T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Eddy Chang
  2. General Discussion
  3. Thursday, May 01 2014, 11:26 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello everyone,

I recently made a specially package of Virtuemart for responsive web design(RWD).

This package using VM2.6 + T3 Framework(i use Bootstrap3, not 2).

I aleady modify some shop pages successfully (with template override) but not completed yet.

If you are interested in it and want to help(test or give me some opinions), the download link and github link are:

2014-5-12 Change log
-Update VM to 2.6.0a
-Update T3 Framework to 2.1.6
-Ask a question, Call for price, Recommand page to RWD
-Reviews page to RWD

Download installation package
Note:Remeber to install "Default English (GB) Sample Data"
Note:There will install a shopadmin/demo default account for Virtuemart

Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0khgz0S-mdSX01xVTgzQkQ2aEE/edit?usp=sharing

Dropbox
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15029389/rwd-vm/rwd-vm_20140512.zip

Github:
https://github.com/eyesofkids/rwd-virtuemart

Demo:
http://rwdshop.com/demo/index.php/com-virtuemart-menu-configuration/virtuemart

FAQ:
1.License?
GPLv2

2.Technical feature?
Joomla! 2.5.20, Virtuemart 2.6.0a, T3 framework 2.1.6(using Bootstrap3)

3.System requirement?
like VM2.6.0a

4.Can i use it on Gantry or other template framework?
Yes, but it made with Bootstrap3(and Font awesome). You should check the other frameworks if they support Bootstrap3.(like Gantry only support Bootstrap2 right now)

5.Code hack?
Almost template overrides except one module(mod_virtuemart_product helper.php) and vmprices.js(line 106).
Attachments (2)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Seem to be great, will check it out, Eddy.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Eddy Chang Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you for the replay.;)

I have updated it to the latest version.(Joomla 2.5.20, VM 2.6.0a, T3 2.1.6)
And modified some other template overrides to RWD.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
fe. The day spent on countless fantasies, fantasy made me become strong and brave, becoming less so afraid of death. Sometimes the mood is good I will be the chickens independent climbing on UGG Orejeras rojo the wall looking forward to others to see my unique side, disappointed always come ferocious haste, I just ordinary pig, ordinary Jinji independence can not adhere to three seconds. Mud is not on the wall, I issued the last howl. A lot of sunny people, I was brought to the market to find buyers. I am not used to the first time out of the door, understand that perhaps sunshine today, the sun may be a pile of meat hanging in the cold iron hook on the cold, was the staff of a touch of oil to shake the trembling. See my companion was hanging in the iron hook on the other face pretend to sleep, it is a left leg, so far from the heart I feel heartache. I'm just a pig no reason to have the pain of life. Very strange really so close to death my heart but very eager, eager to get rid of earlier, I live too depressed. The sun made me feel excited. Think I still can not be reconciled, not willing to have been kissed by the girl to bid farewell to life, one did not taste the pig of love it can not die. The air is Zapatos Nike Shox full of the atmosphere of the couple, lonely pig is shameful. I am Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody lying around the corner there are too many of my face with the same handsome pig, there are pigs do not know is fear or excitement in front of the buyer screamed, attracted passers-by watch, they do not understand its sadness only see it be utterly shameless. Too shame, even if the face of death should be calm as water as we came to this world. I continue to sleep, it's screaming will only cause the buyer's desire to slaughter. A stupid pig Yes, I am also Colors of California Scarpe a pig. There is a person came to kick my feet, I am too lazy to turn the body did not even look at him, you want to take this body to take it Why do you want to kick me, beware of animal associations to sue you abuse, oh, forget, I just Pig, animal association is not to protect me this can be seen everywhere not happy and will not pretend to be poor and delicate animals. Do not know why he did not want me, not too sick for me is taken in my prestige? Kazakhstan, this time there are still face bragging? When I opened moncler outlet sito ufficiale my eyes and saw a beautiful picture, it stared at me like a fairy. The head of the pigsty inserted in the straw like flowers in the wind swagger. A cute little sow, I only took 0.01 seconds to determine their love it. I became a pig in love. Happiness and pain, no loneliness away from shameful Love to Under Armour Curry pig blind, I want to be a hero, to conquer her to conquer the world of heroes, and even imagine themselves into a monkey for her channeling jump, stroke heart smile. I laughed, a smiling pig like a gentleman, like the body of obesity, so that she can have enough space down my side. Pregnant with good, dead and regret? And finally no one pick me on the way home I learned that there are two pigs did not buy out, one is me, one is the old Li's sow. At the same time to understand the market dynamics, and now people like lean meat do not like too fat pig, so unpopular, God, is it should be a blessing of the fortune of fortune, fortunately, did not lose weight. The world is changing and knowing that Changle. Is not the love of pigs also get heavenly luck? It made me so excited that I wanted to come and go. Empty walls let me feel a little bit, thinking about the same growth with the partners are afraid of early made a variety of dishes in the meal, alas, in fact, is not the pork? How to do it is that taste, Nike Free 6.0 in all animals, one of the most worthless even if we are a foul. Not comparable to the price of wild pizza rare seafood is also understandable, you can think of broken brain can not think why we can not compare chicken and duck meat is the same animal Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet breeding? Standing on the point of view of life and we are equal. Our life is only once, are the father and mother of the hands of the hands are hand meat. Looking at the deserted pigsty think of the past lonely numbness, fortunately with the rabbit dead dog cooking all the emotions shrouded I can not help but give birth to a bit resentment. Why are some animals are born animals are pets, they do not need to face the threat of death, Nike Scarpe online but by virtue of a little bit of heavenly wisdom and beauty to win the owner of the favor, lived in the high house, hiding in the owner's feet flattery life? Even worth higher than people? Ha ha! There are people as animal truth, in front of money animal equality. They are sick people rule cold days to wear new clothes, but also a day to take a bath? Which is like we live in the pen, all day with these smelly smell to stay together, give us every day to bathe perfume I keep me clean and cute people love. More annoying is the living with the very boring animals are facing unfair human wind and wind, I can not hear all, but I have reason to confess the feelings of the heart. Take the horse for it, not that will run what jump, and was metaphor with a pair of sad big eyes occasionally with the people mind flow out of tears, hum, if you stare at
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.