We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Tarun
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, 24 May 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,

I am looking to add a sidebar, similar to this Customisation page page http://t3-framework.org/documentation/customization.html

I am new to Joomla and dont have CSS or JavaScript knowledge.

Can some one please guide me on adding this option?

I have access to my file through FTP and I am getting a hang of the Joomla 3.3 back-end.

If I am given a step-by-step on adding the sidebar feature than I am sure I can implement it. The explanations I have seen so far in the documentation are too technical. Can someone please simplify?

Thanks,
Tarun
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Here is the tutorial for Progressive Sidebar Navigation.

If you don't know css and javascript enough to get around, and you want to build your own website, then you should definitely learn them, especially the css, as well as html and php. You will need a basic knowledge of those to work on your own site.

The above tutorial, combined with the help you can get in the forums, should be sufficient information for you to implement what you want. If you find it beyond your current experience level, you should hire a freelance developer to implement it for you.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Tarum,

Please check this blog post: http://www.joomlart.com/tutorials/joomla-tutorials/tutorial-how-to-add-progressive-sidebar-navigation-in-joomla-article
You don't need to have knowledge about CSS or JS, just follow the steps mentioned in the blog post. It's was tested and worked fine.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.