T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. George
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, August 01 2014, 01:16 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi to everyone.
I use T3 BS3 template and there is a problem (bug?). The tags are too close with the main content and they are stucked (see the attachment).
Any suggestion on how to fix?

Thanks
Attachments (1)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi George,

Could you please share the link here? It's easier for us to figure out the problem you have.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
George Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Off course. It's a demo site.
References
  1. http://c2e2.likesyou.org/index.php/emerging-cis
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
It's 404 page, could you please check it again for me, George ?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Sorry. I've made some changes and I forgot to update the link.
Now it's working.
References
  1. http://c2e2.likesyou.org/index.php/90-sectors/buildings/118-residential-emerging-cis
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Hi George,

It's just style issue. Please open the custom.css and add the css rule:

.tags {
margin-bottom: 30px;
}

You can check the image: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/817/7407153179.png

P/S: if you don't see the custom.css file, create a such file in "templates/t3_bs3_blank/css" folder.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the solution. It's almost worked. Because I am newbie what should I add to the custom.css in order to change the margin for each tag, because as you can see there is no space between them.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Great to see it work :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
What about the tag spacing that I mention before.
Also should I register it as a bug?
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
It's not bug, it's just about styling, you can use Firebug and get it fixed.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
I still believe that the "out of the box" template should be functional and the user should be able to use it without having to write code or intervene to the styling.

