T3 Community Discussion & Support

Let's build the best free Joomla template framework, together!
  1. marco
  2. General Discussion
  3. Monday, September 08 2014, 03:02 PM
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,
i have a problem showing the date in LC2_FORMAT in home page, in featured articles view (all categories).
The problem is i see the date in this format: 08 september 2014
but i would see it in this format: 08 september 2014 12: 15, with hour and minute.
I opened the featured/default-item.php file in html T3 folder, but i can't see where change the format

Technical info:

Joomla 2.5.24
T3 2.3.1
blank template boostrap 2

thank you!
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer
marco Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Gardner, you are a hero!
Problem solved, thanks a lot.

Marco.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # Permalink
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Marco,

By default, the Publish date format is "DATE_FORMAT_LC3". You can find it in the "plugins/system/t3/base/html/layouts/joomla/content/info_block/publish_date.php". If you want to use the format: 08 september 2014 12: 15, open the "language/en-GB/en-GB.ini" and change:

DATE_FORMAT_LC3="d F Y"

DATE_FORMAT_LC3="d F Y H:i"

In case you made customization and the publish date is set to use "LC2_FORMAT", add the "LC2_FORMAT="d F Y H:i" to the file "language/en-GB/en-GB.ini"

You can check the image below to see how the new date format is applied: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/851/4313410274.jpg

