We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Jon
  2. General Discussion
  3. Sunday, 23 March 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I am on Joomla 3.2.3 but this issue happened on 3.2.2 as well.

I haven't been able to update the T3 blank template for a couple months now. I can update the T3 framework, but when I try to update the T3 Blank Template I get an error. I try to update in the Joomla admin site, extensions manager by uploading the new template, and it gives an error. I only have a couple extensions on my site, one was Xmap and I thought that may be the issue but even after removing the xmap plugin the error remains. Part of the error mentions koowa and that is a system plugin. I've tried moving that to the top of my plugin list, same error. I've tried disabling the koowa plugin, same error when trying to upload the new T3_bs3_blank template 2.1.3 This happened with both the 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 updates.

Here is the error:

jos-Error: Copy file failed

plgSystemKoowa -> exceptionHandler()
JError :: raiseError() @ /home/fitadmin/public_html/plugins/system/koowa/koowa.php:147
JError :: raise() @ /home/fitadmin/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:253
JError :: throwError() @ /home/fitadmin/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:179
call_user_func_array() @ /home/fitadmin/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:217
JError :: handleCallback()
call_user_func() @ /home/fitadmin/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:754
plgSystemKoowa -> errorHandler()
JError :: raiseError() @ /home/fitadmin/public_html/plugins/system/koowa/koowa.php:166
JError :: raise() @ /home/fitadmin/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:253
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Jon,

Could you please provide info about version of T3 blank template and T3 plugin in your site right now ?

Regards.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
It says this for both the framework and template but when I go into the Joomla Extension page, it tells me there is an update for the T3 Bs3 Blank template and if I try to update I get the error above that I originally posted so I'm not sure if I am really on 2.1.3 or not for the template.

Congrats! You are using latest version of T3 Bs3 Blank!

Your version is 2.1.3

Congrats! You are using latest version of T3 Framework!

Your version is 2.1.3
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi again

Version 2.1.3 is the latest version, the message indicate that you are using latest version. The update info you saw could be cache.

For more info about T3 versioning, check it out at http://t3-framework.org/downloads.html

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.