We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Robbin Botter
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, 28 April 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have something strange going on with the megamenu on my site, changes are not saving anymore...

This happened when I moved the site from my local wamp server to a ftp server, before that everything was working just fine (it still works on my local server)
When I click the save button in the megamenu configuration page nothing happens. The 'Configuration changes saved successfully' message doesn't show up anymore.

Maybe this has something to do with read/write permissions?

Already tried upgrading to the newest T3 package (2.1.4) but it is still not working. Any ideas?

Extra info: when i press the close button in the megamenu config page, i'm being redirected to '/administrator/undefined', which obviously doesn't exists and results in a 404..
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Yeah, I also think that it's because of permission.

Anyway, please check the following references:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?82952-Mega-menu-stopped-working-after-upgrading-from-RC1-to-RC2-cannot-save-changes.&s=738383b3353c0efb9b86dfa93750caa1
http://t3-framework.org/discussions/changes-in-t3-template-not-being-saved-anymore.html

If it does not help, please PM your site url, admin account and FPT info. I will have closer check.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Already fixed it.

For some reason the params value of my template in the templates_styles table of the database was different. So i copied the old one from my local server to the one on my ftp, my original settings are back and saving works again now!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Great to see it works now.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.