T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Chamira Athauda
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, August 08 2014, 11:13 AM
  4.  Subscribe via email
It would be very easy for the development team NOT to include the standard Joomla favicon in the template update package.

Each template upgrade means the custom favicon is deleted and we have to scrabble around to find that file ..for all our sites :(

The isolate template feature is amazing and protects our customised template code, can you please make this tiny adjustment too?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Chamira,

Thanks for your suggestion, it's a great idea. I am not sure this works or not but you can try. Please put the favicon icon into the "local" folder (local/favicon.ico).

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Chamira Athauda Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried putting the favicon.ico in the local folder but it didn't work :(

I think not including it at on the updates would be the easiest solution, rather than re-coding the template plugin to look for it in local!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Yeah, I will check this case and have discussion with dev team :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
make a strong self-esteem can not stand. Before he is in the state to bring me, and now all Canada Goose Italia of a sudden over the feeling that no one will be better, not to mention their loved ones love ah 'Do you have a time Zapatos Nike Shox difference? Is this feeling.' Sometimes I will run against him. But he was the chairman of the student class still in the quarrel, and I quarrel: 'I'm sorry, Yao big names, I flew from Xi'an to Xiamen, this distance from the need for time difference. Do not you later to show me the crew, I Ling Someone does not need it! ' From Xi'an to Xiamen, I think of it, that is, we decided to get married before we go home, talk about marriage. Is it yesterday? six I rarely talk with the circle where we said, although he refused, but I still have the opportunity and cooperation with the director recommended Lao Ling, that he is our monitor, the student president, I can play So good, he must be better. There was a director told me that morning morning you are too simple, and now acting is not acting, but the audience's awareness. I did not have the courage to enable new people, are you the director you have? So I will be very at a loss, although I feel a vague feel the glass has been struck between us. When I was a person I really hope he is Chow Yun Fat, I was Chow Yun Fat's wife, so that a balanced upright to support a family. The world is not as good as people willing, God and we joke, it makes me become Brigitte Lin, and I love the old Ling is still there, in the West Tucheng, hoping to ride its second-hand cycling, creaky memories Beijing's finest autumn. Seven From the Xi'an Civil Affairs Bureau came out, I found the old Ling relieved. He said may be back to his hometown of the reason, where a flower and a grass so that he felt very cordial, he said he could hear the heart of the ancient city wall. I grinned and grinned when you said in the West Tucheng. He was silent, but also took my hand. I do not break free, said to him, when you go to school I see Zhang Ailing's novel, you say you most like 'half life', I suddenly thought of Man Zhen on the world that the phrase, we can not go back The. Lao Ling did not let go, watching the distance Blauer Nuovo said, do you remember when we graduated that DV drama, 'one year is equal to life', now think really is a prophecy, in fact seven years is not long, we seem It is in the confirmation of a word, the devil will be rational, and God is timeless. I shook my head, until now I do not understand, even if I still love each other, but I still do not understand what he said the meaning of that sentence. But we really can not go back, I suddenly thought of the old Ling to me that Zhang Yimou and Gong Li's topic, he loved her, only to leave her. I now understand, to learn a lifetime of love, I used seven years to learn. But it seems that some do not understand, turned to ask the old Ling, you lie to me! He said that with you how to understand, cheat and not cheat, I was there, Nike Air Max Lunar not sad not happy; I lie, or do not lie to you, the situation is there, do not come; you love, or do not love me, love In my arms, or let me live in your heart; silence, joy, and so on, Love, silence ... Regardless of whether this article from the hand, but when the beautiful memories, or people hush Xi endless.If you give a pocket without a duo A dream, you have to do it If you give a pocket without a duo A dream, you have piumini moncler outlet to do it  And friends sitting in the eyebrow lake eating burgers chatting days, I UGG Guantes rosado said I most want something is Duo A dream of any door, with that door, from the horizon, 'Then I want to duo a dream ~ and then everything!' Friends laughed. So jokingly asked her: 'If you give you a pocket without a dream, you have to do.' 'Haha, then do not.' The answer is very simple. So continue to laugh, laugh at each other's greed, and then suddenly, I feel some sad. From small to large, has been used to accompany the dream of Duo A dream. He and Nobita, Shizuka, husband, fat tiger with the experience of those stories and stories, so many years do not know how many times looking over the times. Those warm, moving, lovely, funny plot are also printed in the brain. Often think of it, feel that the town seems to really exist, those people will never grow up, always laughing together, playing baseball in the open space. A child will really always pull the drawer, that one day there will be a Dora A dream from scratching his head with me SAY HI. However, the original has been like, envy, want to get, is not that blue fear of the mouse's love to worry about the nagging love Nike Scarpe online to eat gong burning no ear cat, but only his pocket The If there is no door, no time machine, no bamboo dragonfly, no memory of bread, no test can be a hundred points pen. The The Without these convenient future tools, if only a simple kind of good sense of the robber of the feline, is Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 not it is not so liked, then want to get. After the original growth of us, are gradually become utilitarian, the original has been convinced of the heart, but also mixed Nike Air Max Shoes with desire and added value. Have enough to conquer the world of magic props, but just thinking about playing
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.