T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Matt
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, March 27 2014, 09:41 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi there -

This is my first time using T3 and I seem to have got myself stuck. I used to be able to access my article object by going at $this->item. Now, within the blocks, $this is referring to the T3Framework. How do I return the article object for the page I'm on? There's got to just be a function I'm missing, but haven't tracked it down yet.

Thanks much for the help.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
chen solo Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
What I want is to enjoy the process of travelNike Air Max Shoes Outlet, but as the author of the book, riding a bike tour, when he went to an end, no excitement did not feel that every day is repeated doing this thing, this thing As a goal to complete, I think this is wrong.Cheap Crossbody Bags Of course, the author himself is also a lot of regulation of their own, making their own music. I hope that the journey is very pleasant, I do not want to travel as a project, a goal to complete. I hope to travel at the same time, but also like the author in general, a taste of the local customs, and the local people into one. Cheap Coach BagsYou can enjoy the nature of the magical power in nature; free fishing in the river, free cooking, and friends know the way together with the trouble; can also run in Africa with a variety of animals, with the local innocent children to play , Let yourself return to that pure age.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Taiwan University has a follow-up survey of the impact of the target on life, the group is a group of intelligence, education, environmental conditions are almost young people, the survey found that: 26% of people without goals; 61% of the target ambiguous; 9% There are clear short-term goals; 4% of people have a very clear long-term Women Air Max 90 goal. 25 years of follow-up survey found that their living conditions are very different, 4% have long-term goal of people, 25 years has almost never changed their own life goals, they always toward the same direction hard work; a few years later, they almost all Become the community's top successful people, many of them lack of white entrepreneurs, industry leaders, social elite. 9% of people with short-term goals, mostly living in the middle and upper classes of society, their common feature is that some short-term goals have been reached, life quality and stability rise, they become indispensable professionals in all walks of life, such as doctors, Lawyers, Air Max TN VIII Mens engineers, senior executives and so on. 61% of the target desert people, living almost in the middle and lower classes of society, they live safely and work, but no special results.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
syedali Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Lady Gaga Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
2016 Shanghai grass-roots governance will focus on promoting six work
2016 Shanghai will focus on promoting grassroots governance 6 work at 10:28 on January 26, 2016 Source: LONDON Author: Xiang Ying-known draft selection: Wu Yimin Photo caption: Shanghai Civil Affairs Bureau Zhu Qin Hao informed of the situation LONDON reporter Xiang Ying January 26 belstaff bolsa reported: Shanghai People's Congress this morning around the draft of the 13th Five-Year Plan, held 'to strengthen grass-roots construction, promote grass-roots governance' special will. At the meeting, the Shanghai Municipal Civil Affairs Bureau Party Secretary, Secretary Zhu Qinhao introduced the Shanghai innovation and social governance to Chaquetas Moncler strengthen grass-roots construction of the situation. moncler hombres sweaters Zhu belstaff hombre chaquetas Qinhao said that in 2016 is to moncler implement the 'innovation belstaff and social governance to strengthen grass-roots construction,' the overall requirements of the year, will focus on promoting several work - First, to further strengthen the grassroots party building, play a leading role in the party. moncler chaqueta kids The focus is to optimize and perfect the construction mechanism of the street party building, pay attention to play a good regional leadership of the party to mobilize the integration of the role of society, moncler abrigos hombres the role of resource allocation platform, as well as the belstaff mujer chaquetas role of moncler chaquetas para hombre party members moncler chalecos of education and management. Second, to further improve the moncler abajo mujeres abrigos street operating mechanism, straighten out the relationship between moncler chalecos mujeres the bar. To promote the bar docking, straighten out the Chaquetas Hombre Barata relationship between moncler chaquetas hombres the Moncler Espana Tiendas strip as the focus, to promote the line function departments to transfer ideas, turn the way, to establish a new order of the streets. Third, to further strengthen moncler chaquetas de down mujeres the grass-roots village autonomy, to stimulate governance vitality. Continue to promote the formation of bottom-up autonomy issues mechanism, strengthen the moncler chaquetas hombres 2015 status Chaquetas Belstaff and role of the villagers moncler chaquetas de down mujeres in the main body, innovative autonomy content and methods, and enhance the effectiveness of autonomy. Fourth, to further promote social organizations and other social forces to participate in, improve the governance pattern. We will accelerate the construction of the social organization service center of the street town, make good use of the community development fund and community foundation, promote the community, social workers and social organizations 'three associations' to better play social organizations and other social forces in the role of social governance. Fifth, to further enhance the quality of grass-roots team capacity, better service to the masses. To further improve the village secretary, community workers assessment system, to strengthen the professional training, so that the quality of the grass-roots team and the masses of the demand, the masses look forward to match. Six is 鈥嬧€媡o further focus on the grassroots people feel, so that the masses have affordable. Adhere to the masses demand-oriented, and further focus on the masses to reflect the more prominent management of chronic disease and short service, and constantly improve the grassroots public service and management level, so that the masses have more sense of access, satisfaction.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.