We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Kent Lee
  2. General Discussion
  3. Wednesday, 28 May 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi all,

I am using Joomlart Cloris template for my site. I installed a component called "Akeeba Subscriptions". Is a free component for plan subscription. I have tested the component on a blank Joomla 3.3 site (without T3 framework). It works perfectly. So I can say the component is totally fine.

When I install the component to my T3 Site (Cloris Template), some of the Javascript and CSS script is not loaded to the template. I tried to debug by editing the Akeeba component source code. There is a line of code like this in the application's bootstrap php script:

JFactory::getDocument()->addScript($url . $tag);

This code is actually the Joomla core function that used to add a javascript to the template. I tried to print the value of $url . $tag, it has value with it and is a full URL and is valid (I tried paste the link on my browser and the JS script loaded).

But when the page loaded, the javascript is not shown in the <head> section. By the way, I had turned off the join & minified feature from my template so all script are added separately on the HTML page. But I can't find the script that suppose to add for my third party application.

Anything I can do to troubleshoot this matter? To me, it seems like the T3 framework had flushed the scripts that was added by the third party application. Because I tried use the same function in the view script of the third party component file, it works:

// With $url = 'some valid script';
JFactory::getDocument()->addScript($url);

Any hint is much appreciated. Thank you!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

JA Cloris is a premium product, so please submit a ticket in the JA Cloris forum: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?267-JA-Cloris

The support team will help you to fix the issue.

Gardner.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.