia's largest college entrance examination factory,' the Maotan factory secondary school, hundreds of parents to accompany the rain constantly pouring into the hair Tan factory middle school 'God tree' where the narrow alleys, patrol 'head incense', pray for children in the college entrance examination to achieve good results. As the parents of parents in 2015 crazy to burn the test before the 'last cone' incense has caused the fire, this year the school specifically arranged Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes the security and related staff 'clinging to' God tree, strictly prohibited burning incense and blessing behavior. Yearold flower similar! A few days later, is the annual college entrance examination. Most of the social nerves, but also because of such a nationwide largescale examination and again nervous. In many cities, the site to shut down, Internet cafes Authentic Nike Football Boots to shut down, all of everything is to ensure that the college entrance examination order. In my hometown, in order to ensure high candidates were able to take the exam on time, school buses but also with police to clear the way to ensure smooth traffic ...... parents is to make all the stops to make sure the kids get the best results. Parents have to do the best food, to stand in front of the test center to send flowers, to do all the logistical support work. In terms of the spirit, the parents are less stressful than the students. Their spirit needs comfort, need to rely on, so I am particularly able to understand the 'worship of God tree' Maotan factory middle school high school parents rather than they are in superstition, it is better to find a way to extract. And Mao Tain factory middle school parents over the years 'worship God tree' practice similar to the 'superstition' in the weather is becoming hot five or six months across the country, not uncommon. More and more high school parents will go to some gods, Buddha to go to worship. There are worship of Goddess of Mercy, there are worship, there are worship Taishan grandmother, there are worship too Laojun, but also have worship Yanyue Ye, know a little may worship worship song or Confucius ... ... anyway, as long as there is God or Buddha In, and ultimately, high school parents come to wish and worship. Superstitious accusations, safety awareness of the reminder, in the eyes of the parents only in front of the college entrance examination, are tantamount to the piano. This shows that the whole society has established for the college entrance examination absolutely devout faith. In the face of social reality, in front of the college entrance examination system, the score is able Jordan Melo M10 to determine the very important content of life. Many people, especially in the family the bottom of society, through the entrance into the city, is the only correct path and secure Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes way that they can complete urbanization of decent, 'change the fate of the college entrance examination' in front of high school students and parents it is wisdom. Every year before and after college entrance examination, there will be college entrance examination in the end is not important social discussion. Some scripts circle of friends was very popular, such as, 'I wish high school seniors have passed the examination ...... However, after many Air Max Shoes years, you will find that if Womens Free Shoes you succeed in life, not a few cents relationship with the college entrance examination scores, determine your success Is the family background, looks and opportunities. ' There are many false or true people online vowed that, 'I did not culture, but I have a thousand hands of doctors, masters ......' If the college entrance examination in the success of vulgar success compared to theory and Chicken Soup, contemporary Against this success and chicken soup argument is not uncommon. But regret is that the social reality of cold, is not some antiscience and antisuccessful piece of chicken soup can crack, she says narrow path up society, people have no alternative but to let more people helpless to rely entrance The The importance of the college entrance examination placed there, change the way the family is also placed there, no one can change.Can not use off
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I do not care too much, because I take care, only care about the feelings of people who love me, but in them, I never felt complain, blame, even though I know I did not make every effort, they gave me great tolerance and comfort, Maybe this is selfless love! I understand their deep look forward and disappointment, but the most forgiveness of all my. Just understatement, just fall into the war, but the dark clouds settled, I have no time to look back, the back Cheap Air Jordan Shoes of the world is turned into a whirling Authentic Nike Football Boots into the waves. No more obsessed. No longer read. I went to the past and later. I would rather choose a person, do not want a group of people in the corner. Just a supporting role rather than a protagonist, but perfunctory rather than commitment. If you can not give me if anything, we will say brave goodbye, maybe leave is the end of the story and the beginning of another story. Goodbye sooner or later, suddenly want to hometown city, miss all the past. This familiar phantom is stored on the inexplicable night, settling on yesterday. After all today will be better, is it? A summer injury, in my little, small heart, gently, gently Nike Shox Womens Shoes Yang Qi cool, cool strong!Nothing has Air Max Shoes made me choose strong Face life, face setbacks, the face of nothing, I understand the life of the bitterness and helplessness. Walking in the moonlight, looking at the lights dim, the hearts of a bit guilty, time is not back, years of leisurely loss in the night sky, we are waiting for anything, waiting for nothing, waiting for death given, but we are in existence , The so-called ' The rise and fall of Womens Nike Free Shoes the storm, showers also, bystanders have nothing to ask, I know who is to survive. Just the beginning, the practice is just fine. The most painful life is not the Cowboy and weaver desires despair, nor is it the joy of wine, but the choice but no choice. When we gorgeous flash of the moment
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
