We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Tobias
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 25 March 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi guys,
Your latest framework ist for Joomla 2.5 and 3.2 and also the template. I have installed it on Joomla 2.5 system with bs3 template. If I want to upgrade from Joomla 2.5 to 3.2 do I have take care of something?
Thanks
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
some of the baseball, exam test better, pocket money more, and Jing Xiang can play for a while, perhaps only such a Nobita, with that pure clarity of the heart, Only with a duo A dream. So the fairy tale will not be realized in reality, our hearts are not fairy tale so beautiful. So, we have always thought that people who really love, that the most pure feelings, whether it is true, as we thought it is so selfless and clear. Wallpaper house, made cloud machine, food tablecloth, changing clothes camera. The We love, whether it is a dream, or his pocket. Vanity, companion, being caring, not lonely. The The We love, whether it is the person itself, or he can bring their own things. It is difficult to say clearly, it is difficult to share clearly. But I know that if you have lost everything, there will be a person who, as always, loves him and sticks together. The legendary outcome, duo A dream no electricity, can no longer activities, if the replacement of the battery will lose all the memory. Pocket still, Nobita can take the pocket, more free to use those magical tools, no longer duo a dream nag and control. But he does not want those, even if usually always crying and ran home to find a dream to come up with a tool to help themselves, even if sometimes stealing tools out, at that time, he wanted to go through only with the adventure Together to defeat the frustrated good friend, he wanted those memories, and remember all the original Duo A dream. So, hard study, and finally, until he woke up. He said, 'Nobita, I wait for you for a long time.' Long sleep, he always believed and knew that Under Armour Curry 3 Nobita would insist on waiting for him to wake up. He is waiting for him. So, we are not so lucky to meet their own such a person. Perhaps as brilliant as Daxiong, not perfect, not so popular, simply have some silly, but, throw away all the halo belongs to you, all the added value, all the relationship, you will believe that he will not give you, he will wait You still love you so much. Will there be one day, we will wait for their own Nobita. He said he would not pocket, he said he only loved you things in fairy tale are lies?There is no wine, you can dream of death There is no wine, you can dream of Nike Air Max 2010 death  'There is a man who is destined to be alone.' He said, Zapatos Nike Shox 'drink more and more warm, and drink more and more cold.' Forget and forget, somewhere, their own decision. This is in the microblogging inadvertently see the sentence, I feel very beautiful, then the 'evil' read it again. Old yellow picture, the desert is particularly desolate. East evil and poisonous poisoning of his right, the story of Shi Shi said it. Think that such a film must be quiet to watch alone, in order to product out of a taste. The lens of the later, he said, in fact, 'drunk' is just a joke with me; you more want to know if canada goose store they are not forgotten, but you remember more clearly; I have heard people say that when you can not And then have the only time you can do is to make yourself not forget. This flat week, I finally painted for his obedience. Always used to the most decisive way to say goodbye, not inadvertently, but afraid they will go back. As if to be completely injured in order to cut off the road, continue to move forward. Perhaps in the eyes of many people, those things are superfluous, and even some unbearable, but I never regret that Dr Martens Donna way to pay. I want to account, but is worthy of their own heart, even if she eventually scarred, UGG Guantes rosado I will thank myself. I said, I do not know what I want. Actually, I know. But is a peace, a dependency, a peace of mind can sleep in the harbor. I said, I do not care about those who own a person, still can live very well moncler outlet onine Actually, I care. Afraid of too long, will be tired, will collapse, and ultimately, no longer face Gray area of ​​the soil, obviously not suitable for me to grow like this, because I want and I do are too straightforward and clear. He has been and I stressed that 'selfish' word, began a lot of time, I do not understand. Later thought, but began some scared. Obsessed with this thing, you can fulfill a person, you can destroy a person, I can only say that the two, I do not want him to be the latter. Hope all this is just how I think so. In fact, I think I am such a person, more suitable for wandering, see all over the world, read the world warm and warm. Eye view of things, to resolve my mind kind of read. So it was ruined. I want to tell him, than I myself, I do not want his choice but desperate, and I do, but by their own a selfish, want him to see their New Balance Scarpe choice. Regret the word, too heavy. Oh, but now it is not important, of course, I will not go to tell him what. After all, all the end, this topic, has long been silent to the injury. You say, if this world really have 'drunk dreams', how many people would like to bloody back? However, we all know: no wine, can be a dream ... ...Crayon Shinchan, duo a dream, cherry small balls ... those we can not catch the childhood Crayon Shinchan, duo a dream, cherry Nike Air Max Shoes small balls ... those we can not catch the childhood ?Yun Yue read: remember those who have let us happy, l
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.