Gardner.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 1
Gardner Luna Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Anytime Marco :)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 2
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
ionoriented education', 'student burden is too heavy (that is, burdens' and 'education Shen' Ills ', effectively answer' Qian Xuesen's question '. Female champion to dominate the country 18 provinces, male scholar layout further shrinking report shows that the latest survey in the Ereli Chinese Alumni Network 2000 2014 Chinese provinces provincial college entrance examination champion, the male proportion of more than 60% of the region only 3 Provinces and cities. Among them, Shanxi Province ranks first in the provinces and autonomous regions of the country, the proportion of male champion accounted for the highest in the country, 67.74%; Hubei Province retired second, male accounted for 64.71%; Shandong Province, 62.11% ranked third. In the country's regional college entrance examination champion, the proportion of women's champion in Beijing was 67.65%, the highest in the country ranked first, followed by Fujian Province and Hebei Province, were 66.67%; of which a total of 18 provinces and autonomous regions The proportion of women champion than male champion, Beijing, Fujian, Hebei, Liaoning, Heilongjiang, Jiangsu and Tianjin, 7 provinces and cities, the proportion of women champion more than 60%. Prof. Jiang Guohua, Honorary Dean of Yili Shen Research Institute, believes that there are many possible factors influencing the above situation, but it is mainly related to the cultural traditions and mainstream values ??of various regions. For example, the male champion is the largest in Shanxi, the Authentic Kids Nike Shoes male has always been the driving force to promote the progress of the main character, relying on the rich Women Free Run tradition of energy is in transition, male Shanxi businessmen began to Confucian Merchants; Fujian, although the tradition of poetry and literature, but the business culture is more Shandong is the birthplace of Confucian culture, but also more malecentered areas, Confucianism emphasizes reading, so the male male champion and so on, so that women are more industrious, Male champion is more of Jiangxi is an emphasis on farming areas of worship, and Inner Mongolia male champion more with the Mongolian division of men and women and ethnic traditions and customs. 2000 2014 China 's various Air Max Shoes on Sale regions of the college entrance examination of the gender composition of the name of the district name male champion ratio female champion ratio 1 Shanxi 67.74% 32.26% 2 Hubei 64.71% 35.29% 3 Shandong 62.22% 37.78% 4 Anhui 59.57% 40.43% 5 Guangdong 54.84% 45.16% Gansu Gansu 52.29% 45.71% 7 Henan 52.78% 47.22% 7 Jiangxi 52.78% 47.22% 8 Inner Mongolia 52.38% 47.62% 10 Ningxia 51.43% 48.57% 11 Xinjiang 50.98% 49.02% 12 Chongqing 50.00% 50.00% 13 Guangxi 48.48% 51.52% 47.06% 52.94% 15 Sichuan 46.88% 53.13% 16 Qinghai 46.43% 53.57% 17 Hainan 45.45% 54.55% 18 Shanghai 44.74% 55.26% 19 Hunan 44.44% 55.56% 20 Yunnan 43.18% 56.82% 21 Jilin 42.50% 57.50% 22 Zhejiang 41.86% 58.14% 23 Guizhou 41.03% 58.97% 24 Tianjin 37.14% 62.86% 25 Jiangsu 36.11% 63.89% 26 Heilongjiang 35.14% 64.86% 27 Liaoning 34.38% 65.63% 28 Fujian 33.33% 66.67% 28 Hebei 33.33% 66.67% 30 Beijing 32.35% 67.65% Female Cheap Nike Shoes For Women college champion to dominate the college entrance examination, China's basic education reform contribution to the largest Chinese university ranking first person, iResearch Institute honorary president Professor Jiang Guohua pointed out that if the time span reamplification, the University of Washington had 1665 2010 this 345 Years of the 1800 subject areas of male and female scholars published papers were statistics Analysis results show that although women scholars publish academic trend is improving, but at two million scholarly articles, women scholars of various indices were significantly lower than men's. For example, in 345 years, the author of all the papers, only 22% of women, and women as the first author of the paper less, only 19%. Again, from the ranking of the author's ranking, most of the female writers ranked third, fourth or even fifth and later position. So far, including genetic science, including studies have shown that men and women do have biological differences in Nike Heels Womens Shoes nature, for example, the male brain than the female brain to 15% to 20%. Not only that, these differences are widely found in Nike Air Max Kids the brain structure, brain content, brain function and many other aspects. In Mens Shoes On Sale Cheap general, men are better at space missions and sports skills, while women are better at memory and language. However, there is no evidence that gender differences between the sexes and the advantages covered by all men or women. British psychologists are Mens Air Jordan even more that gender differences are not isolated in the brain. On the contrary, it is a series of complex psychological processes that have the surrounding environment to shape and adjust. In the past, people Cheap Air Jordan Shoes too much emphasis on biological factors, the typical argument is that Silicon Valley, 'some executives will be attributed to the state of the gene.' Prof. Jiang Guohua, honorary dean of the Iris Deep Research Institute, points out that 'the social environment will have an impact on who you are, how you think and what you want to do.'
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 3
Zheng rice Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
. July 1997, he applied for a real estate agency's issuer, the basic salary of 300 yuan, not including room and board, issued a single business, only a little commission.The first day of work, the boss told a lot of encourage everyone's words, one of them 'do not find an excuse to find a way, is the last word is perfect' let him impressed. After work, he was full of strength, every morning at 6 o'clock on the evening, 12 pm still roadside leaflets. He worked hard for three consecutive months, issued a list of the most, the most feedback information, but did not make a single business. In order to give himself a boost, he told the boss of his phrase 'do not find an excuse to find a way, is the hard truth' written on the card, at any time to remind myself.His business gradually more, the company put him from the issuer promoted to clerk. At that time, the company sales of real estate is located in Beijing West Third Ring of high - grade office space, the value of 2,000 US dollars per square meter. This high - end housing, each