T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. mike
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, September 01 2014, 01:42 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hello,

I have two sites running on Joomla 3.2.4 (had same problem in joomla 3.2.x) and i have installed T3 Framework (Latest i have checked it today) And The purity III Template (also the latest version)
But every time I'm checking for updates i'm getting this error:
Failed to connect to update.joomlart.com port 80: Connection refused
I have tried to change the link to the update server, doesn't work.
I can't find anything in the MySql database.
I have deleted the Joomla_update map and uploaded a new clean one but didn't work.
How can i solve this?
  Oss, The Netherlands
Visit 
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Mike,

It can be Joomla cache. Please pm me your site url and admin account, I'm gonna to check this in your site.

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ng at the third floor of the home. Oh, actually I was 13 to 18 years old. At that time my home, in the western suburbs of Yantai, a grass canada goose store slope of the stinking river, my school opposite. Every UGG Orejeras rojo day after school, I and wishful (my buddies girlfriend) step by step three to say ah, ah, or that the stinking river. Wish moncler outlet to live in Hexi, my family in the east, the bridge or residential building left a long side of the prefabricated board and the ride on the bridge under the stinking river is not smelly but only the factory discharge of sewage, day and night flow, light Slow, shiny black oil like a quiet eyes, quietly listen to us to speak. Twilight was we said that the sun also said the next mountain, the moon has long been climbing up, the lights also said bright, my kitchen more and more faint, floating out of the window of the smoke, more and more white. I do not need to explain the kitchen of that era, we all know that each of our kitchen is the same, Nike Roshe Run Suede by the matchbox large balcony converted. And I was so proud of my home kitchen. That home, just moved from another northwest suburb. Father just flat soon, no longer live small break room will be forever things :) I finally have their own room. Zapatos Nike Shox Home kitchen and restaurant, or separate it, are big matchbox, kitchen can be kitchen, restaurant is the restaurant ah. There are two small bales yet. Small balconies that do not wrap into the kitchen can be seen far away. I always stood there, looking to Hexi. Hexi posted a dirt road bend, bent away, there is a boy, living in the cornering of the small roadside, his home may be the end of the road, I never dare to go over. But only standing high, watching a light of a street, a burst of a group to the distant, a group of a group of lights, a light to a dark out. Only the moon's white is left in Colors of California Scarpe heaven. When the sun came out, the white had hid himself for a long time. Out of the sun against the blue sky, it sunshine straight on my body, I leaned over the narrow edge of the balcony, eyes looking forward to the green - more and more hot sun, more and more yellow, like the sun Into the radish as the color. Really. I was there, it was radish. Mom was not a mother at that time? Dad was very, very handsome. Handsome years suddenly radish eaten. There is radish to eat the youth, how good it is. Dad did not turn off when I did not eat the impression of radish. Think about it Poor family should only radish eat, radish is four aunt garden, do not buy, no need to spend money. And then think about, probably not when the radish radish, my mother when the less food and let the oil, no meat. Radish is very oil-absorbing, is a large stew to eat a delicious dish. At that time home in the back door of the school, because the new school, so our teachers are young, just graduated teacher. Mom born pride, Chivalry, home radish she would dare to banquet guests, and long feast kept. Guests, naturally all my English teacher, physics teacher, math teacher, sports teacher - yes, my mother and my school, I was under, she was above the podium, and my little teacher ,colleague. This small teacher every day to my house to eat radish, I am a chaotic child, slowly, until now, my little teacher some of Under Armour Curry 3 my older age than my old age, but also to my family to play, I still never know, call them 'teacher' it, or called 'sister' better. After ten years looking back, I really like that the door of the middle school. It is the same as the area we live in, is the new, in the small town of the most marginal, when my town is still gentle, old warm, like a wear for many years of personal clothes, walking in the rural fields, so comfortable ,good looking. The school gate is a piece of sand, then, called 'Xishawang', sand away, is the endless orchard and farmland. Go to school with the path of the school we stepped out Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet from the sand, the wind blowing the seeds, white sand covered with grass full of flowers. As well as the sheep of the farmer, a bite of a bite of little bark. There are boys and girls, one after the other, quietly walked to the end of the sand orchard was gone. Half of the students, from the farm. The four seasons of the farmland, they rushed into the classroom. Yang Huafei, the little red water radish Biezhuo cooked thoroughly, as Nike Scarpe online early as learning, their bags in a dig out a green cherry also hung it, small radish thin tentacles, gravel naughty to stick, delivery Into my hands when it rolled down, fell on the spread of the page, a grain, a grain, more than the black silence more mysterious, attractive. Gems in general. The maturity of the wheat is quietly, as our girls skirt, one meter one meter thin down, skirt wind blowing away high, the boys put the green wheat, a bar, The classroom. We scrambled out of the wheat grain, and did not eat, and put on a piece of white paper blowing pig, small round grain drums belly, puff puff puff, run faster than pigs And the pig does not run the wheat is lonely, prickly pointed, itchy, hurry a heart, the boy pinch at the fingertips, from the back, tie the girl's thin shirt, and then again, Scratched, hot touch if mature again for seve
