T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. William Slaughter
  2. General Discussion
  3. Sunday, July 27 2014, 04:44 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
I have a dark footer section and the Powered by logo is very hard to see. I can't find anything in the template setup to modify this code.

Is there a way to either turn it off or modify it with CSS?

Thanks,
Bill S.
bwls103@gmail.com
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi William,

T3 supports some logo style, you can check the branding logo to know more detail: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/introduction#logo-branding
If you want to disable the footer logo, please check out the documentation: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#footer-info

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
aper Nike Air Max 2013 rubbed into a group to throw away, look back her Still sleeping, An Tianru baby. ?An amid class in the morning, the big ladder classroom head of a black pressure, hot and intolerable, that professor lectures half dead, is very annoying. I came out to the library to stay, looking for a few books to see, heartedly thinking about Lanzi Jun, misses she Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody did not get up, eat no food, noon where to go, still not in that room. I miss the sad, simply throw the book to go home. ?Open the door, I see the bed empty, my heart suddenly cool through. The breakfast on the desk is still there. People go empty, I sit down angrily, looking at the cold milk in a daze. ?She walked so anxious, even the quilt did not stack, a note did not stay ah. ?Afternoon in the school met her, see her smile. Greeting a few words, she said, thank you last night. Alas, while they have something to go out, I do not know the evening elective exam can catch it back. I do not want to say, then you toss your things to go, test me to help you go. She was happy, and thanked, and then happy to go. ?Late self-study in advance of ten minutes to find her class classroom to test, an hour later done, it is estimated that she can also have a good level, and then handed out the classroom door. Turned around, they saw her standing in the corridor, feet close together, back against the wall, but rather out of the classroom as a high school girls, silence, the eyes of the total hidden unhappy story, like Only quiet and alert cat. ?That moment, I seem to really see her teenager. Heart all of a sudden pity. ?Zijun see me out, then smiled and looked at me kindly, Mei ran to come from my arm. I think she is from the heart of the happy, and smile frankly natural. ?I did not think she would come here, was actually a surprise, asked her, you forgot to come back? ?She joked that it was not easy to see you as a gunman. ?Out of the building, it is a cool night, we walk to the back door of the school to eat a large bowl of crabs, fried kale, as well as lady soup, but also to see the students of the Department of art free movies, 'South of the old things', screening room simple and rare spectators, are sleepy sleep in the past. When she was leaning on my shoulders, I was still reluctant to move, for fear she woke up Looking at the way has been so good to sit down. ?When she walked, she insisted on going back to the dormitory. When she went back to the dormitory a person did not, long empty bed were dormitory other people used to pile things. She was drowsy, irritable to grab someone else's clothes thrown aside, fell down to sleep, did not expect the quilt that a mixture of dust mixed with the taste of people choking nose, sleep, and call me, only said She wants to clean the sheets. The voice of tears, very helpless. ?I hastily took a stack of clean sheets quilt ran over, and hit a pot of boiling water, helplessly waiting for her in the dormitory door to her. UGG Botas negro ?She came out in a slovenly, took the sheets Timberland Roma Negozio quilt, put down the kettle, won the cotton in front of me, the whole face are buried deep into the gas, the last, softly said that the sun was very fragrant thing. She laughed again Who also wears the clothes I bought for her. ?I said, sleep well, sleep well, everything will be fine. ?She was laughing, answered me, who said I was okay? ?She said goodbye, on the footsteps gently moncler outlet sito ufficiale back to the dormitory. ?She lived in school that day became a heart, every day on time to school. I met her sister called, she also said cheerfully, laughing slap a few words, very happy. ?I do Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet not know whether her people around more complicated to ask her to bored, but where she was in school, we had junior high school like two little guess the playful days, class bored when slipped out of the classroom to go to Nike Scarpe the canteen to buy tea eggs to eat; Will be in the fruit stand to buy watermelon and boiled sweet potatoes to lunch; also rent old movies with secretly to get the school's radio room to look at, she always said very boring; test to hold the foot, she will be the first time and I To the library study; occasionally in the playground to go a few laps, or took to the streets channeling in the alley to find a restaurant to eat her home cooking. Occasionally to Under Armour Curry 3 my apartment to watch movies all night, drink wine. ?At that time she was like singing, was a radio fancy, often to the recording, and sometimes advertising, I will accompany her to go. ?There are times on the road when she was very happy, told me some of her geeks heard, said the last time in the rehearsal hall to see a look quite looked beautiful and beautiful, quietly sitting there, the results really 'quite There are backing, 'sit down soon after the performance of the company's men by the level of the past has been flirting. ?Zijun side while talking about the imitation of the scene at that time, reach out on my shoulder, face also scatters for the tune-like, her face's hairs are Zapatos Nike Shox touched my thin hair, my heart actually suddenly fiercely slightly dengkou, facial expressions are stiff The Naturally, this gimmick she does not know. ?Night walk, reflectio
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.