We moved to new unified forum!

Please post all new support queries in our New Forum.

T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. Hidde Kloosterman
  2. General Discussion
  3. Tuesday, 12 August 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Joomla: 3.3.1
T3 version: 2.1.3

Hello,

I'm currently developing a site using the T3 Framework, everything works great, but recently I've switched from responsive to non-responsive, after some modifications everything worked fine except for the spotlight (spotlight-1), the three positions are suddenly equal to each other (all three positions have a width of "4" ) where they used to differ, (position-1 = "2 ", position-2 = "6" and position-3 = "2" ) .

I've changed the templates/t3_bs3_blank/etc/layout/.ini file as in this topic; http://t3-framework.org/discussions/resizing-positions-for-non-responsive-layout.html#reply-737 but without effect, I've also tried to make some changes in the block file (spotlight-1.php) but the size remains "4".

When I inspect the element, the HTML code says; <div class="col-xs-4">

How can I change the non-responsive width of the positions in the spotlight?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings, Hidde

Site = http://www.houtenschuifpuien.nl
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Problem solved, for the ones who face the same problem;

First I've created 3 new positions in the templatedetails.xml file;

<position>sidebar-3</position>
<position>sidebar-4</position>
<position>sidebar-5</position>

After this I've created 2 new blocks, the banners.php file needs to be placed in the /blocks folder and the totalbanners.php file needs to be placed inside the /blocks/mainbody folder.

At last, load the banners.php block inside the default.php file inside the /tpls folder and it should all work.

The needed files are attached with this comment.

Sincerely yours,

Hidde Kloosterman
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink

There are replies in this post but you are not allowed to view the replies from this post.