We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Kevin
  2. General Discussion
  3. Sunday, 20 April 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
i have followed all the instruction in the discussions, even watched a few videos... then i decided i will even try changing the less files in (t3_bs3_blank/less/core.less), (t3_bs3_blank/less/megamenu.less) and others directly just to see...but nothing changed even after going to the template on the site and compiling less to css, clearing browser cache and joomla cache... please help me. i know i have the latest joomla, and t3 for that version, everything with the site is good, except that i can't customise it... and i have been customising css on Rocket Theme Gantry for some years now, and its alot easier it seems, but i wanted to learn about t3, so any help will be nice. thanks in advance
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Kevin,

just activate 'development' mode. If this mode is off css will be used instead of .less. You can play with your theme 'dark' or 'red'. See t3_bs3_blank/less/themes/dark or red.
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Agree with Eugen, you should check the development mode.

If the development mode is enabled, your site will load the .less files and if it's disabled, your site will load .css files.

When you customize your template with LESS, please compile LESS to CSS so that all .less files will be complied to .css files.

See more at:

http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-configuration#global-setting
http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-configuration#compile-less

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.