We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Riste
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 10 June 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi I have a problem with T3 framework package and plugin, first I have installed( I downloaded from your website) the plugin on Joomla 3.3.0 and enabled after that when I tried to access the template constructed under T3 Framework(commercial template from NOO Theme) I have been receiving the following message when I go to that template :
Warning: JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/laketr9/public_html/tpls
This message I do not see when I click other templates that are not constructed under T3 framework and I can easily customize them but when I try to go to Theme Magic I receive Error 500 and when I try to change the logo I can not upload the logo to the T3 framework template, I do not have these problems with other templates that are not T3 framework based.
I have tried with uninstalling the T3 framework system plugin and tried with the whole T3 framework package but the problems remain and the same thing happen when I tried to access Theme Magic to your T3 blank template or to change the logo of the T3 blank template, I even tried we uninstalling and re installing Joomla 3 times already but the problem remains. can you please help me to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Risto
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Riste,

Thank you for using T3 Framework. Let me make you clear about the situation.

Firstly, when we upgrade T3 Framework (t3 plugin), all templates are developed with the framework will be tested to check if there is any bug/issue, if there is, we will upgrade template so when user use the template, they have to upgrade both T3 plugin and template.

Secondly, you are using NOO theme so you should ask for support from the club, it can be their template issue and they have to upgrade their template.

P/S: It's quite personal, but if you see their site, you see it's cloned from our site, this is really bad idea.

Gardner.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.