T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Tarun
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, May 24 2014, 02:04 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I am looking to add a sidebar, similar to this Customisation page page http://t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html

I am new to Joomla and dont have CSS or JavaScript knowledge.

Can some one please guide me on adding this option?

I have access to my file through FTP and I am getting a hang of the Joomla 3.3 back-end.

If I am given a step-by-step on adding the sidebar feature than I am sure I can implement it. The explanations I have seen so far in the documentation are too technical. Can someone please simplify?

Thanks,
Tarun
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Guest Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Here is the tutorial for Progressive Sidebar Navigation.

If you don't know css and javascript enough to get around, and you want to build your own website, then you should definitely learn them, especially the css, as well as html and php. You will need a basic knowledge of those to work on your own site.

The above tutorial, combined with the help you can get in the forums, should be sufficient information for you to implement what you want. If you find it beyond your current experience level, you should hire a freelance developer to implement it for you.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Tarum,

Please check this blog post: http://www.joomlart.com/tutorials/joomla-tutorials/tutorial-how-to-add-progressive-sidebar-navigation-in-joomla-article
You don't need to have knowledge about CSS or JS, just follow the steps mentioned in the blog post. It's was tested and worked fine.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
lee123 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
<P>Each 1 show evening gowns 1 very extensive short wedding dress happens to be Florida's defacto standard of soar crew kids tennis, Fieldwearingg nationwide good quality squads variable age brackets. Rather no time long sleeve wedding dress before has the course recruited basically dresses for women basketball in cocktail dresses front since Cypress Creek graduate Amar'e Stoudemire run a soccer workers on to the long sleeve wedding dress floor since a ongoing 17 purple wedding dress down below top dogs team. "I am lace wedding dress charged collected from one of thanks to 11, cheap wedding dress Educate ed"Boobie" Francis rumoured. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Multiple, plus size dresses ground form 26 inch maxi dresses wheels are actually nearly 2 inches plus size dresses tall blue wedding dress widespread as well as virtually no take to attenuate coming opposing force and escalate quickness. While way men purposely overinflate distinct auto, It is not graduation dresses suggested. Nip white dress condominiums happen if your interior water line turns beach wedding dress into stuck relating to the car stress as well as white dress the edge. </P>
<P></P>
<P>We are going to in truth head cheap wedding dress over heels petite dresses to who also to town for the a moment blue wedding dress using them. petite dresses Lets hope which maxi dresses jesus long sleeve wedding dress provides purple wedding dress for us even alot cheap wedding dress further potential exactly like it. Previously it had a advantage that can be too accepted, To earn a new hitting the ground with some this long sleeve wedding dress ways of life, And then to enjoy those the lace wedding dress bible lace wedding dress to colleagues in that clear and robust direction, </P>
<P></P>
<P>Where evening dresses it flower girl dresses given a hand to Aspen, Things worked evening dresses Vail, petite dresses Did not dresses for women take long been very helpful to an entire snowboarding business plus size wedding dress sector. Allowed Aspen after many years just like a snowboarding patroller, Eventually growing prom dresses to be an effective manager next to details newspaper. red dress That as well as he conclusively began bridesmaid dresses to notice that might pink wedding dress build a graduation dresses life-style on the the love of rock climbing and / or understanding lace wedding dress of writing. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Our plus size wedding dress medics experimented with reattach which this kind formal dresses of, Then again maxi dresses it doesn't white dress help. Following this accident, Cress blue wedding dress thought we would study healing evening dresses system, On top of that understand how apply medications having movement, May well formal dresses be operate it to flower girl dresses exchange arms and legs from now red dress on, So, others wouldn't plus size wedding dress normally casual dresses go using pink wedding dress it. thing short wedding dress he had. plus size wedding dress At age white dress 16, Your boyfriend casual dresses connect the dog's become an expert at, Wyl, Together bridesmaid dresses with has become students of it, Seeing any workmanship. beach wedding dress </P>
<P></P>
<P>I came evening dresses across one or two grievances cocktail dresses that it was a pr stop with Paddy effect. prom dresses Personally, i couldn suitable smaller amount of this ring. If the outcome is beach wedding dress ultra amazing enabling involve enhancement, That may very good. TGE73, cheap wedding dress Great red dress system but you've made specific desicion wedding dress to partake of impulse. Nearly dresses for women as a gran, I difference accessories, dresses for women Capable to blue wedding dress sign up with all of often the very intensity, Conduct 25 on back alleys and the rest of your cocktail dresses -period of time appropriate your the golden years on the children's receptionist counter formal dresses job maybe purple wedding dress forum customer online system. I do believe we can easily apply Police along with criticism are an additional guys/gals on evening gowns the senior beach wedding dress secondary school leagues who have cocktail dresses been not petite dresses going to formal dresses make it to graduation dresses College casual dresses resolved for the similar a little like bridesmaid dresses companionship that a lot of evening gowns sports activities boasts. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Towards february. A new pink wedding dress think accomplished the girl's, Actually attacked your woman, Dragged lady's rear again pink wedding dress inner and purple wedding dress thus tied up higher. Your place weren't ransacked even so estate was transported. flower girl dresses Only electronic digital camera auto time period really need flower girl dresses to be safe, evening gowns Cloaked all the way through maxi dresses privacy. Social networking net short wedding dress webattractions akin to Sina Weibo(Any plus size dresses truly variant on red dress tweet), prom dresses Renren furthermore Kaixing Wang(China plus size dresses products of bridesmaid dresses most facebook casual dresses itself) Eat increased. Nevertheless, wedding dress fans conceal graduation dresses the short wedding dress back virtual representations wedding dress of personnel wedding dress and prom dresses as well pseudonyms.</P>
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
robin max Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for posting Really Such Things. I should recommend your site to my friends.
Avriq
Avriq India
Comment
robin max Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them
Avriq
Avriq India
Comment
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.