T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. amiashraf
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, July 01 2014, 05:18 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi There,
The icon class of font awesome like "fa fa-home" is not working for megamenu all menu items.
(so far it is working for first menu with sub menu but not working for other parent menu or submenu)
I just faced the problem when I upgred the t3-framework plugins from 2.2.1 to 2.3.0.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Attachments (3)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Paul Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Have a link for the site?

Cheers
Paul
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Yeah, it's great if you can share your site url so that we can check easier.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
amiashraf Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi There,
Megamenu icon class is not working properly after upgrade to t3 v2.3.0 from v2.2.1.
If we downgrade to the old (v2.2.1) then again showing as expected.
Even when we inspect the menu item then don't see

I have tried with fresh joomla 3.3.1 + t3_blank/t3_bs3_blank + t3 framework (v2.3.0/v2.2.1).
Thanks
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Dan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I reported this at Github after the latest release of T3; thanks for confirming it. https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues/327
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi Dan,

Github is the channel to develop and contribute to T3.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
amiashraf Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks Dan and Gardner Luna.
I will check then there.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
You're welcome, Amiashraf.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
is canada goose store beautiful. ?I nodded to her. ?Thank you, she said. ?I smile, back to her, nothing. ?That Zapatos Nike Shox day she took my notes borrowed transcripts, I said, my notes are abbreviated, others afraid to read. She smiled and said, it may not be. ?I glanced at her copy, but also fluent in, that simple content almost Adidas Scarpe all restored back. ?Is really a smart woman, but know how to hide their own smart. The world always likes too much clever woman. She knows this, is more intelligent than the wise woman who is exposed to wisdom. ?When she returned the class to me, thanks, I invited me to eat, said to thank her to help her. ?I refuse to repeat, she insisted to please, I will not refuse, and she went to the restaurant. ?We eat simple Cantonese cuisine, she said, in the past to recognize you, you write something I have seen. They told me that you are light Zhai time, I was really shocked. ?She laughed ?Zhai is the name I used in the magazine books, demolished my 'Yao' only. ?I asked her, you also like to read articles like books? ?She stretched her waist, sly and said, how, I do not like reading? I used to write my own. ?I smiled at her and did not speak. ?She bury the head of the unnecessary to say that the kind of age, and my heart a little girl, most of what to write it. After that age, not so much thought. ?The whole dinner is not much talk, our words to clear, words floating on the ordinary life of the topic, never in-depth. She is always very natural to hide their own back, good, calm, there is a very emotional burnout. ?I think she is a woman who has gone through many things. But she has a very precocious mind, Nike Air Max Light relying on forgotten to do a healthy and peaceful people. She never speak of their own past, and never ask others. ?I looked at her face, you know, this life I can not escape her eyes. ?At eight o'clock when the meal, the waiter came, we dispute some pay, and finally she said, owed you human, the also, do not make trouble, I come. She readily took the account, and then we walked out of the restaurant. ?I am standing on the roadside and said to her, I sent you back to school. ?She hesitated, faint smile up and said, Yaohui, I can not live in school. You accompany me here and so on, friends immediately come to pick me up ?I am extremely embarrassed. This is the woman, naturally do not have to go back to the dormitory. I can not think of it. ?We stood by the roadside, silent at once. Soon a black car came over, she sideways said to me, that ... ... we see you again ?I nodded, looking at her section on the train. ?Windshield of the dark mirror, I saw inside a buried in the vulgar moncler outlet glory of the middle-aged man's face. ?Many years later, she said, Yaohui, you are the only one to eat with me but I pay the man. ?With that, we did not play that game at the beginning. ?3 ?Then we gradually become familiar with. Occasionally go out to play. Her friend more to make me a headache. I am not accustomed to approaching people, this time feels like a stone, thought it was solemnly Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 picked up and carried around, the result was thrown into a collection of Kistler ornamental tank idle. ?I am poor communication, self-reliance somewhat different, like my people will be very fond of, do not like my human rights when the stranger like, has always been cold and low-key. Ye Hao, come Timberland Roma Negozio back clean, only one or two in the past to pay, usually not often contact, faint like water. Since childhood, has been so. ?But I see Lanzi Jun and others close to pay, actually feel lonely. ?So, I naturally love her. ?Christmas party, we sing and drink, I am drunk, in the sofa from behind holding her, refused to let go. She touched the pet to touch my head, remove the smoke from my hand, no words. ?And then opened his eyes, is lying on her knees, she is kindly with others clamor what, sitting also moving