T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Abdur Rehman
  2. General Discussion
  3. Saturday, June 28 2014, 05:34 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Here is a working code on Bootply that i'm trying to implement: http://www.bootply.com/POoImfPTWH

The code was built from the Bootstrap documentation here: http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#tabs

Here is an image of the documentation

[img]http://www.clipular.com/c/4513503209586688.png?k=SBMgKvqUeqt-45pTD55SEkPDwSs[/img]

The tabs WITHOUT dropdown tab works as expected in any joomla article. However, when I add the drop down tab, everything breaks. I can see the tab but the javascipt doesn't work - i can't switch between tabs.

Here is the code is below

Anybody has a suggestion for this fix?? Any help will be much appreciated!

<!-- Nav tabs -->
<ul class="nav nav-tabs" role="tablist">
<li class="active"><a href="#home" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Home</a></li>
<li><a href="#profile" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Profile</a></li>
<li><a href="#messages" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Messages</a></li>
<li><a href="#settings" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">Settings</a></li>
<li class="dropdown">
<a href="#" id="myTabDrop1" class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">Dropdown <span class="caret"></span></a>
<ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu" aria-labelledby="myTabDrop1">
<li class=""><a href="#dropdown1" tabindex="-1" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">@fat</a></li>
<li class=""><a href="#dropdown2" tabindex="-1" role="tab" data-toggle="tab">@mdo</a></li>
</ul>
</li>

</ul>

<!-- Tab panes -->
<div class="tab-content">
<div class="tab-pane fade active" id="home"><h1>home</h1></div>
<div class="tab-pane fade" id="profile"><h1>profile</h1></div>
<div class="tab-pane fade" id="messages"><h1>messages</h1></div>
<div class="tab-pane fade" id="settings"><h1>settings</h1></div>
<div class="tab-pane fade" id="dropdown1">
<p>Etsy mixtape wayfarers, ethical wes anderson tofu before they sold out mcsweeney's organic lomo retro fanny pack lo-fi farm-to-table readymade. Messenger bag gentrify pitchfork tattooed craft beer, iphone skateboard locavore carles etsy salvia banksy hoodie helvetica. DIY synth PBR banksy irony. Leggings gentrify squid 8-bit cred pitchfork. Williamsburg banh mi whatever gluten-free, carles pitchfork biodiesel fixie etsy retro mlkshk vice blog. Scenester cred you probably haven't heard of them, vinyl craft beer blog stumptown. Pitchfork sustainable tofu synth chambray yr.</p>
</div>
<div class="tab-pane fade" id="dropdown2">
<p>Trust fund seitan letterpress, keytar raw denim keffiyeh etsy art party before they sold out master cleanse gluten-free squid scenester freegan cosby sweater. Fanny pack portland seitan DIY, art party locavore wolf cliche high life echo park Austin. Cred vinyl keffiyeh DIY salvia PBR, banh mi before they sold out farm-to-table VHS viral locavore cosby sweater. Lomo wolf viral, mustache readymade thundercats keffiyeh craft beer marfa ethical. Wolf salvia freegan, sartorial keffiyeh echo park vegan.</p>
</div>
</div>

<script>
$(function () {
$('#myTab a:last').tab('show')
})
</script>
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Abdur Rehman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Any suggestions guys??

THANKS!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
is father lost a lot, they boarded the search notice, looking for me around. I was Nike Air Max R4 giggling, handed her worth a few dollars of pearl necklace, said, 'Mom, put on, look good.' The next year, I did not write a novel, do a year nerd. The waves are creaking in my heart. The second year in July, I admitted to the university, and then re-run the old industry to moncler outlet onine write novels, began to really love. A few years later, I went out of five or six books, some editors asked me: 'You have been so smooth? I smiled and told her: 'life always forward and backward, and sometimes back to better to move forward. Thanks to the 18-year-old travel, it makes me understand that some life will have to experience setbacks, some flowers have to wait for the spring, although some flowers come late in the spring, every flower, must have its own appearance The´╗┐My mother's memory is no longer as good as before, the first time I realized this, I am very sad. It was the summer of 2000 - after she left Downing Street for 10 years - I invited her to the Knightsbridge Cultural Oriental Hotel for lunch, and I liked the hotel's upstairs overlooking Hyde Park. In order to save me money, she insisted on going to a cafe, not to luxury hotel. We sat out in the coffee shop to see Heide Park, summer sun, some people jogging, some people pushing the baby carriage, some people ride a bike, looks everyone happy. That kind of mother and daughter get together is very rare, before the mother seems to have no empty and I am together, only a few months have the opportunity to sit with her. After dinner, I recall that my mother had just served as the leader of the Conservative Party (1975), I just finished the legal exam, go through Hyde Park home, thinking about the future life. Talking about the amazing victory, my mother said, 'Oh, I want to be a veteran leader again.' I listened to the thought that you could let the politicians step down, but you can not let politics from their minds The Although her mother has left the office for 10 years, she is still interested in international affairs. I was waiting for her to talk to me in detail about the war in Bosnia, but she did not say a few words do not remember, and later actually the Falklands war with the Yugoslavia war confused. Looked at her hard to Zapatos Nike Shox remember, but could not remember anything, for a long time did not say a few words, I am very sad. She was 75 years old, but I always thought she was not old, or that 'iron lady'. Contrast too much, before her memory, such as the network as fine and clear. When my mother learns Latin at school, her brain is like a water - absorbent paper, and those words and grammar are remembered. This kind of learning ability also made her excellent grades when she studied chemistry at Oxford University, and later studied the law and obtained the qualifications of the High Court Counsel. After entering the political arena, her reading and analysis ability is still so good, read the material are clear in the heart. In accepting the parliamentary question, she could not speak the notes from her term of office back to William Gladstone's inflation rate every year. From that time after lunch, my mother's almost miraculous super memory has never been shown. No matter what the matter, we just told her once she was stored in the memory bank, but that time after lunch I began to find that my Dr Martens Donna mother began to ask the same question repeatedly, and she did not realize this change. UGG Guantes rosado For example, she always asked: 'When is the car to pick me up?' Or: 'Where do I go hair?' But she always Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet repeated so that my heart is very uncomfortable. I have to learn to be a patient person, and that's what I admit I'm not doing enough I have to know that my mother Under Armour Curry 3 is old, this is not her personal wishes can change. Repeatedly the same problem, it is the performance of dementia, the patient did not feel that they are different with others, but the patient's friends and relatives have found that patients like another person in the world. Mother's private doctor told her not to publish a public speech, because her physical condition is not allowed, but she is reluctant. Her memory is getting worse, she often Canada Goose Italia finished a word can not remember the beginning of that sentence is what. I remind myself that 'I am lucky enough.' Some of my parents live alone abroad, sick and have no suitable caregivers, they will leave everything to go abroad to take care of their parents, and my mother has a driver , There are 14 Adidas Scarpe online hours a day there are police guards, let alone have enough money to pay for the care costs. After returning from the prime minister 's seat, Mom bought a house in Dawwich in southern London. On the first Sunday after leaving Downing Street, I saw her reading the newspaper with a magnifying glass in Dwicky's house. During her 11 years as prime minister, she read the newspaper unnotic, but rarely on Sunday. 'You have to understand what's going on.' Many times, when she saw some of the crises on television, I picked up the phone instinctively before I realized that it was someone else to deal with the problem. Mother's driver to
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Alan Valla Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Johnny Cash Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
try to play run 3 cool math games online.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.