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
jaytse Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
nts on his connotation, and gradually that part of the worship is gone, this moment A moment. UGG Orejeras rojo Class is also trapped, but to see the individual students continue to head to the edge of the desk when you can immediately wake up, secretly waiting for the other classmate was a teacher awakened in some way, Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 that feeling really happy. Look at the scenery more, and sometimes they will be the eyes of others in the eyes of my neck long, class head and lift the old high, so I was trapped in the past is different from the majority of students in the back of the head fast , And then awakening type, we all feel that I really chic to the. The kind of hard sleepy finish since the high school after graduation did not experience, but can naturally wake up the joy of sleep is no longer that time, it seems that the two sides of things can be applied to every corner of. It will be my strength is the number of physics and chemistry, language and English, although not like, but also will be able to learn. But in the endless test is also gradually upset, seeing their own unsuccessful simulation test results miso to fall out, the heart of the sadness of wantonly flooding, it feels only in the night when learning their own ride in the cold Before the trip in the dark lanes of the time, all the tears in the release. Now want to feel that they are quite timid, dark night, tears girl ah. Now the early years of the original calf is not afraid of the courage of the tiger, came to the big city, society and France channel and see ground, dark night is dare not alone. For the sadness of the results to the college entrance Zapatos Nike [url=http://www.nikesport.shoes/nike-air-max-nike-air-max-light-c-12_20.html]Nike Air Max Light Shox[/url] examination, the rest of it stopped. College entrance examination that day I only remember the individual details of the pole on a lot of sparrows, in front of my candidates holding a jar of almonds Lulu drink, I looked greedy, thinking of the college entrance examination finished their own to buy a bottle of drink, the results after the test Also forgot to buy I calmly finished the test, I feel quite independent, did not let the parents accompanied wiping what. Then listen to my mother said that my forefoot out, my dad feet all the way to follow me to the school to come back, the simulation results that will fall badly, together with the results out there my dad big chunks of hair, his heart tense The degree is definitely more than me The final college entrance examination results or very powerful, fell to the grade of more than 100 results of the last test back to the top thirty, and then recall the simulation of the ups and downs on the interesting talk. The results of a good process can be anecdotes, the results are not good memories can only be glowing bitterness. It will feel the most profound sadness is that the class officials on behalf of the second generation of two or three percentage of the results, and finally the school actually secretly customized a cheating examination room, good students with the second generation forked sitting. The final officials were admitted to the second generation of key universities, I have been disdain for this, but sad. I remember the college entrance examination before the mobilization meeting, our principal said that if the college entrance examination is not fair there is no fair thing in the world. He said quite right, the canada goose [url=https://www.monclerco.eu/]moncler outlet onine outlet[/url] college entrance examination in some circumstances is indeed unfair, such as I never understand why our class why some girls have to learn the white hair, why not answer the title, such as do not love every day yellow joke flying officer Second generation, no effort to focus on. Timberland Roma Negozio And the world does not have fair things, the right is how terrible things. Many years later I finally understood from childhood to my father hung in the mouth, your dad no ability, you can only learn on Nike Scarpe their own. Understand the helpless words and the number of the world a little disappointed it. And then later, read a book called 'animal manor' book, even the right to understand the origin of society, but also understand the helpless. And then again later is the beginning of college life, gradually began to forget the life of high school. Think of it or feel very full, even if the teachers have been found by us one by one, such as we must test the university, so that you love the object is white rich or high Fu Shuai, such as the test of a happy life, such as test Okay we travel together. Later, the teacher took the school made a lot of bonuses with his wife and children to travel. As for the happiness of life is simply a lie in the boutique, because happiness is just a relative feeling, and the feeling is constantly changing. The enrichment of that Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet moment is that everyone is working towards a fixed goal, practical and clear. After the effort gradually no way so clear look, his head gradually filling, began to think about social thinking life thinking about themselves, thinking what is meaningful what is meaningless, so when the line is always constantly self-correction, so that Swaying is far from the feeling of kindness. University of a period of time I am very obsessed with online games, the fav
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.