We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Raphael Koszalka
  2. Announcement
  3. Friday, 14 February 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

My name is Raphael and i'm new on Joomla, i've worked with Wordpress till now. I'm using your T3 Framework and Theme to develop a website for a health agency here in Brazil. But i'm facing some problems to remove the mainbody from the frontpage (that part where you can read PRINCIPAL).

I'm using the default layout style because the other one (home-1) doesn't show up the content of the website in any pages.

Sorry if i wrote something wrong.
Ah, by the way, the website link is: http://prog.dive.sc.gov.br/.

If anyone can help me thanks in advance.
Raphael
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Olá raphael, você terá de criar uma cópia do template t3 que você está usando, aí você irá trabalhar com os 2 modelos diferentes. Você terá de atribuir 1 layout para cada, ou seja você deve entrar em templates/t3_bs3_blank/tlps e abrir o layout que você irá usar para a página principal e remova a linha que chama mainbody -> por exemplo:

<?php $this->loadBlock('mainbody-content-left') ?>

Após fazer isso, você já terá um layout sem mainbody, e deve atribuir ele à sua cópia de template que você criou. No outro template você atribui o layout que você quiser(com mainbody no caso). Pra fechar é só você criar o item de menu Início (este é um exemplo para súa página principal), e na hora que criar este item de menu, você atribui ele no template que você criou e que está com o layout sem o bloco mainbody . Os outros itens de menu você atribui ao outro template. Todos irão funcionar, não haverá problemas. Já fiz isso em um site aqui, criei uma cópia de template, com um layout com mainbody e dei o nome de contato, pois só uso na página de contato, e nas outras páginas atribuí o outro template com um layout sem mainbody.

Vale a pena você também ver alguns posts aqui no forum relacionados a personalização de temas e blocos, pois tem muita gente que perde a personalização depois de uma atualização.

Caso tenha alguma outra dúvida poste aqui novamente, e caso consiga solucionar seu problema, marque resolvido para este post.

Caso tenha interesse, participe do grupo Joomla pro no facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/joomlapro/.

Hello Raphael , you have to create a copy of the t3 template you are using , then you will work with two different models . You must assign one layout for each , ie you must enter templates/t3_bs3_blank/tlps and open layout that you will use for the page and remove the line mainbody

< ? php $ this - > loadBlock ( ' mainbody -content- left' ) >

After doing this, you already have a layout without mainbody , and must assign it to your copy of the template that you created . In another template you assign the layout you want (with the mainbody case) . To end it's only you create the Start menu item ( this is an example to your home page) , and the time to create this menu item , you assign it to the template that you created and that is with the layout without the mainbody block . The other menu items you assign another template . All will work , no problems . I've done it on a website here , I created a copy of the template, with a layout with mainbody and gave the contact name , because I only use the contact page , and other pages assign another template with a layout without mainbody .
  Resende - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Announcement
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.