We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Igor Cunha
  2. Vanity Monster Sherlock Holmes The Voice
  3. General Discussion
  4. Wednesday, 18 June 2014
  5.  Subscribe via email
I have some one page sites with t3_blank BS2 and BS3 t3_blank. With t3_blank BS2 if I do the updates for joomla, everything is perfect, but if I do a fresh install of t3 with a new package , the script breaks. All my blocks are customized and have different names than the default, then do not install anything on them. With t3_bs3 the problem is that the button is megamenu breaking the script, I install my one page site with BS3 and works perfectly, but if I turn on or off the megamenu button, all my work is thrown away. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can avoid these problems, or have some other script that works without interference.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Igor Cunha,

1. I have checked and everything works properly, nothing wrong. I also tried to enable/disable Megamenu and your site still worked fine.
2. <a href="#my-id" class="uk-button" data-uk-smooth-scroll="">
Answer: I am afraid that it's impossible to do it.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Votes
Undo
Hi Ignor Cunha

For this problem, could you please pm me your site url and admin account. I want to check it in your site as the development environment can be different so we can not check your case.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Hello Gardner, the site is still in the testing ambient, then it is not possible to give url so you can see my problem, but I did the menu work using the UIKit and was quite beautiful sliding movement, but I created in the "hand 'the menu using the text editor and put in the main navigation position.

let me know if i can to place an attribute by default to items of the menu that were created. I would like to put as the default for all of my items of menu, data-uk-somooth-scrool. Can I make this change, and leave as default for all menu items that are created ? Would look like.
<a href="#my-id" class="uk-button" data-uk-smooth-scroll="">

If you have this solution to this default attribute in menu items, help a lot my work here. The development would become much more agile.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Gardner sent you mp with the url of the site template I'm having problems when changing settings megamenu. Thanks.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Thanks, will check it out soon.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Thanks for checking my site Gardner, and I was very happy to know that the problem does not occur on my server. Like you said, the site behaves different on the local development ambient . Thank you very much.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Yeah, let me know if you have any other issue.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.