We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Pat
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, 08 February 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
How i can switch off mobile version for template and menu?

1. Yes , i know " general/responsive/off" , but it is not working correctly, the menu template still responsive and hidden for small screens.
2. Yes , i know "navigation/Collapse navigation for small screens/off" ,the menu template still responsive and hidden for small screens.

I think that is the best template for Joomla and don't want to take another. But my project is too complicated for mobile version and i need full version for all screens ( desktop and mobile (with scroll)).

3. Yes, i know how to fix css file for change bootstrap.css " .nav > li > a { display: none; to display: block;}" its fixed problem with hidden on small screens , but menu still responsive .

P.S. Look at Apple (iphone, ipad) site, they invented these things with mobile versions of sites, but their own site doesn't have a mobile version. A mobile version is the past. Modern gadgets can display this site correctly without the mobile version.

Please, help!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi

T3 can not help to have none-responsive fully.
You need to adjust those style rule by yourself.

1. "general/responsive/off" is a first step
2. Remove those rule which apply only to small screen (check for media-query in less files)

If you are using T3 Blank, turn off responsive will help a lot.
If you are using T3 Bs3 Blank, please upgrade to T3 v2.1.0.

Regards
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.