'Fear' is just a process     My ear blowing through the biting wind, the heart could not help but rise a feeling: that is afraid. Dark night, a long field on Nike Mens Shoes Outlet the road I ride alone crazy walk on the way home, my heart again and again to tell myself not afraid! But when I passed a cemetery, my heart could not help speed up the speed of jumping, eyes from time to time to look at the cemetery to see two eyes, my mind suddenly emerge all the ghost stories I have seen. I am afraid of 'ghosts possessed', my heart and told myself that is just a superstition. But I could not help but speed up the speed of cycling, really want to immediately home! But the road or need to step by step, and now feel this road is so long, as if not the end of the road. My surface is calm, but Cheap Nike Shoes For Men the heart is afraid! Finally saw the dawn of victory, my heart Nike Free 5.0 relaxed a little. When the light reaches the place, the heart is full of joy. In fact, there are a lot of life we ​​did not dare to try the first time, but you do not try, you can not get the kind of heart from the heart of joy, you can never win another of their own. Some people may say: I failed, how to do? I am afraid of failure, so I do not challenge I can not do things. If you think so wrong, the world is not only a successful life, there is no only a lifetime of failure. People always have setbacks in life, Cheap Nike Lunar Mens Sneaker you face you did not do things, you retreat, that you are very weak! If you choose to challenge, to overcome, even if you fail, you will feel confident. Because you did it, failed to sum up experience from scratch! As the lyrics said, 'do not experience the wind and rain, how can we see the rainbow, no one can casually succeed.' In my opinion is afraid of just an excuse in life, overcome the fear of just need a process, the length of the process is the need for your own definition. There are many celebrities in ancient and modern, they are not born is a successful person. Their success is the need to step by step down to earth, they are afraid, but also failed. But they are afraid of the front and did not retreat, but to overcome! People see is always their brilliant life, people will never see the brilliant life behind. We can put in the first time in the fear, as another life in their own. You can not let the cowardly oneself live in the world at the same time, so that you will provoke ridicule and irony, so you are going to destroy that cowardly oneself. This process is a step towards your success. All in all, fear is just a process, the length of the process just need you slowly to consider their own. The process may be full of excitement, failure, etc., but I hope that every friend must go to challenge the process, always remember 'do not experience the rain and rain can see the rainbow.''Bird's Nest' chief electrician   In March 2009, a film called 'Rainstorms' was shot in the 'Bird's Nest' boot film, the film is the 'Bird's Nest' contact builders - Tan Shuangjian's struggle for the prototype. The play, Tan Shuangjian also starred. In 1980, Tan Shuangjian was born in Hebei, an ordinary farmhouse. In order to reduce the pressure of their parents, so that my brother, sister peace of mind to school, the first did not finish, he will tear down the textbooks, picked up the hoe. 16 years old, Tan Shuangjue regardless of family dissuasion, alone boarded the train to Shanghai. He does not light every day from the bridge hole 'get up', began to find a job. Three days later, Tan Shuangjian trot all the way to an electronics factory. Row for a few hours after the team, and finally turn to his interview, 'education?' 'Over a junior year.' The other side of his white one: 'finished junior high school again!' Tan Shuangjian immediately pushed back by the people The. He also found a number of factory interviews, because the education was blocked in the door. Finally, Tan Shuangjian in the terminal to find a carry a large bag of work. A shoulder is nearly a hundred pounds, less than two days after the neck will be grinding up the blood bubble, rejection of the arm like a dislocated like. Adhere to more than two months, led by more than 200 yuan wages, Tan Shuangqiu resigned back home Unyielding Tan Shuangjian decided to go outside to break into a break, he came to Beijing, and exactly the same in Shanghai, after a series of running for more than ten days did not find a job. Just use the body with only five cents by bus to the suburbs to find a job, Tan Shuangjian through the windows to see the roadside there are several buildings under construction, and quickly get off. Contractors look at the fellow in the fellow, leaving him at the site to do small work Once in the top floor work, Tan Shuangjian noted that several electricians are on the roof to install a thick 'antenna pole', very curious. The workers told him: 'This is called lightning rod, the city every building has.' He secretly try to figure out: If you can master a little technology, at least than when the future work ah! Tan Shuangjian began to consciously pay attention to this door 'technical content' of the work. Sometimes the
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I tell the truth: 'taste okay, that is, tofu a little soft.' The boss smiled, as much as satisfied with the way. I said: 'Why do not you learn to Nike Men Outlet learn it?' The boss looked at me and said, 'What is he?' I said, 'Make the tofu really strong!' The boss asked me, 'Why should I learn from him?' 'I thought, you said, to me here to eat less tofu, is it?' I nodded. The boss suggested that I come back two months later to Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes see if there will be changes. About a month later, Zhang mind in front of the team actually really lined up. I am curious, but also line up to buy a bowl to see the bowl of tofu, is still a rare soup, and no difference before, eat up, but also the taste of the past. The boss' s face is still hanging simple and honest smile, I smiled and asked: 'can tell me the secret of this one? The boss said: 'In fact, I and Pan remember the boss is a brother.' I am a little surprised: 'That you do not the same tofu?' The boss said: 'is not the same. Really good, I really can not compare; but my tofu soup is to add several bones, matched with spices, and then after 12 hours brewed, the brothers in this regard as I am. 