sold a set of generous. He was so happy that he could make a difference. However, two months in the past, he did not sell a suite out. Finally one day, a customer came to him. He was mixed, happy is finally a customer, worry about I do not know how to talk with customers. His face Biede red, palms straight sweating. However, in addition to simply introduce the Mens Shoes On Sale Cheap situation of real estate, he did not know what to say, can only look at each other innocently. As a result, customers are disappointed to go.'Do not find an excuse to find a way, competent is the last word.' He constantly to their own encouragement, began to practice skills, take the initiative to talk with the street pedestrians, introduced real estate. Two months later, the ability to speak a lot higher.One day, a man holding the box to him to inquire about a bar where Sanlitun where. He enthusiastically told each other, but the other still did not understand, he simply led the other side, but also help the other side of the box. When he bid farewell, he made a leaflet to each other. That person is very interested in the next day to find him to buy two suites, and said: 'I usually annoy someone to sell things to me, but you are different, trustworthy.' This single let him earn Air Jordan 2009 ten thousand yuan. Gengrang his excitement is that he believes he can do the job. But his performance is not good, can only sell one or two suites a month, in the clerk is relatively poor.August 1998, the company formed into five sales groups, to take the final elimination system, he was eliminated in the edge. At this time he was 'competent is the last word' has a profound understanding, to be qualified to find a good way. So when an experienced clerk communicates with the customer, he sat next to it and listened to how they described the real estate and how to get closer to the customer. He also bought a lot of marketing skills on the book to learn, he learned to grasp the customer's psychology, to determine customer needs, strength, each time with customers are targeted. His performance began to rise steadily.August 1999, another company in Beijing to his company to dig people, promised to twice the current treatment, ask him to go. He carefully analyzed the situation and found that many of the company elite, he is difficult to succeed, declined the invitation of each other. 'Excavation' to the company a great impact, leaving the people immediately became the pillars of the company, has two years of experience, he quickly come to the fore. One of his clients wants to buy a desk and can not decide. Billion know, to the customer made a report, a detailed analysis of the characteristics of the real estate, while telling customers, his real estate price advantage where The customer finally decided to buy a large area in his real estate office. This single, sold 20 million yuan. Later, he sold a season to 60 million yuan in the company ranked first. In accordance with the provisions of the company, sales of the top five who can run the Deputy Director of Sales, he decided to try. As a result, he succeeded. Did not expect the end of the first season, he led Cheap Nike Shoes For Women the sales group came in the last one. He was in the deputy director of the 'throne' did not sit hot, was withdrawn. Most of the people who had been revoked deputy director positions had chosen to leave because they felt no longer a face as an ordinary salesperson. He thought, he was eliminated, entirely because they are not competent, where to fall, I want to get up from where to get up. Redo the clerk, he adjusted his mind, and worked hard as before. In 2003 the last season, he also won the first company, once again campaign as deputy director of sales. This time, he began to carefully train the staff of his staff, their experience unreservedly imparted to them. He said: 'Only everyone is good, my situation will be better.' The results of the end Cheap Nike Dunk SB Mens Shoes of the season, his group achieved very good results, sales of more than 80 million yuan, the lease has reached more than 50 million yuan. Since then, his team's performance has be
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 5
evahe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I tell the truth: 'taste okay, that is, tofu a little soft.' The boss smiled, as much as satisfied with the way. I said: 'Why do not you learn to Nike Men Outlet learn it?' The boss looked at me and said, 'What is he?' I said, 'Make the tofu really strong!' The boss asked me, 'Why should I learn from him?' 'I thought, you said, to me here to eat less tofu, is it?' I nodded. The boss suggested that I come back two months later to Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes see if there will be changes. About a month later, Zhang mind in front of the team actually really lined up. I am curious, but also line up to buy a bowl to see the bowl of tofu, is still a rare soup, and no difference before, eat up, but also the taste of the past. The boss' s face is still hanging simple and honest smile, I smiled and asked: 'can tell me the secret of this one? The boss said: 'In fact, I and Pan remember the boss is a brother.' I am a little surprised: 'That you do not the same tofu?' The boss said: 'is not the same. Really good, I really can not compare; but my tofu soup is to add several bones, matched with spices, and then after 12 hours brewed, the brothers in this regard as I am. 'See me some Understand the boss to continue to explain: 'This is my master specially taught to us. Master said that the business in order to long-term, we must have their own expertise. Master also told us that 'eat' business is the most difficult to do, People's tastes are constantly changing, even if the delicacies, often eat will be annoying. So the master pass us a different craft. In this way, people eat tired of my brother's tofu, will come to me to soup. A long time, people will return to my brother there. After a while, people will come to me again. In this way, our brothers business can be more long-term to do so, and do not affect each other. 'I tentatively asked:' Do not you want to Air Max Shake Evolve learn to do with the brothers tofu it? 'The boss said:' Master told us that it is not easy to do a fine thing. Sometimes, you want to be fine, the result is poor. 'Zhang mind the boss of the words, I thought that in addition to the old tofu and, with a person's career, a person's life seems to have some ties .´╗┐Life must be beautiful once Growing in the Afric
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. General Discussion
  3. # 6
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.