We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Lee Harrison
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, 31 January 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi, - can anyone help?

I have embedded a youtube video into a module and it shows a larger width on the live page than the module that it is within?

any advice would be much appreciated!..

PS..

I pasted code from youtube into article toggle editor:
<p><iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vGFVQO3-B6Y" frameborder="0" width="500" height="281"></iframe></p>

The video is within a 6 column module.

SOLVED - didn't put it in a wrapper module.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You can even place, but would have to specify within wrapper divs with column references t3 framework or create your custom divs to put inside your wrapper measures, creating area the size you want via custom css to your box youtube, dividing the area within a wrapper manually behind the text editor (html code) in the module to give the size of the box you want. It's simpler, I think you replace the wrapper inside the block you use for another class. Preferably create a copy of your block, give new name and make new call + 1 inside your template for your presonalizado block block, let all the marking block within a container (taking advantage of marking the subject, I think that's what you wish), marking with divs inside container, if new divs (names you created), only set in custom.css measures of its new divs are created.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.