T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. amiashraf
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, April 23 2014, 09:16 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi There,
I want to show my mega menu only for logged in user.
When I select Joomla menu from template manager > t3_blank > navigation[tab] > navigation style = Joomla menu
and add a menu module at mainnav from module manager with the access privilege as Registered then the main menu is showing as i expected but
when I select navigation style as mega menu then there is no such option to make the whole menu as registered.
Can you help me with this issue?
Thanks
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Amiashraf,

The feature is supported by Joomla. Configure megamenu as usual, set the access permission to registered for menu item that you want registered user to see.

Check attached image please

Gardner.
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
amiashraf Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Luna,
I am asking for the entire mega manu as registered not menu item.
BTW what you mentioned for a menu item as registered has a problem as,
when you have configured all parent menu item as registered then also the menu bar is showing which is not expected.
So I am looking such option at template manager under navigation (tab) for the accessibility.
Thanks
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

If so, please open Megamenu configuration panel, set the permission to Registered then save.

Check attached image please.

Gardner.
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner Luna,
I think you have understood my requirement clearly but
The option is not for making whole menu registered or else.
It is just filtering which menu items are registered or public or else
so that we can configure certain menu item as it may need different column/row/styling...

So please advice me if there any way out to get this.
Thanks
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

Please check my attached images, that's the way you did?

I did try to create a menu module then publish to the mainnav position but the module does not show at all, the menu you see is the mainmenu defined in the layout, it's not from created menu module.

P/S: You can not set access permission for a menu, you can only set access permission for a menu item in the menu. So what you expect is not supported by Joomla.

Gardner.
Attachments (2)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner Luna,
I do understand the concept of joomla but
As we know that we can make a entire module as registered/public... (even it is menu module or not) and thus way we can control visibility of entire module.
So I was expecting such option at template manager > t3_blank params for entire mega menu.

If there would have such param and we can control whole mega menu (with some wrapper) at tpls/block/mainnav.php, that would be great.
Thanks
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
In that case, we have to customize/override Joomla core and we can't not do this in T3. We try to make T3 simple and easy for users so for those customization/override, it's better for users to implement.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
great
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Marketing Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
sounds good
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
suzain lian Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
no longer simplest has this been so heavily edited that it is almost unrecognizable as a photo, its almost identical to a series performed on the outcomes of ptsd if i am no longer mistaken. i'm going to look for the collection I don't forget, but if a person else is aware of it offhand. http://www.wewriteessay.co.uk/essay-service
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
MasonFoster Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
WASHINGTON https://www.redskinsprofanshop.com/Redskins_Dashaun_Phillips_Jersey, October. 28 (UPI) -- Tuberculosis contains surpassed human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, as the main trigger of worldwide dying, inspite of the dying price versus tuberculosis consuming been minimize in just 50 % about the past 25 a long time, in accordance towards a short article versus the World-wide Conditioning Business enterprise.Highest fatalities versus tuberculosis might be avoided, experts mentioned, still detection and technique aren't taking place prompt ample given that of gaps inside of financing.Prevalence of tuberculosis, a bacterial an infection that influences the lungs, consists of fallen 1.5 % for each calendar year given that 2000 since of world-wide endeavours towards wipe out the illness, which contains retained pertaining to 43 million These."The posting demonstrates that TB take care of is made up of experienced a huge have an effect on within words of life held and sufferers fixed," mentioned WHO Director-All round Margaret Chan, within just a thrust launch. "These types of advancements are heartening, however if the global is toward close this epidemic, it wants toward scale up expert services and, very seriously, spend within scientific studies."In accordance toward the WHO's Worldwide Tuberculosis Write-up 2015, there have been 9.6 million refreshing situations of the ailment inside 2014, an make improvements to towards earlier several years, having said that scientists publish that the strengthen can be blamed upon far better information and facts claimed as a result of governments alternatively than the sickness getting to be far more popular https://www.redskinsprofanshop.com/Redskins_Kyle_Kalis_Jersey.Tuberculosis killed over 1.5 million Those people throughout the world within just 2014 -- 890,000 males, 480,000 women of all ages, and 140,000 little ones -- and presently ranks along with HIV 1 of the major Motives of loss of life within the international. Inside 2014, HIV killed 1.2 million humans, like 400,000 who in addition experienced tuberculosis.Scientists stage specially in direction of a hole inside detection of the illness Charley Taylor Jersey. Of the 9.6 million humans believed toward include contracted tuberculosis in just 2014, simply 6 million were being claimed in direction of governments -- leaving 37.5 p.c of sufferers both undiagnosed or not mentioned.The WHO scientific tests they have been $1.4 billion small of the $8 billion necessary in the direction of totally deal with the sickness, and that filling an yearly $1.3 billion financing hole would make it possible for for diagnostic instruments and medications would aid tremendously."In spite of the positive aspects, the developments intended versus tuberculosis is much in opposition to plenty of," reported Dr. Mario Raviglione, director of the WHO's World wide Tuberculosis Software package. "We are nonetheless dealing with a load of 4,400 persons loss of life each working day, which is unacceptable within just an generation the moment on your own can diagnose and treatment method virtually each and every personal with tuberculosis."
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.