badly, I woke up, and headaches, got UGG Botas negro up and staggered to the bathroom Rushed a face. Day is bright. ?After that day all over the night, reckoned the dormitory has not opened the door, a few people will go out to drink morning tea and then back to school. I was dizzy, and went to wash my face, in the restaurant's washing table, met her in the remover. ?I said to her faintly, I like you, ah, son. I'm holding her. She only took a look at my waist, his hands will fall down, no other angry, it seems tired. My heart a cool, then to the mouth is also cold down. Slowly let go of her. ?Make friends, or make friends - she looked down at the small mirror looked at his facial features, looked up and said - Yaohui, I like to be with you, it is because you get along with simple, happy People with people feelings to too much is not fun, and if you have become so, there is no taste of the. You are wise Do you know how we are, okay? ?I stood in front of her smile. ?She saw it, looked up and gently stroked my chin, said Yaohui, you do not understand me, I have experienced some unbearable people. But the past has been very far away, I never mentioned to myself. ?I said, Zijun, I know that. Close to Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet you soon, I feel you are the story of the people. But you disdain words. ?She continued, so I was different
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Uwais Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Jenis Jenis Paragraf Generalisasi[sunting | sunting sumber]Jual besi hollow
Jual besi hollow
Toko besi siku
Jual pipa besi
Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan bentuk tas
Supplier Besi H beam
Agen Wiremesh Besi baja
Jual plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton master steel ms jual hp asus murah jual hp asus murah
undangan pernikahan simple
Supplier besi hollow
Supplier besi hollow
Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
Supplier pipa besi
Toko besi hollow
undangan pernikahan simple
undangan pernikahan ada fotonya
Supplier Besi Beton
Toko Wiremesh Besi baja
Supplier plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton ksty
Toko besi hollow
Toko besi hollow
Toko Plat besi
Toko pipa besi
Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
undangan pernikahan aneh
www.sentrabesibaja.com
Jual Wiremesh Besi baja
Toko plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel
Agen besi hollow
Agen besi hollow
Toko besi h beam
Agen pipa besi
Toko besi wf baja
undangan pernikahan amplop
Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam
Harga Wiremesh Besi baja
Agen plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton jcac
Pabrik besi hollow
Pabrik besi hollow
Toko besi wf
Pabrik pipa besi
Toko besi unp
undangan pernikahan batik
Pabrik Bondek Cor
Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja
Pabrik plat kapal besi baja
Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is
Distributor pipa besi
Distributor pipa besi
Toko wiremesh
Distributor sch 40
Toko besi siku
undangan pernikahan murah
Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni
jual laptop asus <a/> [url=https://goo.gl/FEppdU]jual laptop asus <a/>
[url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/> [url=https://goo.gl/QD6q3C]jual laptop asus murah<a/>
[url=http://www.undangancinta.com]undangan pernikahan kalender
undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam
Distributor Besi Siku Baja
Distributor besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda
Harga pipa besi
Harga pipa besi
Toko besi unp
Harga sch 40
Toko Plat besi plat kapal
undangan pernikahan online
Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang
Supplier Besi Siku Baja
Harga besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton delcoprima
Jual pipa besi
Jual pipa besi
Toko besi cnp
Jual sch 40
Toko besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan anti mainstream
Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam
Agen Besi Siku Baja
Jual besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs
Supplier pipa besi
Supplier pipa besi
Toko besi hollow
Supplier sch 40
Toko besi cnp
undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah
Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel
Toko Besi Siku Baja
Supplier besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton bjku
Toko pipa besi
Toko pipa besi
Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Toko sch 40
www.gudangbesibaja.com
undangan pernikahan unik
Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja
Jual Besi Siku Baja
Toko besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Agen pipa besi
Agen pipa besi
ironsteelcenter.com
Agen sch 40
Supplier besi Wf Baja
undangan pernikahan yang unik
Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal
Harga Besi Siku Baja
Agen besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton ais
Pabrik pipa besi
Pabrik pipa besi
Supplier stainless steel
Pabrik sch 40
Supplier bondek
undangan pernikahan lucu
Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording
Pabrik Besi Siku Baja
Pabrik besi siku baja
Pabrik besi beton
Distributor sch 40
Distributor sch 40
Supplier atap spandek
Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier wiremesh
undangan pernikahan bunga
Pabrik Besi Hollow
Distributor Besi Unp Baja
Distributor besi wf
jasa konstruksi baja
Harga sch 40
Harga sch 40
Supplier baja ringan
Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80
undangan pernikahan islami
Pabrik Wiremesh
Supplier Besi Unp Baja
Harga besi wf
www.pusatbesibaja.co.id
Jual sch 40
Jual sch 40
Supplier bondek
Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi hollow
undangan pernikahan ada foto
Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80
Agen Besi Unp Baja
Jual besi wf
www.pusatbesibaja.com

link7
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.