We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sgiobbio
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 26 January 2014
  5.  Subscribe via email
I tried T3 bs3 blank template 2.1 version: it seems that the Navigation Trigger On-Click doesn't work. Only works the Navigation Trigger Hover.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Guys!
I finally solved the issue: you have to use 'External URL' instead of 'Text Separator' or 'Menu Heading' in menu item types.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Hi sgiobbio,

Can you give more information about this issue?
Any steps to re-produce it?

As I test on my local site, it work well.

We will try to fix the issue when we re-produce it.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
I tested different offline installations, and I realized that the problem is in the updated version of plugin: in fact, if you try to update only BS3 blank template leaving the old version of plugin (2.0.2), the menu works perfectly with on-click configuration and it expands the submenus without any problems.
In addiction I noted that the arrows in the mainmenu which advise about existence of the submenus disappear after updating the plugin.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi sgiobbio,

It is really weird. I can not reproduce the issue on my local.
I will have my team test again this case and fix it if it is really a problem.

Please try, after upgrade, please go to Template Manager and save the current template (without making any changes)
Then try again.

Regards
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
liation of people, used to the world of tragedy. Now, everything is enough .But all this can not destroy my heart, get rid of my heart, because did not get the mother's curse, this heart is not Leave me. So for Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet the sake of your child's happiness, please curse me, please take back this heart strike. 'In the sea of ​​such a big blood and tears, what is a person 's heart? What can I do? Mom, please curse me, please take this heart.' I do not want it. But my mother is dead for years. Felt a pain of piercing lungs.To have abandoned the parents of the child To have abandoned the parents of the child ?They are so ordinary, this world who will be intimate love to love him? Even bear his impatience, indifferent and wholeheartedly love him? ��one�� There was a child, look down on their parents. Parents are very ordinary workers, there is no prominent position. Small children always love to dream, often dream of their parents is the mayor or star, wake up after the child is very regret, why do they grow in such an ordinary family? Parents even a hospital doctor or a school teacher is also good, in this society, even so small children, but also know 'snobbish' word. So the child is very hard to study hard, he knows 'everything is inferior, only reading high.' Sure enough, the child is very promising, admitted to the field of a prestigious university. The child's parents are happy that the conditions they live are not good and the kitchen is public. Children wake up in the morning, hear the mother and neighbors pull home, his voice is very high, full of joy and excitement, how to say how the child promising. The child was annoying, he suddenly felt the narrow home, there are rude. The mothers working in the mills have always been loud, in the child's ears, but it is so rude. His heart from the fire, rushed Nike Scarpe online to the kitchen, loudly said to his mother: 'how do you so annoying? Mother is cooking the hand suddenly stopped stiff there, the neighbors also stunned. The child after the fire back to the room, and my heart is not the taste. Mother seems to cook as usual, but quietly, no sound anymore. Every action seems to be fixed like, can not tell the stagnation. At this moment, the child is very sorry for his mother's attitude. But he is a silent child, he never said sorry. ��two�� Later, the child's parents will send their children to the field on the train. The child had not sent his parents, he has an appointment with several students with the same. But perhaps because of that time he was angry with the mother inexplicably, the heart always apologetic, he agreed to his parents and he went. Parents seem to get any gifts like that, very excited and happy. But they did not dare to show this kind of pleasure and excitement in front of their children, they are very careful, only listen to the children and students on the edge of high talk, do not insert a mouth, for fear of joking, let the children did not face. Father took the task of soaking the water, these students are the cup of his full of water. He seems to be happy to do this, a trip to run away water room. Several students began to feel sorry, then it does not matter. The child did not matter, but he saw his classmates later in a slightly more gentle tone and his father to speak, there is a feeling that can not tell. Some anger, some sour, and some ... ... is probably from the blood of the natural intimacy, so that he felt piumini moncler outlet like being insulted. In the Zapatos Nike Shox next classmate to his father to open the water room, he looked at the eyes of the students, said coldly: 'You go.' The students startled Yizheng, mouth muttered something. Father to see some stiff, very warmly said: 'I come to me.' 'No, let him go, he has feet, why not go?' The child did not give up at all. The classmate went for UGG Guantes rosado himself. In the later journey, the children and classmates playing cards with bragging, his father also called water for the students, but these students have become very polite. The child seems to be the first time to understand that the classmate respect for his father from his respect for his father. Looking at the companionship of the parents, his heart filled with a pity and sorry there are mixed feelings of mixed feelings, this Nike Free 3.0 V5 feeling made him in the night fell tears. ��three�� To the school, parents are very hard to help him apply for a dormitory. He felt that they were annoyed and said they were a few words. They do not return, but still very hard to run before running. To the dormitory, his father and his book, the Timberland Roma Negozio amount of that volume and the amount of the child feel tired, Under Armour Curry and some shy, as if he is not sensible child like. Mother said: 'This bed is no fence, you will not fall down at night ah?' He canada goose store felt that the problem is ridiculous, they do not answer. Mother said: 'You turn over and care, ah, when you have been rolling from the bed over, scared me to death.However, you are a gluttonous child, see the hands also pinch to eat, they do not cry cry. See, how old you are greedy. 'Said, the mother laughed, as if the child is still a baby, a white fat gluttonous baby. The child became so soft that he want
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.