We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. herbert
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, 17 April 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

Just beginning to understand T3_blank...

To decide, if I want to go on in exploring the theme, I need to know how to remove the footer bar (or change its color). On a big screen this big black bar is (at least for me) extremly ugly because it is almost in the middle of the screen. If I cannot find a way I have to look for another theme before learning configuration of T3.

Although I found some hints, I could not figure out the place where to change the parameters - neither a switch in the backend nor a css-file where this element can be changed. So, please point me to the right place!

Thanks,
Herbert
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
εὕρηκα;

I found it: template.css, line 3026.

Firebug was my friend!

Herbert
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Thanks for your answer.

Is there a way to create/upload a file (custom.css) to the demo-verson at joomla-demo.de?

Herbert
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi Herbert,

To create or upload a file to your site folder, you need FTP. Access your site folder with the FTP account through FTP client such as FileZilla then upload or create file.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Great to know you found solution :)

I agree that Firebug is a great tool for web developer. I want to add some comment, when you customize style of your site, you should disable dev mode and debug, at that time, you can change things in LESS files as T3 is developed with LESS then be compiled to CSS later on. If you customize things in CSS files, when you compile, CSS files will be overridden and you will loose your work.

An other way to customize your site without touching LESS files, you can add rules in custom.css file. The file is not overridden when you compile LESS to CSS thus you will not loose your work.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.