T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Elvis Sedić
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, March 25 2014, 03:04 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I'm using plugin v1.2.3 and BS3 template v1.2.3.
I would like to add CSS classes to start/previous/next/end links in pagination.
I've copied pagination.php from plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html folder to templates/t3_bs3_blank/html folder.
It looks like <li> tags are hardcoded somewhere inside plugin.
I saw function pagination_list_render($list):
...$html .= $list['start']['data'];...

but I don't know, how to add CSS classes here.

Can this be done in pagination.php template override?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
chen solo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Asked him the situation he just calmly said it was estimated that the stomach is not comfortable, simply finished the meal, rest for a moment, the father and son back to his own unit, and her husband came back at night my father and daughter like her husband described some, her husband immediately Called him to the father and son, told him to go to the hospital to check, he refused to go, has been dragged into the July, he realized his own seriousness, called her husband to accompany him to the hospital made a gastroscope, a long week Waiting, our heart is like a jack pressed, get the report when the time, we are like thunderstruck, the final concern into Cheap Coach Bags a reality, advanced gastric cancer. Can not believe it is true, but the fact that we have to accept. When we calm down the mood when the phone to conceal Nike Free Kids his condition, told him that he was abdominal water, to immediately surgery, and then called to tell her mother. At that time we buy a house to marry, the remaining money can be said that few, her mother to the relatives borrowed thirty thousand yuan, immediately lived in the hospital. And through a series of checks, and then Shoes Outlet the implementation of the surgical resection, the father and son of the stomach removed two-thirds, when the doctor took a bowl of bloody tumor out, my mother fainted. Public bus is a successful operation, in a series of chemotherapy after surgery have not been any harm, with the normal people, see the public father who said he was sick. At that time I was married for three years, the father and son have been 61 years old, no grandchildren, in Michael Kors Combo Set the father and son repeatedly asked me to have a child, the expected date of birth is Cheap Crossbody Bags July 23, 2003, during the period of my pregnancy in the fourth check Month to find out that I have twins, I told the public the first time the good news, his excitement even can not tell. We are a couple for the arrival of a little angel smile, but also that God is finally fair. Two little guys in my belly happy to grow, there are twenty days to childbirth, but in that time my body because of cholic acid is too high, every part of the itchy powerful night sleep well The July 3 morning I was lying in bed two little guys in my stomach moving non-stop, and the stomach began to slightly hurt. 1 pm live in the hospital, the doctor took me to do when the inspection found bloody amniotic fluid, and only one fetal heart in the move, a few doctors busy hand pushed me to the operating table, immediately break the abdominal surgery, The result of my other little angel or by the heart of the ruthless take away the life.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
syedali Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
In the first half of 2016, the moncler abrigos hombres Shanghai office announced moncler abajo mujeres abrigos Moncler Espana Tiendas the results
Oriental News May 23 moncler chaquetas de down mujeres news: According to the Shanghai Municipal Government News Office official microblogging news, to participate in the first half of Shanghai institutions recruiting cheese attention to it! Written moncler chaquetas para hombre test moncler [url=https://www.ropaes.eu/moncler-hombres-sweaters-c-1_12.html]moncler hombres sweaters chaquetas hombres[/url] results have been announced Chaquetas Belstaff Chaquetas Hombre Barata moncler on May 23 at 10:00, candidates can be in the June 23 16:00 before the moncler chalecos Shanghai Vocational Competence moncler chalecos mujeres Examination moncler chaqueta kids Center website belstaff for inquiries. Recruitment units through the written test scores of the belstaff [url=https://www.ropaes.eu/2015-moncler-chaquetas-de-down-mujeres-c-1_4.html]moncler chaquetas de down mujeres hombre chaquetas[/url] candidates according moncler chaquetas hombres 2015 to the proportion of interview audits, auditors will enter the interview. Oriental News May 23 news: According to the Shanghai Municipal Government News Office official microblogging news, to belstaff bolsa participate in the first half of Shanghai institutions recruiting cheese attention to it! Written test results have been announced on May 23 at 10:00, candidates can belstaff mujer chaquetas be in the Chaquetas Moncler June 23 16:00 before the Shanghai Vocational Competence Examination Center website for inquiries. Recruitment units through the written test scores of the candidates according to the proportion of interview audits, auditors will enter the interview.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.