T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. sgiobbio
  2. General Discussion
  3. Friday, August 08 2014, 03:49 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Problem of "search" and "login" modules in the megamenu (dropdown menu): when you click inside the text fields to write in, they disappear after 2 second.
My post is the second one, the same problem has been already reported in this forum, without solutions
http://www.con-vivium.com (dev mode is turned on)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Hi,

How many search modules you are using? It can be same id of search modules in your site. Please try to disable other search modules.

Gardner.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
I also saw your answer to Karlos.
There are only 1 search module and only 1 login module in the site.
They are retrieved from the megamenu.
Everything has always worked fine until the new joomla and T3 updates.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
You disabled the search module, sgiobbio? Could you please turn it on and turn on the dev mode also, I will check again.

Gardner.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Yes Gardner, I disabled both the search module and the login module, because this problem makes it impossible to navigate the site correctly.
However, there is the same unsolved problem posted by Karlos, and I'm waiting to see a solution in order to enable again the modules.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 4
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Hi,

we are working to find out the cause of the problem, please be patient :)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Hi guys,

I come back with answer for you. The issue is a bug in T3. I have reported to development team and raise issue on Github also, you can check the status of the issue at: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues/341
The issue will be fixed in the upcoming release of T3 (could be end of this month).

Gardner.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
The issue is fixed in github: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/commit/75443709bdca312472312f03fe9709d366f8e0a1
You can checkout the changes and apply directly for your site or wait till the new version is released and upgrade. It's your call.

Gardner.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 7
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Thank you very much! The solution works great. We take back the sites to the original configuration.
Unfortunately, we lost valuable time assuming that we had used more search modules...
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 8
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Sorry for that, sometimes we have to try different ways to find out the cause of problem.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 9
sgiobbio Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
No problem! Thanks again for your work!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 10
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
It's our pleasure, Sgiobbio. You 're always welcome here :)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 11
Sarah Eagle Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Hello - I have this problem too, though I am using latest version and I have checked that the code in github is in my menu.js.

Name:T3 Bs3 Blank
Version:2.2.0
Released Date:2 April 2015

You can see it in action at http://saraheagle.testcms.co.uk/ >> click on help & support and try to type in the username box.
Its very frustrating!

Thanks very much
S :)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 12
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
Please upgrade T3 framework plugin also, the latest version is 2.4.9. If the issue still happens, please pm me your site admin account and FTP info.

Regards.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 13
Sarah Eagle Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
That's done it, thanks very much. I never thought about checking I had the latest plugin as well!!
Thanks :)
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 14
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
0
Votes
Undo
You're welcome @Sarah Eagle
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 15
  • Page :
  • 1


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.