T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. mike
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, April 24 2014, 10:23 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

i'm building a website with the purity iii template and the t3 framework on joomla 3.2.3
But i have a problem..
I use the extension vitabook (that works on my other site with another template and without the framework.)
If i press the send button on the guestbook nothing happens..
Can anyone help me?
If somebody can help me, you have to login with username: help1 and password: help123 beceaus the site is offline.
Thanks,
Mike

Solved it!
made a new button
<button id="vbMessageFormSubmitButton" type="submit" class="btn btn-primary button" onclick="vitabook.save();return false;"><?php echo JText::_('COM_VITABOOK_FORM_SUBMIT'); ?></button>
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great, Mike. Next time, if you have any question, you're welcome.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
eyes together will see the cattle in the city's slaughterhouse was ' 'Mop -' (I want to go home!) Mother cry from her dream, father quickly Nike Scarpe online woke awry crying mother, woke up To the father to the father described the dream and crying, father relieved her: 'You do not say it reincarnated! Do not touch it, and now children less, it cast into the countryside and the city are equally favored! To send pig rice, the thought of cattle from the bulls on time to find out the head to ask her to point pig to eat, that pretend to be pitiful look, mother is also put a tear. Time is the best medicine to cure heart disease. Now, the mother must be the old water and sand has been reincarnated man, and every day Qiazhao operator count, father told her: 'Today was fifteen days, chubby in the big family there, may laugh!' Hear here, mother Can be happy for a while! Father and coax a no culture of the mother. Thought: beef are finished, but also reincarnation! People and everything, dead is a pile of dirt! Think of it and sad! In the diary note: water and sand left home Timberland Roma Negozio on the 15th.Or roll home, or fight Or roll home, or fight  Formerly a roommate in Melbourne, suddenly called me, at my time immediately at 3 am. He let me guess where he is now, I said not in Melbourne Well, where can you go He is mysteriously said, not oh, I am now in Spain. And then I suddenly stunned. Because a long time ago when I saw a picture of Spain in a photo album, he told him that Spain is so beautiful that he will have to go once. What I did not think was that when I had to forget my thoughts that had been flashing, his phone was so. In the end, standing in the place where I most want to go, but not me. Hang the phone after the cool my music box just put Eminem's lost yourself, is still the familiar rhythm, and his section: look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything that you ever wanted Under Armour Curry Do not know piumini moncler outlet online why the mind is 'when the happiness to knock on the door', is the most impoverished actor in the station when the toilet overnight, is his body only 20 The day of beauty, but he never gave up. If you have a dream, you must defend it. Father and dad's daughter, than my big three, Nike Air Max R4 I first entered the high school when she has been abroad for two years, just our teacher is the same. In the second year, UGG Guantes rosado our teacher gave us a letter, which she sent from the British. She said that now is very good, thank the teacher's teachings that year, and then Zhang Xinyu (high school class teacher) slowly read the last few words of the letter - from Cambridge. At that time all of a sudden ignorant, and that kind of school only dare to think of the copies, and later I know that this is my father's daughter daughters. Dad always feeling to me that a girl, so good is really not easy And later had the honor to meet her, she said a word I still remember, she said, because you want to live their own life, a lot of things like travel, when you decide to start, the most difficult part In fact, it has been completed. Suddenly thought of their own, the first time abroad, from their own 17-year-old birthday difference of 3 months. Strange in the airport, I did not imagine so disturbed, I just told myself, this road is your own choice, no matter how, have to go. But the study of life and did not imagine so smooth, love is also disease-free, after all, then separated by so far distance, temporary rise to work but because of the last tired or resigned. Later, one day on the facebook to see Leo, an Australian local guy, good results to the heinous, the most valuable is his character is also very good, good ability to make people jealous. I began to talk to Leo about the recent life, and later became my complaint. So I finished a lot, after a long time, I saw him hit the word, he said, I can not afford to use this iphone where you can see things, I now earn their own tuition , Although you are far away from home but your parents have been in the back to help you, you do every day so little things, why do you say that they can not stand, you are qualified, those who are tired than you do not say anything, Those who are better than you than you work hard, what qualifications do you have sighed here? The And then Nike Air Max Shoes he said to me, I still canada goose outlet have to remember the words: either roll home to go, or fight. (Go home or stand up, it 's your fucking choice. Do you still Zapatos Nike Shox remember the reason why you are here ?!) I suddenly woke up, I have only seen those glittering people who flash the point, but do not know in the end they are using a what kind of price, in exchange for such a life. I have any qualifications here to complain. Why should I go abroad, at that time hesitate their own, how now but regret it When is it, that has a dream of their own dead? I have always felt that their youth is very hard, always think so go will not have the future From beginning to end did not belong to my city had a sense of belonging, a lot of ideas are just flashed by. Why obviously know that time so little, youth so short, think the most, not how to close to the dream, but repeated disturbed doubts? Finally feel th
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.