T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Christabel Abdilla
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, July 08 2014, 07:39 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi all

I created a spotlight: zz-spotlight3.php in blocks
<?php
/**
* @package T3 Blank
* @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2012 Open Source Matters, Inc. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt
*/

defined('_JEXEC') or die;
?>

<?php if ($this->checkSpotlight('spotlight-3', 'full-width-position')) : ?>
<!-- SPOTLIGHT 3 -->
<div class="container spot-3 t3-sl t3-sl-2">
<?php $this->spotlight('spotlight-3', 'full-width-position') ?>
</div>
<!-- //SPOTLIGHT 3 -->
<?php endif ?>

and zz-default.php in tpls
<?php $this->loadBlock('mainnav') ?>
<?php $this->loadBlock('zz-spotlight-3') ?>
<?php $this->loadBlock('spotlight-1') ?>

But I'm having this problem as you can see in the attachment ... the width of the slider is going over 1170px when i remove the padding-left/right of the container everything is fine but in mobile it's not...

I'm using LayerSlider as a module but I tried other modules all with the same problem...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi,

Please share your site url and enable the development mode, I will check for you.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Christabel Abdilla Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I sent you a PM
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Thank you, Christabel. I will check it out and reply you soon.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi Christabel,

I have checked your site. Your are using a module that is not our product so I am not sure if the module is responsive or not. If it's not responsive, you have to manually fix it or you can ask the provider to suggest.

P/S: you are using logo image with over 1000px width, it will have bad effect to your site performance. You should resize it to smaller size that fit the logo position only.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Christabel Abdilla Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner

As I said before that every module I try has the same problem and IT IS responsive .. I have tried other modules and the same problem happens.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi again,

I saw that the images you used in the slideshow is not in the same size, in responsive, the resize function made the images smaller then there are some items had smaller size and was not full scaled. Please try to use images with right ratio so that when resize, they have same size and fit the slider size in responsive layouts.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ng, and finally in the great pain To comprehend some of the words that were enough Nike Air Max R4 to put down the past. After many years after the dream, I saw the wandering in the edge of the supreme treasure, and back to the wind children wantonly, you are slowly hold up the diamond ring of the water hole. I can not hear the lines of your mouth, ears always echo the Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 sad love of life. When you finish that one thousand years, the whole world is silent. Close your eyes, full of sighs, do not mention the past, life has been more wind and rain. In order to the so-called immortal realm, Sun Wukong is just a victim, and the supreme treasure is you and I unexpectedly helpless pain and regret. moncler outlet onine Extreme treasure is the Sun Wukong's emotions, is the Sun Wukong's heart. In the absence of experience before the treasure, the Sun Wukong, such as Zixia said, he is a hero. Then rebellious, disdain for heaven and earth, its own way. This is certainly in the Once upon much. Guanyin and Tathagata arrangements are nothing but to let him through the hardships, big thorough understanding, faded and grow. And where the world is the most able to sharpen the human love and love, God knows, let the Sun Wukong walk in the dust between a section of the road, but where the heart, whisk the impetuous, from mature. And respect for treasure in the bitter sea of ??love and hate, filled with us is so painful sadness. This may be the pain of immortality, the price of growth. So must be so, growth must be so. White Jingjing is not able to make the supreme treasure mature people, Zixia is. Because the white crystal is a complete love, it is Zapatos Nike Shox only let the supreme treasure more deep mortal, do not think about everything in the world. And Zixia is a residual regret, this love will make the supreme treasure have comprehend. In the supreme treasure just shuttle back five hundred years ago that moment, it is impatient, mortal Canada Goose Italia desire to worry, he simply did not carefully to see the world. At that time anxious to find the crystal Jingjing, he is no leisure heartache, even more comprehend at all. And in the moment he went back to the hole, he was destined to go into this set of reincarnation. When his heart was pulled out, when he saw Zixia left in his mind that drop of tears, he was completely melted the anxious. He began to precipitate, began to vicissitudes, began to carefully look at the world, began to slow the taste of the incomplete taste of the bitterness. At the moment when he took the King Kong circle, the heart of the Buddha was delighted because she was destined to succeed with the fate set. And that moment of the supreme treasure is not really bearish or put everything down, he was brought from the diamond ring because of his growth, because he knows how to shoulder their own responsibility. I always believe that he is helpless, not willing. Lying in the West there is a classic lines, we are also thoroughly cooked in the heart. This line of words has been added to the comedy in the process of proclaiming, and we always feel funny for this slightly exaggerated lines. But we have experienced, when we really meditate to read this text when the story, after laughing is silent. Extreme treasure in which a total of two said, the first time is the prodigal son of lies, and the second time is Dr Martens Donna an unprecedented serious and deep understanding of bone marrow. I have always thought that he chose to bring the opportunity to bring the diamond ring is not appropriate, should not be recognized in the deep love of Zixia hidden at that time, this will undoubtedly bring greater harm to their own We bring more sorrow and sigh. In the moment he was growing, Sun Wukong foot seven color clouds are still shining to return to this world. Sun Wukong on the surface of the world is still proud of the world imposing, still no heartless hip-hop Happy. But only UGG Botas negro the supreme treasure themselves know, exhausted the number of strong enough to hold up the Tolerance. The occupier of his soul is not Sun Wukong, but the supreme treasure. Not the supreme treasure is a story of the Monkey King, but the Monkey King is a supreme treasure of a past. Sun Wukong back, supreme treasure has not left. Bodhisattva and Tathagata do not know, not Sun Wukong grew up, but the supreme treasure mature. Bodhisattva and Tathagata will Nike Scarpe online never know how to understand, because they have no human feelings and love. And understand the supreme treasure, in addition to his own, there are still living in the dust of the us. Supreme treasure that if God can give him a chance, he will say you love me Zixia. He told Bodhisattva that he had put down, but he had never been able to fool himself. Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet When Zixia told him to take with the time, he will still hesitate to tempted; when Zixia in front of him throat neck and suicide, he will still be nervous to stepped forward; when he promised Bodhisattva after the diamond ring, he also Bring the purple bell of the bells. Zixia hold him to say that one love a person is so painful when he has deep experience, but still do not admit, afraid to face. And when the purple Xia gradually drifting away, in the rea
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.