'See me some Understand the boss to continue to explain: 'This is my master specially taught to us. Master said that the business in order to long-term, we must have their own expertise. Master also told us that 'eat' business is the most difficult to do, People's tastes are constantly changing, even if the delicacies, often eat will be annoying. So the master pass us a different craft. In this way, people eat tired of my brother's tofu, will come to me to soup. A long time, people will return to my brother there. After a while, people will come to me again. In this way, our brothers business can be more long-term to do so, and do not affect each other. 'I tentatively asked:' Do not you want to Air Max Shake Evolve learn to do with the brothers tofu it? 'The boss said:' Master told us that it is not easy to do a fine thing. Sometimes, you want to be fine, the result is poor. 'Zhang mind the boss of the words, I thought that in addition to the old tofu and, with a person's career, a person's life seems to have some ties .Life must be beautiful once Growing in the Afric
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
warm Zapatos Under Armour Curry as ever, such as poetry, song, like a dream. ?Girl, you know, you in my heart, never grow up the child, piumini moncler outlet if you grow up one day married, and always just a gentle and well-behaved little lazy woman. Placid, helpless, lazy fun, is that you can not change the personality. I know you just want to live a quiet and tranquil life, just want to beloved, guarding the hearts of the share of soft and pure, do a sun, happy snooze lazy cat, enjoy, that if the father love you Of the companion, given to you all. You say that love does not have anything to be able to block the distance. Girl, the threshold of reality, for the reality of marriage, has long been relentlessly separated from the deep trenches, so you are tripped by the threshold of reality, always hurt when the pain is not just the body, is the heart of the heart soul. ?I and you, perhaps just heart. That fate, in my most empty time, gently knocking my lonely heart of the window. Always hope that you can accompany you in silence, can talk to mind, tired, tired, can have a heart can confession. In this way, you walked into my world, I entered your heart. ?Perhaps because you like the text, you have been my text, the most loyal readers. Because the text of the talk, each other heart pity. Perhaps your youth throbbing, turbulent heart of the lake ripples, that ripples exudes pure mist. The slightest strands, such as fantasy dream. Girl, we must understand between us, that waves of love silk, but, we calm the heart of the lake blowing ripples of the scales, the wind stopped, the heart of the lake will naturally calm. Silly girl, quiet, let Nike Air Max Shoes us with a sincere hand, in that piece of fate of the sky, leaving more sweet memories than love. One day, you will understand, brother, is your youth throbbing attachment. ?[Warm still] ?Thank you for coming into my world, thanks for that fate. Thank you all the way to accompany you this naughty girl. And you met later, lonely heart, more romantic and passion, more happiness and warmth. You have a sense of youth with me, so I have more youthful atmosphere; you moved me with a sincere, so I have unlimited expectations and beauty; you wash me with pure, let me find the real oneself. ?Your appearance, for Nike Scarpe my real life, adding a lot of joy and excitement, more desire and sustenance. That the slightest of the truth and warmth, made me a moment of blur. Reason to remind me to calm to face. Timberland Roma Negozio Think of your heart, as in the past calm, ordinary, plain. Life experience told me that the most fabulous is the most true, quiet quietly natural. Reality is the reality, deliberate pursuit, canada goose outlet will only let the romantic heart, add should not have some regret. ?I know, because of my appearance, the same for your world more romantic, more pupil King, more sweet and warm. It has been pure and bright heart, but also more confused. You use their own way, chasing their own clear water of life; with their own way, I hope you and your more romantic companions; you use their own way to express your warm feelings. I can only report you in my way of life. Because, in this bustling city, my footsteps Nike Air Max Hyper can not stay, I must complete the pursuit of the goal. Only success, we will go closer, because, my success is to, around I love better people. ?The night is deep, the distance you, must still wait for my birthday greetings. Girl, today, you add one year old, I can send you what, what can not, only one empty blessing, although the blessing of the heart is very true. UGG Orejeras rojo But in my heart, the most precious gift, not a sincere enough, but to use that heart to action, real people to get loved ones should be met. Do not guess, why do I have less contact with you, you will always be the brother of the most pure young girl, that warm you have me forever as ever. ?Cold thick winter, can not stop the warmth of my heart. Where you are flying at the moment with snow, the floor is white silver. The sky, lightly dancing is your white feelings, the most true smile between the heart lingering, that share really, that share of warm, accompanied by snow wizard, flew into each other's heart. At this moment, I seem to see, in the snow night, to accompany you lit candles, singing birthday songs, I have felt each other warm heartbeat, it is a kind of eternal happiness and quiet beauty. We are in the smile in the friendship of the brilliant. ?At the moment, we witnessed with a sincere, more perfect than love friendship! ?At the moment, our hearts spread, the world's most pure sweet! ?At the moment, we are happy with each other's happiness, sincerely touched the days and the ground! ?At the moment, our hearts are still warm, brother, is your youth throbbing attachment, you are my only.Father tea. Every day his most intoxicated thing is sitting in front of his tea, playing out a room of Ran Ran tea. His generation, together with his mother, are text and indecent, Confucianism and no way to come over, stolen points with elegance, but Zapatos Nike Shox also self-esteem was not. Because of their hatred, I will study hard at my fingertips. Write a good word, hanging from a talk, tall, temperament refined. In their view, I am t
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.