But this is my personal opinion. Thanks for the advice.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Yeah, it's great if everything works properly without any customization but each template has different style then it requires customization. We try to provide best solution to user, however we can not cover all cases, we focus more on functionality, usability and best workflow for user. Style is different based on user's expectation then it should be flexible :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
e, but like the boss from the body to find the reason, because the boss is not Authentic Men's Nike Shoes good, it did not lead to their own, which is actually very naive idea. To make a good subordinate, we must make ourselves become stronger, have the ability to 'top' their own boss.Why enter the community, learn what do not understand There is a period of time, I particularly selfwilled, or called blind selfconfidence, always feel that they are particularly Niubi, what is right, others are silly fork, learn what blinks will be. So, that time, a lot of things I can not see, whether I understand and know, the result is what? Learn piano, that he is very talented, dilute bang when, nor how to actively practicing, thousands of dollars on the card on a few lessons on the past. Learn carpentry, that they are very Niubi, certainly a school will be, late class, get out of class leave early, Size 14 15 16 Jordan Shoes the results we Cheap Nike Shoes can do a box to do a bowl, I did not even a spoon to do bit. Learn English, always three days fishing two days drying network, think of it to learn for a few days, and then always feel good at their own, so many years still stay in college graduation level. Graduate courses are too lazy to class, fixedpoint homework can Nike Mens Free Shoes also be, but almost a year, and other students are studying classes, I do not even see the book, that effect can be the same? Lectures, sharing, professional courses are too lazy to listen to, always feel so Niubi, listen to those who use ah, how much they can be stronger than me? A long time to feel like they have not good at learning, and even feel that they are learning absentminded, can not concentrate on, may really be old? Or into the community for too long can not enter the classroom again? Many people asked me why after school feel very impetuous, do not learn anything? Why is it hard to get back from the workplace? Why do I usually try to learn but it is not effective? It is mostly because Wholesale Nike Football Boots you are like me, after leaving the campus, it is not easy to forget the study of things. Want to master any one skill is not easy, a little touch point feel that it is difficult to retreat, to determine their own no talent. Young and fit, contact with the point of society to feel very Niubi, nothing in the eyes. Their own do not feel that the other side of the teaching is not good, they can not grasp the 'people have their own, they do not fit this thing.' The results of Britain to pour, for years did not learn anything, in addition to buy buy and eat, what progress are not. Such as learning English, a lot of people said: 'I am very hard every morning from the early morning to listen to VOA, the weekend to see the original sound film, read so much, why English is still bad?' In fact, my English is not so good, I also exist this problem. But in retrospect to college life when learning English, which is so simple way to learn, want to listen to the radio, watching movies, you can speak fluent foreign language? What should the English language students do? Listen to read and write, recite aloud, one can not be less. After graduation of learning, we can have been under such a martial arts, how to do the system of training? 99% did not. Knowing your own problems and starting to improve. Such as the recent online learning to speak, and foreign practice every day for half an hour. Began to have momentum, the third day began no spirit, the fifth day to feel very tired, the seventh day are too lazy to go to the lesson. This thing let me reflect, in addition to a lot of other things in the body, he really do not even half an hour every day it? Why do you start to buy buy and buy mode and chat mode is very tired, a few hours do not stop it? The problem is the original, but changed a form, or 'afraid of suffering', and not so strong Air Max Shoes curiosity and curiosity. This afternoon, the children's house painting downstairs, the famous museum instructor Gao Yuan teacher in the children to tell the knowledge of dinosaurs, sitting behind a lot of adults. Children's curiosity and memory to make people feel surprised, I thought the boy likes the dinosaurs, the original many girls also like. Among them, the Nike Kevin Durant Shoes high teacher talked about some of the foreign film in the plot, in order to figure out why such a Mens Shoes On Sale Cheap speech, such as why the flashlight dinosaurs and so on, the high teacher to send a special email to the United States to ask, the real reason to the children, and told the parents , Absolutely can not just take care of the child's problem, must be traced back with the child, to find the root of the problem and understand the process. I have a very deep impression of these words, I have not traced back a long time, but also see what is too complicated to give up directly, the United States called 'not for me.' God knows that no one is born for what is the thing, Cheap Air Jordan Shoes sevenyearold square dance small genius also need to dance every day, in order to become a small talent in the eyes of people. And the curiosity and curiosity of the children and scrambling to try new things look, reminds me of my early 20s, I have not been so fresh for a long time. Think about how the school's own le
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
every day thinking about how different and others, I hope you have the courage to stay in the Nike Scarpe plain, can be safe is the biggest difference is not the same. Yesterday saw an article, the article criticized a lot Zapatos Nike Shox of young people now go to Tibet, a person to ride to travel, always dreaming around the world. Some of these young people do not have the conditions to do these things but still insist, regardless of their own safety and parental worry, is not mature do not understand the performance of the performance, but blindly Herd, in the peers advertised their own Brave and different. More and more young people fall in love with travel, Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody backpackers, poor travel, ride travel, ride, we are constantly inventing a more exciting way of travel, although travel for many people is to find their own on the road Dream, in the strange place to find the real oneself. But not everyone is traveling for travel, we are always used to try their own section of the trip to outline how exciting, the roadside landscape depicting how beautiful, basking in the most beautiful photos, writing the most Dr Martens Donna thrilling Story, we talk about talking to everyone and want to share the experience and happiness, but in fact a lot of people want is that the two others envy and praise, listen to others boast brave and persistent, to meet that little vanity. In the final analysis, we are too many people in this era do not have the courage to be flat, unwilling to admit that their life is ordinary, we wear and others do not like the clothes, and others to see different books, like other things different people, go to others did not go Over the place, we strive to make their own life and others are not the same, when we talk about the future, depicting a wonderful blueprint for each other, each person's future looks so climax after another. Do not remember from the beginning we will always envy others that ups and downs of the ups Under Armour Curry and downs of the blurred life, and even shy to mention their own plain life. Remember and had Nike Air Max 87 / 1 two years before graduation with the seniors to eat, he said faintly: 'Now we sit together with these buddies no longer think about the future, we talk about which brand of milk is better, which lot of It 's not expensive. No matter how crazy we were when we were young, we were going to be dubbed in the plains, and the uncle said, 'I hope you will have the courage to be dull in the future, and the best is the greatest.' No one can revel in the scenery of the journey, but not everyone can actively face the bleak life. Whether it is a person riding to Tibet, or a person backpack around the world, these brave are not worthy of peace in the courage. Roman Roland said: there is only one kind of heroism in the world, that is, after recognizing the truth of life still love life. We are in the youth how arrogant and arrogant, we can once again how stubborn, unwilling to ordinary, we give ourselves a better future than a wonderful, whenever we talk about the future of this topic, all eyes Light, meaning windy. But we no one in the silence of the night, a person lying in bed thought, maybe not a few years, more than 20 years old, and a love of people married and have children, and then a lifetime mediocre, rice oil salt, Earn some money brains, every night for the child's milk money and moncler outlet onine school money and tossing and turning on the side of the arms around the repetition I do not know how many times the old words, while the same as the alarm clock as usual to greet the parents, every day Home to tell my dear, and so earn more money for some time Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet to take you out to play a circle, while telling yourself next year must be a better car, can live still so hot day after day, a few years Later, although there is more money, but still can not and love out of a circle of travel, still not willing to change the car itself has been driving in the heart of the car for many years. This is what most of us will face in the future, but now we may not even imagine the courage. We are so eager to orgasm, eager to stimulate, despise their own mediocre, hate life trivial. We have the courage to take risks, but always have no courage to accept the ordinary. Think of our life, not many years after the results of the results but in a chance to succeed, that people will not love you finally fell in love with you, once hate friends smile obliterate hatred, one or two unforgettable travel, Night, to become father and mother that day, to remove these climax, the life is more in the plains passed, plain to one day you will UGG Orejeras rojo go to work every day to go how many steps to go. This is the truth of life, but when one day we can really understand the truth after the courage to continue to love it. A child read the Cervantes 'Don Quixote', then for a young man may be esoteric, after some things, slowly fell in love with Don Quixote, he said: We want to dream It is impossible to dream. How many times have been touched by this sentence, but now when you open this book, suddenly wake up, a person's life can be so dreamy to be so crazy, chic to put all the responsibility and love, this is how naive behavi
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.